Entropia Universe 15.0 Release Notes

Enjoy fighting each other because no new player will spend money to be shit forever in arena fighting with some puny ass pokemon vs ancient "instakill" old player gift

Enjoy fighting each other because no new player will spend money to be shit forever in arena fighting with some puny ass pokemon vs ancient "instakill" old player gift

apology accepted :)

Right, until bigger mobs become tamable and make ancient pets irrelevant too...

I'm sorry, how exactly is it a gift? We trained our pets from day 1 and then they were taken away with no reason. We get them back and it's a gift?
Besides there is a shop in Twin Peaks mall selling pets from before AFAIK.

I did not got all the "Pet Name Tags" :scratch2:
Also looks like i'm missing a few Pets. (need to dig up some old stats for that to be sure lol)

I have two pets, a lvl 2 and lvl 3.. iirc, in the old system only lvl 3 pets could be named. So I only got one pet name tag. I assume when my lvl 2 gets enough XP to reach lvl 3, I will get another pet name tag as part of the current taming system.

FYI after feeding a pet a little the deed is a little figurine that can be put in an estate and looks cool :D

If ancient pets are tradable, then I take everything back.

All I wanted to say is: Giving UNIQUE items that cannot be achieved ever again no matter what to a group of people in mmorpg (10x in real cash economy) can never EVER go right.

*Nothing but a fair game can entertain*

All I wanted to say is: Giving UNIQUE items that cannot be achieved ever again no matter what to a group of people in mmorpg (10x in real cash economy) can never EVER go right.

Mr Shameless have talked :bowdown:

Malware in the 64-bit?

bin32\libcef.dll, 36.9MB
bin64\libcef.dll, 247MB

That's a mighty large difference...

Woohoo I have a dozen tabtabs so far...when I get to 50 I am coming to twins and am gonna create an infestation at divinity's back :D

Edit: like half a day later I reread this and realized there was a typo....it was supposed to say "bank"...not back....lol

Last edited:

They are tradeable and they didn't give us anything unique they gave us our old pets back and stuck a veteran tag on them to make us think we got something special for our 5 years of waiting there are thousands of them so no idea how that is unique :) same pet's we owned five years ago, what part aren't you grasping.

Go buy a pet or get one off a mate and stop with the sour grapes.

* System tab changed to blue (I prefer, so good), anyway still bad I cant remove this tab.
* Most all UL item from trade terminal replaced by L (hey MA, you forgot the refiner $$$).
* ByeBye the opalo.
* Incredible number of ninja cheat respawns, again, the EULA doesnt seem to apply to MA.
* Impossible to chat in auto shoot, tons of fucking pop ups all the time (explain me why this was working perfectly before ?, hard to believe bugs are spontaneous... I bet we will wait 2 months again to see it fixed).
* Still the same bugs I noticed already many times with the new chat interface, apparently still not a priority.
* If people are lucky hunting, well, the curse seem to continue for me (be honnest = be fucked in EU).
* Sporadic visual bugs (can affect all selection) - see screenshot
* Fouls received Sci-Fi gfx effects, just too bad we see the squares displaying it, really ugly...
* Numerous Trees, rocks and landscape items are not solid anymore, why use the cryengine possibilities then ?
(ahhh but that's true, mobs can cross them like in PE times, but this is not a cheat neither nooo...)
* New sounds on weapons, why keep something good when we can do bad (changed like 50 times since I play)
* Bug Sound on sleipnir = no more sound while flying (relog changed nothing, so this is a bug).

* New changing login pages = some fresh air (good to see they listen to me sometimes)...

And certainly more again

PS : I relaxed to make this post, now back in game to be again furious....

EDIT :

New Client Loader Background

* Hit P for postion directly is a good thing, just too bad it is displayed in the local chat even if you are on another channel... good to say hello & show where you are to others in lootable areas...

* Really incredible, find the comments and analysis yourself for this pic (I would lose politness if I do).
And this is the way the game is heading ? wow...

TAMING :

Not really like what Taming was...

* Pet tab in the Library of Actions have been removed
* Tricks keys have been removed - Apparently right clic and do a completly stupid process to reach the action is what we have to do now... in other words "we dont want you to spend time doing this".
All actions in the game have a shortkey, why release the taming VU in the rush if you dont want us to do it ?... Just to calm down spirits or say, see we did it ???...
* You can insert 500 nutrios max in your pet (or anyway a limited amount up to 1000 max depending on your pet maturity), again, people who planned to skill AFK are fucked. Why not do this to AFK crafters too ? or set a maximum of 500 shots while hunting ?
* Display bug on pet follow (at least for me).

Taming is back, but Taming is not back...
At least while taming (like taming was in the past), we are anyway spending our peds...
No, they prefer people to go sweat, since Taming we can do nothing, loots are shit (I heard it already many times), so I'm not astonished to see Rei and many other ubers go sweat at OLA 42 or other sweat places... anyway, this is sad... strange strategy.

