Info: Team USA: WoF 2014

Hi Team America, I have had no proper confirmation that you will be hunting tonight (the suggestion was for 19:00), could you please post to confirm.

Hurrikane

yes we will be hunting at 19:00 :)

Hello TEAM USA.
Welcome to STAGE 4 of WoF 2014/15.

Here are the final standings and scores from Stage 3; congratulations! Your team placed third.

As such you are seeded to head one of three Groups in Stage 4. Your drawn Group was Group A.
Details of Stage 4 below.

1. GREAT BRITAIN : 665 + 751 = 1416
2. SWEDEN : 727 + 588 = 1315
3. USA : 597 + 699 = 1296

4. DACH : 737 + 556 = 1293
5. FRANCE : 611 + 461 = 1072
6. AUSTRALIA : 405 + 626 = 1031
7. GUINEA : 478 + 492 = 970
8. ITALY : 482 + 463 = 945
9. EUDORIA : 341 + 385 = 726
10. FINLAND : 246 + 405 = 651
11. ROMANIA : 277 + 228 = 505
12. AMETHERA : 142 + 288 = 430
13. AFRICA : 95 + 200 = 295
14. BENELUX : 123 + 50 = 173
15. POLAND : 60 + 80 = 140
16. WALES: 54 + 65 = 119
17. CANADA: 25 + 0 = 25

18. CZECH : 0

THE GROUPS:

GROUP A:
TEAM USA
TEAM AUSTRALIA
TEAM ITALY
TEAM EUDORIA

GROUP B:

TEAM SWEDEN
TEAM DACH
TEAM FINLAND
TEAM ROMANIA

GROUP C:

TEAM GREAT BRITAIN
TEAM AMETHERA
TEAM GUINEA
TEAM FRANCE

There we have it; using the tried-and-tested 2-year-old daughter picking jellybeans from a hat she can't see into, it looks like we're going to have some interesting and close matches in the weeks to come.
Special mention must go out to Finland, who due to the luck to the draw now face three previous WoF winners!

Please Contact Your Opponents and agree a time for each match as soon as possible.
Matches can be played in any order if necessary but please try to keep to the posted schedule.

Available dates are: Feb 14th/15th, Feb 21st/22nd, Feb 28th/Mar 1st.
Available TimeSLots are: 14:00, 19:00 (Sat), 00:00, 07:00, 12:00, 17:00 (Sun)

PLEASE POST IN THE JUDGES THREAD ONCE AN AGREED TIMESLOT HAS BEEN DECIDED.

GROUP A Matches:

Match 1: Team USA vs Team AUSTRALIA
Match 2: Team ITALY vs Team EUDORIA

Match 3: Team USA vs Team ITALY
Match 4: Team AUSTRALIA vs Team EUDORIA

Match 5: Team USA vs Team EUDORIA
Match 6: Team AUSTRALIA vs Team ITALY

Play Details:

Moblist now posted.
Support Cap remains at 100
Main team Size: 4
Support Unlimited.

NAMES OF ALL HUNTING PLAYERS NEED TO BE RECORDED, PLEASE HAVE THE INFORMATION READY TO PASS TO YOUR JUDGE.

Good luck to all teams and see you at the Start!

Hurrikane

Wof - USA - Auzzie match!!! TODAY!

Today at 0:00 EU time... (that's actually Sunday 15th. ) Our time is 5pm Mountain Standard time, 7pm Eastern and 4 pm Pacific on Saturday the 14th! Come to Wolverine Hope before start times to get put on support teams. All help appreciated!

GO USA!!!!!! :yay::yay:

WOF Saturday Feb. 21th 19:00

That time again! All help and support appreciated! As the title says - It starts at 19:00 on Feb. 21th.
Meet earlier at Wolverine Hope :)

Rock onward USA!!! :yay:

Wof support team afterparty!!!!

!!!TEAM USA SUPPORT AFTERPARTY!!!

For all you hard working support people we've decided to hold a BIG & FUN event after WOF is over. Of course it will be free to enter. Details will be in our private Team USA forum so contact Azzah to get added to it if you want to join support.

