Servers Are Down

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 15.0.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2014-10-15 10:00 UTC.

Originally Posted Here

lets do bets , how much longer will it take :rolleyes::confused::laugh:

I bet 3k fruits in 11:00 utc :):D :whip:

pls don't do countdown :silly2:
patience my friends :yup:

I will go for 12:00!!!

:cool:

Rgds

Ace

animated_gif_animals_0145.gif
my lil panther waiting for me too Juice :laugh:

Not betting anything but I'd say it'll be up at 13:37, just for teh lulz.

Not betting anything but I'd say it'll be up at 13:37, just for teh lulz.

forgot to place a own bet :D so i say its going 11:30 short online to crash and to come back online around 15:30 ...

but than i will finaly tame the kitten´s :yay:

and i am gone get my snable stalker back :acid:

Or... it fails and we get a roll-back ;p

Hmmm im more for betting on how many bugs there will be!:laugh:

Up at 12:00 and back down at 12:10 when they realize that no one can tame due to not having low enough damage whips to tame Puny mobs. :rolleyes:

30-40min delay.

Up at 12:00 and back down at 12:10 when they realize that no one can tame due to not having low enough damage whips to tame Puny mobs. :rolleyes:

I think these can be found from TT after update... well c

Just out of curiousity, anyone can tell me what the initial issue was with the taming feature. The reason for it to be discontinued?

1400UTC

if roll back 2000UTC

[SUB][/SUB]
Just out of curiousity, anyone can tell me what the initial issue was with the taming feature. The reason for it to be discontinued?

You'd whip a mob, (only with whip) to lower its hp and also some other meter i forgot the name, and then you'd attempt tame, when you tamed it, you'd get loot as if you killed it and you got the pet deed, you'd need to feed it to do tricks/make it do whatever.
Depending on mob you had different features.
You could tame daikiba/exa/snable if im not mistaken

When CE2 was implemented many gamemechanics needed a complete overhaul to fit into new engine.

With taming it took a little longer to get it back.

THey disappeared with introduction of Cryengine.. so probably they couldnt think of a way to keep pets ingame without crashing most of the players, they would need some automatic behaviour like mobs, but each bit different.
Probably just implementation problems.

2030 its back, promised!

Back