Not a great achievement.. will try to get socmate to get in touch with him

Care to shed some light on how this happened? :scratch2:

Ps. :dunce:

Just to be clear.

Last edited:
Have you confirmed the TIRs with him??

I have finaly been scammed in PE!

My items are beeing sold here:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Adj-SK-50-supremacy-shadow-RX-parts-and-more!

Here are my tier rates:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...on-Jungle-in-higher-tierd-versions&highlight=

Can someone get in touch with Tzepu and get him to not sell the items he got before talking with me.

Bad ass EOMON BUMP

I think that renders all agreements prevous invalid. It's in the EULA, eomon bumps are trump, you lose, BBBBEEEHHH!

So your account was stolen and items sold under markup or one of those all trade are final gone bad?

I really hope you didnt sell those items via paypal trade and now the buyer reclaimed the money. Because it has happened several times and you should know it is the risk you are willing to take if you trade outside the game. (some part in EULA about that also i think)

So your account was stolen and items sold under markup or one of those all trade are final gone bad?

I really hope you didnt sell those items via paypal trade and now the buyer reclaimed the money. Because it has happened several times and you should know it is the risk you are willing to take if you trade outside the game. (some part in EULA about that also i think)

The trade one......

The trade one......

Ouch... specially after the MA announcment that all trades are indeed final... Can you pm me the buyer(lender) name please, so i avoid buying stuff from him also, dont want to end up with goods like that.

Best not to speculate on what happened... Kimmi is still piecing it together. I just sent him a PM with some info. Thankfully Kimmi has screenshots of those TIRs... he can match those with what Tzepu has and then we can be 100% sure. Once that happens... ill make sure the name of the scammer becomes very well known.

Kimmi isnt the only person who got scammed with this.. There is at least one other

Edit: Kimmi wants to wait before that name gets blasted out.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear m8 i hope for the best, let me know if i can help with anything.

noooooooooooooooo :mad::cussing: not to you

I mistook in a deal with Kimmi while showing decay on my gun and a204 amp, some years ago, and he immediately gave me back my items, I'll never forget it: MindArk, please, do not let a good person suffers an injustice

MindArk, please, do not let a good person suffers an injustice

Very hard to do after their latest announcment that all trades final.
As human i understand the pain of losing items over trustscam, but as Mindark i see also that they should stick to their policies, otherwise ppl will soon start calling everyone cheater to reverse their trades. Imagine you sell your quad for 100ped, and next day the bp for them will stop dropping forever, now the quad price is 1000peds, surely some ppl will claim that it is unfair for them and want their trade reversed. Or man loots rare dna part and someone bought it for 1k peds and then it appears it was the only part needed and would been worth around 500k peds.

Only way to deal with trust scams is to introduce lending system, reversing trades would lead to very big changes in game economy...

I hope the lender makes the things right, as there is quite a lot of personal information available about him on internet if you search well enough.

Mindark should not step in here by reversing the trade. Lender should step up, and pay for the damages.

did your account got hacked , or did you trade item to someone ?

funny things , item like those are very well , know , all good trader in game know exactly who own what , and if he try to sell it , also good trader know if the price asked by seller looks fair , or very under market to get rid of stinging item... nufff said...

did your account got hacked , or did you trade item to someone ?

funny things , item like those are very well , know , all good trader in game know exactly who own what , and if he try to sell it , also good trader know if the price asked by seller looks fair , or very under market to get rid of stinging item... nufff said...

tiering deal gone back... aka trade not hack.

got the message through to Tzepu, said he will get in touch with you. Care to elaborate on what happened exactly? No names naturally.

Sorry to hear this!

tiering deal gone back... aka trade not hack.

got the message through to Tzepu, said he will get in touch with you. Care to elaborate on what happened exactly? No names naturally.

Thanks for help, Nothing special happened, just the above.

This is bad news hope you get you items back

Thats sad to read. I hope you can figure out a way to get your item(s?) back, good luck! Sometimes the fact being scammed by someone you know well and respect is way worse than the material value of the scammed item. Its ugly what greed can do to people.

Reading about all this trust scams recently i really ask myself if that level of trust is appropriate in a game like EU.
Guess it isn't wich is even more sad.

Why ma hasn't locked or given a cease and desist for the no collateral lending program is beyond me.

Main thread sure makes it point out T-man as a scammer, would change that if I was you.

GL

EU needs a police force. This kind of value theft would be dealt with in the real world not a line in terms of service.
That's simply not on when you are running a real cash economy with such valuable items so easily traced by MA.
If people knew there would be consequences they'd never attempt such shitty things .they'd be sure to be caught.

EU needs a police force. This kind of value theft would be dealt with in the real world not a line in terms of service.
That's simply not on when you are running a real cash economy with such valuable items so easily traced by MA.
If people knew there would be consequences they'd never attempt such shitty things .they'd be sure to be caught.

In eu it is impossible ( beside maybe some bug abuse) to steal something...
Here kimmi did hand item to other player,though trade system , and he did sign the agrement for the deal, why should MA do something...
If IRL , you give to someone , your cars key , and fill up all paper saying he is new owner , police will not do anything...

Its exactly that , MA is running real cash economie , its up to player to be carefull to what they do... MA have no way to know who is scaming who...and kimmi know it first hand , since it not first time he got scamed by lending item to other player...

lets say MA give back item... how can they know that there is not some other payment outside the game...

i do think its sad that people are thief , and that you can not trust people...but hell , thats life...
still i hope for kimmi the best out of that story

Im so sorry to hear this! Hope it all works out!

Sorry to hear this, I would like to get the name by PM if possible.

Hope you can get your stuff back.

Closed at OP's request.

Status
Back