Uber: Well, i thought it wasnt all that.

Faith

Old Alpha
Society
The Unit
Lizzy "Faith" O'Neal
As title say.. i honestly thought it was ~300ped..
Then Xpl0jd said "GRATS TO 33K" on skype.. i was like -- "wtf do you mean, dude i got 300ped.. big deal"..

That's when i looked at hof list lol :cool:

Kinda feels cool :)
Biggest solo hunting!
[

Gratz!!! ...i was wondering where MA hid all the loot

With friends was on ambu stalk, we hesitated with prot damn ... nice uber :wtg:

To another Swedish player, no one expected this.5 Hofs in the last EL recent page (out of 20 globals)

GZ anyway

Sigh, hater.

See the mobs she's hunting? Prots, big kreltins, big aulis, big troxes. This is not unordinary, and those 4 other hofs are all below 500 ped. Makes one think, shouldn't it? :scratch2:

Anyways, big grats Lizzy. I was hunting prots close to you when it popped - I might have smashed my keyboard broken :)

Gratz to a mad hunter! Enjoy!

Sigh, hater.

See the mobs she's hunting? Prots, big kreltins, big aulis, big troxes. This is not unordinary, and those 4 other hofs are all below 500 ped. Makes one think, shouldn't it? :scratch2:

Anyways, big grats Lizzy. I was hunting prots close to you when it popped - I might have smashed my keyboard broken :)

I browse EL daily and everyone hunting 2500hp + mobs and has 1 or 2 hofs in 20 globals , even top hunters , anyway check the latest big ubers/aths, most ore Swedish.

Damn, and I gave up on prots for a while! Gratz :yay:

Sigh, hater.

Is she he or is he she? :laugh:

Ah, had that feeling that Protz were over due for a biggy, and here it is, lol. (Hmm, I cud b wrong, but wonder if Levis r nxt :scratch2:). Anyways, uber big Gratz on this very nice hit m8!

-Vi

Lizzy, dear!! Congrats!! And long since I saw you ingame :)

:yay:

gratz again mate!!! :yay:

The IMK 3 serves you well I see :laugh:

Back