MA why do you hate melee ????

Universal ammo does actually work with mindforce chips that use synthme.

Well then I have next question, does it work with rocketlaunchers, too ?

Well then I have next question, does it work with rocketlaunchers, too ?

No, and that's right, because explosives aren't tt food.

Doesn't work with chips that use non-synthetic ME, like mass attack/heal, TP, etc. And that's right too, as ME isn't tt food either.

The most eco setups are always a mix of weapons, including ranged and melee.

Ranged tagger.

Mid range DPS with better eco

Melee for when mob is in front of you.

Finisher

Melee do have better base eco, generally, to compensate for the fact that you will take more decay in defense.. but if you are shooting something ranged and it comes into melee range, you are gaining no benefit by shooting it at pointblank at a lower dmg/pec - you might as well whip your sword out and finish it properly.

New whip bps does not sound like hatred to me...

There is even more simple solution..allow shrapnels convert into ammo or melee weapon TT ! It needs just one new option in shrapnels menu.

Interested Melee users please let know about that MA by support case spam :)

There is even more simple solution..allow shrapnels convert into ammo or melee weapon TT ! It needs just one new option in shrapnels menu.

It would need to be restricted to UL weapons, and then the L users would start crying.

:lolup: rocket is the same
maybe the gonna make some kinda bp that use universal ammo to gain TT on swords :silly2:

Just suck it up, you can still sell it on the street for some mu. And ffs be carefull what you wish for....

Soon we have all melee TTs changed to 1 ped and use ammo, look who's crying then

If they made another option to convert the shrapnel to repairable tokens or something similar that would at least allow melee users to use those tokens to repair their UL melee weapons. Also if these new tokens could be used like an amplifier on any melee weapon basically like say you convert 200 ped worth of tokens. You can then "amp" your melee weapon lets say your melee weapon has 100 ped max TT so it would show as 100/300. Then you'll burn the extra 200 ped TT before you start burning the actual TT of the weapon. As for L melee weapons, now you can't have everything now can you.

^^ This is simple and would solve the problem. I hunt a lot with melee - I accept that it has it's pro's and cons but you cant buy an UL SIB gun for 1000 ped that will take down an atrox effectively. nuff said.

Back