Planet calypso content release 2014.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2014.3
2014-10-15
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Item Upgrade Mission
We have introduced a new series of item upgrade missions available from “The Shroom Fiend” located in Minopolis. In exchange for certain items he can upgrade your EMT kit Ek-2350 and EMT kit Ek-2600 in three stages to Adjusted, Improved and Modified versions!
New Hunting Challenges

• Bronze Challenge: Marcimex Stage I
  • Bronze Challenge: Mind Reaver Stage I
  • Iron Challenge: Kerberos Stage I-V
  • Iron Challenge: Mulmun Stage I-V
  • Iron Challenge: Muluk-Hir Stage I-V
  • Iron Challenge: Mulaak'f Stage I-V
  • Iron Challenge: Hogglo Stage I-V
Changes
All Iron Challenge missions can be accessed from mission terminals in various locations throughout Calypso.
Blueprints for Robot Beacons can now found while crafting Tools.
Added Bristlehog Puny spawns to the following locations:

• Minopolis
  • Nymphtown
  • Ashi
  • Osere
  • Camp Icarus
  • Port Atlantis
  • Cape Corinth
  • Fort Ithaca
Bug Fixes

• Issues with Faucervix animations have been fixed.
  • Creature hint locations in “The Daily Hunter Category 1- Daikiba mission.
  • Many incorrect skill requirements for CDF weapons have been corrected.
  • Issues with "Jezebel's Hunt Challenge" have been fixed.
  • Fixed hovering water level at Fort Isis.
  • Fixed an issue that causes Stable fences to become invisible when playing with low or safe mode enabled.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes causes an avatar to get stuck in walls when using the televator at Fort Victoria.
  • It is now possible to sell Fireworks on the auction.
  • An issue with text strings in beacon instances has been corrected.
  • Fixed some issues with Pilot Goggles looking strange when equipped.
  • The hitbox on Thorifoid Shaman, Cersumon and Tantillion has been scaled up.
  • Changed ranged/melee attacks back to old settings on all robots.
Creature Visual Updates:

• Thorio Male
  • Thorio Female
  • Muluk-Hir
  • Mulaak'f
  • Mulmun
  • Caudatergus
  • Longtooth
Misc Updates/Fixes

• Many Calypso teleporters have been optimized.
  • Lots of newly produced sounds have been added and older sounds updated, with a focus on the newcomer areas. The overall sound balance has been addressed as well.

!

Originally Posted Here

well hello :D

unexpected :)

wonder what a mod 2600 is good for...

well hello :D

unexpected :)

wonder what a mod 2600 is good for...

I bet it might be good for healing... not sure.. but just might be.

Anyways very cool thing, now faps will be more affordable to everyone, otherwise it was either very uneco OR very expensive.

Did they fix Polished Chrome Texture which was ruined in VU14.

nothing to see

Last edited:
Well new missions are nice....

This update has fcked up the appearance of my 100% textured coat. It was vedacore with Redish stripes (gallard and jori) and now the stripes are bright orange and yellow.

It looks stupid and will have devalued my coat. Thanks

This update has fcked up the appearance of my 100% textured coat. It was vedacore with Redish stripes (gallard and jori) and now the stripes are bright orange and yellow.

The only certain thing about this is that *THIS* update, the Calypso PP content, did not fuck up your Arkadia textures.

upgrade your EMT kit Ek-2350 and EMT kit Ek-2600 in three stages to Adjusted, Improved and Modified versions!

Selling 8x UL BP for EK-2350 and EK-2600!

Bug Fixes

• Issues with Faucervix animations have been fixed.
  • Creature hint locations in “The Daily Hunter Category 1- Daikiba mission.
  • Many incorrect skill requirements for CDF weapons have been corrected.
  • Issues with "Jezebel's Hunt Challenge" have been fixed.
  • Fixed hovering water level at Fort Isis.
  • Fixed an issue that causes Stable fences to become invisible when playing with low or safe mode enabled.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes causes an avatar to get stuck in walls when using the televator at Fort Victoria.
  • It is now possible to sell Fireworks on the auction.
  • An issue with text strings in beacon instances has been corrected.
  • Fixed some issues with Pilot Goggles looking strange when equipped.
  • The hitbox on Thorifoid Shaman, Cersumon and Tantillion has been scaled up.
  • Changed ranged/melee attacks back to old settings on all robots.

I dont see the friend request fix or the Trade window fix, where they done but not announced?

[*]Changed ranged/melee attacks back to old settings on all robots.

has any1 checked this? they run up infront of you again?

edit: found a warrior and it ran up right in front of me, can hunt bots again :yay:

Last edited:
I dont see the friend request fix or the Trade window fix, where they done but not announced?

Not that I've noticed.

[*]Iron Challenge: Kerberos Stage I-V

NICE !

[*]Creature hint locations in “The Daily Hunter Category 1- Daikiba mission.

Ha ha.. Haaa ha ha. Haaaa ha ha ha ha. You do not test live many of those missions, don't you, without some dev tool teleporting you right there? You can fly for ages in the general direction of those hints without seeing any mob, not necessarily the mob requested by the mission.

Want money? Cut the crap with far away, hard to find or non-existent spawns (except LA's, and even there is dodgy with sparse mobs due to LA owner going extinct). Make 4-5 dense spawns for each different maturity (young-old, dominant-xx, and so on, not mixed both in maturities or in species, with clickable coordinates in hints - this last one if you have any real coder left) and grow the hell up! Without Entropia Info (pretty outdated nowadays) your customers will spend 3 hours searching and 30 minutes playing, if.

NICE !

Ha ha.. Haaa ha ha. Haaaa ha ha ha ha. You do not test live many of those missions, don't you, without some dev tool teleporting you right there? You can fly for ages in the general direction of those hints without seeing any mob, not necessarily the mob requested by the mission.

Want money? Cut the crap with far away, hard to find or non-existent spawns (except LA's, and even there is dodgy with sparse mobs due to LA owner going extinct). Make 4-5 dense spawns for each different maturity (young-old, dominant-xx, and so on, not mixed both in maturities or in species, with clickable coordinates in hints - this last one if you have any real coder left) and grow the hell up! Without Entropia Info (pretty outdated nowadays) your customers will spend 3 hours searching and 30 minutes playing, if.

well said :wise::wise:

New Hunting Challenges

Bronze Challenge: Marcimex Stage I
Bronze Challenge: Mind Reaver Stage I
Iron Challenge: Kerberos Stage I-V
Iron Challenge: Mulmun Stage I-V
Iron Challenge: Muluk-Hir Stage I-V
Iron Challenge: Mulaak'f Stage I-V
Iron Challenge: Hogglo Stage I-V

does anybody know where these missions are?

Why don't you try repairing it, first?

That worked right?

You know that's what is was now don't you? You should tell me I was right in this thread once you figure it out, and praise me for my massive brain.

Last edited:
New Hunting Challenges

no, but it will all be in one place

All Iron Challenge missions can be accessed from mission terminals in various locations throughout Calypso.

New Hunting Challenges

akmul island tp

That worked right?

You know that's what is was now don't you? You should tell me I was right in this thread once you figure it out, and praise me for my massive brain.

a few people are saying clothes look different on their machine but on other person machine it looks same. Maybe a visual glitch

a few people are saying clothes look different on their machine but on other person machine it looks same. Maybe a visual glitch

Hmmm cuz I have gallard and vedacore too on some clothes and it looks perfect...

by machine, you mean comp right?

If so, then thats wierd

That worked right?

I like you for being helpful in game and buying the crap loot from us all. Don't make me hate you lol. PS. You were wrong :)

Thnx hun. That is correct.

Back