Last edited:
Shrapnel
Shrapnel, a new stackable resource, has been introduced to hunting loot. All creatures on all planets will drop this new resource as a symbolic representation of salvaged battle debris, regardless of the type of weapon(s) used to defeat the creature. Shrapnel will replace a portion of the total loot value formerly dropped in the form of ammo, animal oils, tier components, paint cans, etc. Shrapnel is not used as a crafting component; instead, Shrapnel can be can converted to Universal Ammo at a ratio of 100:101, or sold to the Trade Terminal at face value.

So I got my first mini and global with shrapnel and as a melee user I feel f*****. 36 ped mini consisted of 12 ped shrapnel and 24 ped ammo, 63 ped global 25 ped liver oil and rest shrapnel and ammo. Will be VERY interesting to see what MU will evolve on oils/hides/wool...

Last edited:
Owned opalos stay the same? I actualy agree with the L item economy!! All weapons should be L !!! We need crafting ecosystem !!

EDIT: All items should be L, not just weapons :p

I guess they forgot to switch off debug stuff becaus of trying to fix tabtab bug before release.
ROFL! Actually, you could be right.

Checking for a 64-bit objdump...

Found one. Nope, debug info is not it. It actually contains a .text section (generated AMD64 machine code) of size 0x7E2D000. That's 126MB. Code! It also contains 110MB read-only data, that is most certainly not debug info.

For comparison, the 32-bit libcef.dll have (an unsane and insane already that) 29MB 32-bit code (.text) section, and a mere 5MB read-only data secion.

I'm not convinced it will be healthy to let this DLL load.

not all punies are equal!

It seems that there are specific puny spawns for tameable punies. There are on ark anyway. Anyone know where the tameable puny spawns are on other planets?

* Incredible number of ninja cheat respawns, again, the EULA doesnt seem to apply to MA.
* Impossible to chat in auto shoot, tons of fucking pop ups all the time (explain me why this was working perfectly before ?, hard to believe bugs are spontaneous... I bet we will wait 2 months again to see it fixed).

Both of these have been highly aggravating already. I'm getting ninja spawned 10x more than before AND I constantly chat while hunting, and the auto-tool deactivating chat mid typing... ahhhh!!!

Owned opalos stay the same? I actualy agree with the L item economy!! All weapons should be L !!! We need crafting ecosystem !!

EDIT: All items should be L, not just weapons :p

Just checked my Opalo - still UL :)

So I got my first mini and global with shrapnel and as a melee user I feel f*****. 36 ped mini consisted of 14 ped shrapnel and 24 ped ammo, 63 ped global 25 ped liver oil and rest shrapnel and ammo. Will be VERY interesting to see what MU will evolve on oils/hides/wool...

It was pretty clear this would happen, and someone already said it before VU - shrapnel will be a big part of globals, TT it or enjoy the "free" 1% MU for bound to account ammo. What was said by some player and is not true obviously, is that shrapnel will replace ammo.

Liabilities... PED liabilities... small steps towards what you pay is not what you can sell: WYPINWYCS.

As a note, "36 ped mini consisted of 14 ped shrapnel and 24 ped ammo" is 38 PED. I'm after 2l of beer, but math is with me?

Wow so I cant spawn my 30 tabtabs on any other planet???? get fucked.... lol what bs.

Please MA fix the chat losing focus all the time. I'm sick of opening 45 million windows while typing my shit.

Thanks.

They are tradeable and they didn't give us anything unique they gave us our old pets back and stuck a veteran tag on them to make us think we got something special for our 5 years of waiting there are thousands of them so no idea how that is unique :) same pet's we owned five years ago, what part aren't you grasping.

Go buy a pet or get one off a mate and stop with the sour grapes.

Dont bother responding to that kid...he makes accounts everywhere and whines and lies to bash the game...he is an ex-player with a vendetta...

He was making posts (in a thread I started that rewarded new players if they ran EL so we could get RT globals to track) on ND forum saying EL steals personal financial data ffs....saying it was spyware and shit. He is on pcf now apparently....great. :(

Last edited:
I see that you can no longer use the "ESC" key to close open window, like the loot window. They did that before and everyone complained and they fixed it, hope they will do it again but not holding my breath. I hate changing cursor mode to close a loot window!

BTW, do you refine the shrapnel to get univ. ammo I guess I missed it if that is what was said.

BTW, do you refine the shrapnel to get univ. ammo I guess I missed it if that is what was said.

I think you right click it

Sunsout dude u still mad? ^^

It wasnt anything personal, atleast from my side. You on the other hand, always went full retard offensive with your juvenile asnswers..

I said entropia life tracker has all parameters of spyware, I explained why
You said go fk urself little kid

Who is who here? Kid?...

Sunsout dude u still mad? ^^

It wasnt anything personal, atleast from my side. You on the other hand, always went full retard offensive with your juvenile asnswers..

I said entropia life tracker has all parameters of spyware, I explained why
You said go fk urself little kid

Who is who here? Kid?...

SO have you fucked yourself yet? :scratch2: If not, get to it.

Well those old worthless peds are selling for 100 peds each now. Don't think the old tamers are getting that bad of a deal there.

Well those old worthless peds are selling for 100 peds each now. Don't think the old tamers are getting that bad of a deal there.
Bought mine for 20 ped 7 years ago. So 500% profit! Not bad! :laugh:

Back