Sorry Main team members you can't participate in the event and can only come if there's extra tickets but you can't hunt or win prizes! :)

!!!FREE PRIZES!!!​

There will be door prizes, quiz questions, random prizes, 1, 2nd and 3rd place prizes, and all manner of fun. It will be a highest single loot event. Mob and place yet to be decided but nothing to huge so all can come, shoot and have some fun! :) :yup::yay::cool:

Since events are limited to number of people the support team members that have participated in the most WOF events get 1st priority for free tickets. :wise:

TEAM USA NEEDS YOU! Join Support now to make sure to get free ticket to this event. It's something you will NOT want to miss!!!

It's been a very long time since I've ran an event and I promise this one will rock!! Any of you that have been in an event I've held before knows that :)

Soooo.. sign up now as there's not many weeks left!!!!
TEAM USA!! F*** YEAH!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Date for event to be determine not long after WOF

Wof Saturday the 26th at 19:00. Last round of round 3.

Meet at Wolverine to get onto a support team 15- 30 minutes early. Earlier always better :)

Rock on~

Starting in about 35 minutes.. please come to Wolverine to help support!!!

USA!! WOO HOO! :)

Semi-final match against DACH next Saturday, March 21st at 19:00 MA (3 p.m. EST). If you are new to WOF and Team USA please post here and we will get you into the private forum and all the info you need. If all else fails show up at Wolverine Hope on the 21st at 18:30 MA time where we will form the teams and decide who is hunting what.

All skill levels are helpful, so don't be shy! We'll get you together with similar skilled players or higher to help you along if you need it. Looking forward to meeting some new recruits out in this very important match!!!

Hi Mack .... saw you in Twin ... I applied to join group

Welcome Kludge! Was good chatting with you at Twin. Glad to have you on board! Will make sure to pass along the word to get you approved and into the private forum and fill you in on the rest of the details for the upcoming Semi-final match.

-Mack

SEMI-FINAL SCHEDULE (Also in Stickies)

USA vs DACH

SATURDAY 21st MARCH 19:00

GREAT BRITAIN vs AUSTRALIA

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 10:00

SWEDEN vs FRANCE

SUNDAY 22nd MARCH 13:00​

Thanks for agreeing a time to hunt.

If you haven't recently done so (or haven't since any changes were made), could you post in your team thread with an up-to-date full Main Team member list please.

Teams who reach the Final will also need to name the 12 supporters they wish to claim any Support prizes that may be awarded.
The method of choosing the recipients or dividing the prizes is left to the discretion of each Team, with the elected Captain having the final say. I only mention it now to give you a chance to think about it beforehand.

See you on the ledge,

Hurrikane

Thank you Team USA for a well-fought and amicable campaign and some of the highest scores of the Tournament, your presence always makes opponents up their game. I look forward to seeing your third victory and more in years to come.

Hurrikane

These are the names I have so far for the Team USA Support team members. If you helped and are not on this list go to the USA Team forum to get added. EVENT IS THIS SATURDAY!
THE OLD NICK
Toast
Morticha Dragoness Exodia
Lenny LL Leonard
Talania Tal Indigo
nikander
Killarious K-Max Maximillion,
Armak Mack Zardacon,
Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel,
Vi V3r0nyka BitFury,
Manic
Sister Helen Mohaim
GreenEyesGirl
Dan cambroilage,
chasemlb
Fort Tres
Cool Buckwild Fly
Dakota
Max Hardwrath,
Mayhem,
Beatrice Technics Creato
meloveyou longtime fivedolla
Hypnottyk
Alexander Buck Wyld
Jseven
Kludge
Ashley Audison
Voracia Sweatslut
Jo Joelle
Drew Blackburn
Lil Stardust Czraka

Nevermind, found correct thread :D

HURRY AND GET YOUR TICKETS! I'M IN GAME AND AT THE LA!!!! Make sure you're on the list in USA forum thread or get with person whose team you were on so can get added... 22:00(21:30!!!)!!!! Be early as have to register at Land Marker ONLY!!!!!

21:30 NOT 22:00!!!

Last edited:
21:30 start time!!!!!!

I messed up it starts at 21:30 NOT 22:00~~~

Back