My buggy got blowed up!!!

cammillia

Society
freelancer...so far..
san cammillia fontana
I was doing the pub crawl mission outside port troy I think and riding along in my Vakyrie buggy when another
vechicle came by and blew me and my buggy up with one big shot....:( I found my car in the storage place but
it's not working anymore so I need an idea on what to buy to use to get around in now. I just started on Planet
Calypso a few days ago so I have some peds but I dont want to waste them so can someone tell me which vehicle
is good for a newbie to buy in the auction?...ty

Just get a vehicle repair tool and welding wires, you can fix your buggy up!

don't worry!
just spawn it at Camp Icarus, I'm pretty sure someone is going to repair it in a matter of minutes :)
as for your next Vehicle there is no other than a Sleipnir. Cheap and reliable starting from about 35.00 PED
but for now keep your buggy and go on
wish you the best

Just get a vehicle repair tool and welding wires, you can fix your buggy up!
Its the L kind of vehicle that you get from the beginning mission. I don't think it can be repaired?....or can it?....hope so...:)

I have a (L) Quad-wing, and I've fixed it many a time :D

Its the L kind of vehicle that you get from the beginning mission. I don't think it can be repaired?....or can it?....hope so...:)

as long as you can spawn the wreck, it can be repaired.

Right-clik the buggy and check the item info for it. The first page will show the TT (ie trade terminal) value of it.

If you mouseover the condition bar it will also show the % condition remaining. If that's > 0%, then the buggy can be repaired.

Some players will repair vehicles for free (for the skills they get), especially for new players.
Ask in Rookie chat if someone will do that for you, and arrange to meet them.

Alternately, ask in local chat at Camp Icarus, or Twin Peaks.

don't worry!
just spawn it at Camp Icarus, I'm pretty sure someone is going to repair it in a matter of minutes :)
as for your next Vehicle there is no other than a Sleipnir. Cheap and reliable starting from about 35.00 PED
but for now keep your buggy and go on
wish you the best

thanks...i'll try to fix it...can i get repair stuff at the trade terminals?...i was hanging around Camp Icarus with
it but nobody tried to repair..hmmm?...i don't feel right asking someone to fix it...its kinna like begging for stuff i think..
i like doing things on my own....ty

it can be repaired since it has value > 0.0 as Serica said

WOW...ty ecveryone...you all seem so nice and helpful...i read thats how it is on Entropia but I didn't know for
sure...i played some other MMOs and people are not always the nicest in them so i think I'm going to like it here...:)
thank you

thanks...i'll try to fix it...can i get repair stuff at the trade terminals?...i was hanging around Camp Icarus with
it but nobody tried to repair..hmmm?...i don't feel right asking someone to fix it...its kinna like begging for stuff i think..
i like doing things on my own....ty

Camp Icarus itself is a 'no-vehicle' zone, so you can't spawn it right there.

Begging is certainly frowned on in Entropia, and I understand your desire to stand on your own feet :)

If your PED balance permits, you could certainly purchase an RK-5 tool and welding wire (from auction, or possibly a shop), and repair the buggy yourself.

However, with vehicle repair, other players will readily want to do this for you, as the skills gained can contribute towards unlocking other skills (like Blueprint Comprehension), so it's ok to ask around to see if someone wants to practice on your buggy :)

Begging is certainly frowned on in Entropia, and I understand your desire to stand on your own feet :)

If your PED balance permits, you could certainly purchase an RK-5 tool and welding wire (from auction, or possibly a shop), and repair the buggy yourself.

However, with vehicle repair, other players will readily want to do this for you, as the skills gained can contribute towards unlocking other skills (like Blueprint Comprehension), so it's ok to ask around to see if someone wants to practice on your buggy :)

Thank You for explaining it for me Serica, I see now how I can help someone by asking them for help....cool...:)

if your short on ped, usually if you spawn the vehicle in a popular place, there is usually someone willing to repair it for free to skill

Welcome to Entropia cammillia!

My advice is to join a new player friendly society and find a good Mentor :)

In my Sig below is a link to a new player guide, it will teach you about the basics of the game systems.

Best of Luck,

Dirk

Welcome to Entropia cammillia!

My advice is to join a new player friendly society and find a good Mentor :)

In my Sig below is a link to a new player guide, it will teach you about the basics of the game systems.

Best of Luck,

Dirk
Thank You Dirk..I'm reading your guide now and it seems really good...I'm really learning lots from all the newbie guides and
lots by playing the game....mostly been doining missions so far...getting killed some but having lots of fun. I read it's good to
join a society but there are so many i saw on the society machines....I havn't picked one yet and I want to be in one thats
good for beginners like me. Can you suggest one?....I see yours...the Knights of Entropia has been round a long time and is
pretty big so maybe one like that would be good for me?...The people on Planet Calypso seem pretty nice and helpful so far which I
like a lot. I have like 90 peds or so on deposit but I'm waiting till I get better skills to get good armor and weapons so I'm trying not to
spend any at all except it cost to repair my armor...just a couple peds so far...thanks again to everyone here for your help....cammie..:)

yay...it worked!!!...i parked outside camp icarus as close as i could get and in a minute,,some guy came by and repaired my valkyire with some tool he had...nice....i forgot to get his name to thank him but ty guy...that was cool..:)

FYI you can probably buy a low TT helicopter for 10 ped and they never decay the TT unless you take it into PVP

look for Gungnir in auction

FYI you can probably buy a low TT helicopter for 10 ped and they never decay the TT unless you take it into PVP

look for Gungnir in auction
hmmph!!!...i bought a sleipnir mk 1 like ruby said before i saw your post....oh well...i got tired of getting killed by big uglys driving all over and my buggy was getting messed up too....then just outside zychion i saw a level 284 mulciber...a robot spider looking thing...maybe thats what blew my buggy up before...anyway...when i saw it hanging around i decided flying is way better and i got the sleipner with no damage for 33 ped in auction and flying is def more fun...:)

hmmph!!!...i bought a sleipnir mk 1 like ruby said before i saw your post....oh well...i got tired of getting killed by big uglys driving all over and my buggy was getting messed up too....then just outside zychion i saw a level 284 mulciber...a robot spider looking thing...maybe thats what blew my buggy up before...anyway...when i saw it hanging around i decided flying is way better and i got the sleipner with no damage for 33 ped in auction and flying is def more fun...:)

Nice.

I bought the helicopter and I think it was boring as hell. The only thing fun about the helicopter is to park it in Twin Peaks or hower over a mob spawn and jump out of it like rambo right into the spawn. Unfortunately there is rarely anyone there to see it...

I think you will have a lot more fun with the sleipnir!

Glad to hear that you followed my advice.
You will never regret it for buying this, trust me.
My first one Sleipnir served me well and is still in my inventory after almost 2 years!
Now I have plenty of them using them as temporary storages aswell.
Keep in mind to check your fuel from time to time since Sleipnir burning so few so it's easy to forget about it.
A repairer and about 10k Welding Wire should in your shopping list as you already experienced about that.
Have fun and enjoy your Entropia adventure.

No such thing as the "wrong" vehicle. Save up and collect 'em all! :)

Welcome to Planet Calypso, formerly known as Project Entropia!

Back