Entropia Universe 15.0 Release Notes

And yet another dumb ass nerfer VU. GL all.

Shrapnel everywhere in loot, did some of the foul iron mission and loot is minimalistic after the big chunks of ammo/shrapnel loot. I would list what fouls loot now but is kinda depressing :laugh:. Eye oil, inf cloth extractors, tier II components, enhancer components, small amount of foul bones, purple paint and diluted sweat... blazar, nova, shrapnel, ammo.... that was about it i think and not 1 foul skin.

If other mobs are the same i hope others find it more stimulating than my experience. Although give it time i guess, see how others react to changes.

So is Shrapnel tradable between players or do i need to go all pitchfork mode for a while? :)

Otherwise update looks to be awesome

Cheers
Zweshi

I for one would like to welcome all the pets and pet-keepers back to Barbietropia. Where men are men and where women are almost always men too. Where instead of battling for our survival on a hostile new world we can tame cute little monsters to be walking billboards, standing around causing unnecessary lag, nipping at our ankles, doing tricks for a sweet little snack and belching up a storm.

I thought, rather, I hoped that this day would never arrive. I hated pets back then, and I hate them still. I was sure the promise of re-introducing pets would go the way of most other MA promises, but alas they are back. We can all go back to petting our long lost buddies while the planet is ravaged by vicious, blood-thirsty creatures and grotesque mutants and their robot over-lords.

Calypso help us all:cool:

Well those old worthless peds are selling for 100 peds each now. Don't think the old tamers are getting that bad of a deal there.

So if you owned a pet for 5 years and had a profession missing for 5 years now you get to sell your pet for 100 ped :) excuse me if i say big fucking deal, maybe just think about your post before writing it hey as making a 100 ped off your only pet doesn't seem that great a deal to me personally so if i am missing something, explain if you can as i would love to see how this is not that bad a deal.

I for one would like to welcome all the pets and pet-keepers back to Barbietropia. Where men are men and where women are almost always men too. Where instead of battling for our survival on a hostile new world we can tame cute little monsters to be walking billboards, standing around causing unnecessary lag, nipping at our ankles, doing tricks for a sweet little snack and belching up a storm.

I thought, rather, I hoped that this day would never arrive. I hated pets back then, and I hate them still. I was sure the promise of re-introducing pets would go the way of most other MA promises, but alas they are back. We can all go back to petting our long lost buddies while the planet is ravaged by vicious, blood-thirsty creatures and grotesque mutants and their robot over-lords.

Calypso help us all:cool:

There's a shitload in the game i don't get into or think is worth my time and yet i see no need to cry like a girl about it and the day has arrived so suck it up princess.

I wish the new pet names could be more than 8 characters

So if you owned a pet for 5 years and had a profession missing for 5 years now you get to sell your pet for 100 ped :) excuse me if i say big fucking deal, maybe just think about your post before writing it hey as making a 100 ped off your only pet doesn't seem that great a deal to me personally so if i am missing something, explain if you can as i would love to see how this is not that bad a deal.

Actually it makes pretty decent ROI :wise:

So is Shrapnel tradable between players or do i need to go all pitchfork mode for a while? :)

Yes it is tradable, you can drop it on the ground, and I assume you can put it in a shop, but it is not auctionable.

956159ThorioFemale.jpg

There's something to cheer us all up. The facial updates on thorios are nice.
That was in low quality. I was going to make gifs in medium quality, but then I got lazy.

Actually it makes pretty decent ROI :wise:

I could sell a level 3 stalker for more than 100 ped 5 years ago so how do you work that out?

Why do i even bother replying ffs.

956159ThorioFemale.jpg

There's something to cheer us all up. The facial updates on thorios are nice.
That was in low quality. I was going to make gifs in medium quality, but then I got lazy.

Could you upload the picture on forum. I am at work and hostingpics.net is blocked. :(

Ty :)

I could sell a level 3 stalker for more than 100 ped 5 years ago so how do you work that out?

Why do i even bother replying ffs.

If i remember correctly, these were selling 20ped... if not, then sorry for miscalculation

Shrapnel everywhere in loot, did some of the foul iron mission and loot is minimalistic after the big chunks of ammo/shrapnel loot. I would list what fouls loot now but is kinda depressing :laugh:. Eye oil, inf cloth extractors, tier II components, enhancer components, small amount of foul bones, purple paint and diluted sweat... blazar, nova, shrapnel, ammo.... that was about it i think and not 1 foul skin.

If other mobs are the same i hope others find it more stimulating than my experience. Although give it time i guess, see how others react to changes.

Similar experience on Ark. About 2/5 of loot was shrapnel and ammo, the rest was the usual generic crap just slightly less of it. My ped card didn't look quite as bad after I unloaded all of it into the tt and storage but it will take a longer to build sale worthy stacks.

Nice of Mindark to gift players over lvl 50 with a nice new unlimited whip for taking away their profession for god knows how many years it is now.

and then i woke up :)

Hmm, you didn't get the "we are sorry we fucked you over for 5 years" special edition shadow and a high level whip either huh:) Yep, they are trying to sweep this under the carpet as much as possible, so pretending they didnt fuck anyone over and just going forward with iut is easier than trying to make amends. At least we got the profession back though, which in itself is good.

There's a shitload in the game i don't get into or think is worth my time and yet i see no need to cry like a girl about it and the day has arrived so suck it up princess.

OMG name-calling? I hardly expect such treatment from a pet-loving candyass like yourself. You should chill out. Why not redecorate your apartment, or get your hair done. Oh I know! Here's a wonderful new trend: line every single pet you own around the TP at Twin Peaks so we can all watch them scamper around while we're trying to do real Entropia stuff ;)

OMG name-calling? I hardly expect such treatment from a pet-loving candyass like yourself. You should chill out. Why not redecorate your apartment, or get your hair done. Oh I know! Here's a wonderful new trend: line every single pet you own around the TP at Twin Peaks so we can all watch them scamper around while we're trying to do real Entropia stuff ;)

I was right.. a fkin princess, anyone who uses the term OMG and candy ass i have a lot of respect for :)

Go do your real entropia stuff and i bet i don't cry like i little girl about you doing it.

Last edited:

I was right.. a fkin princess, anyone who uses the term OMG and candy ass i have a lot of respect for :)

Go do your real entropia stuff and i bet i don't cry like i little girl about you doing it.

CATFIGHT!!!!!!!!! :popcorn:

CATFIGHT!!!!!!!!! :popcorn:

nah just another day on a forum, shit happens and you move on. I never slag of other people and what they enjoy in the game so i see no reason for someone to do it to myself and other people who enjoy the taming aspect... quite simple, you do your real entropia and ill do my real entropia, i just thought it was all real entropia.

Last edited:
Every time I start EU I get a downloading required content

Sorry I meant "required content".
What is with that ? Sometimes it does nothing but still just waits there When I left the game a few minutes ago I got a 2.8 d/l. All my planets are at 100% All it seems to do is slow down the start and in this case the end of the game. It is beginning to get very annoying.

Well if like before it was in the stables, go there and get it.

edit: or read the release notes like i didn't and see it says it is in your inventory somewhere :)

planet specific...... might be on a different planet inventory

Dear MA (coughs)

Ambulimax sound like Atrox..........this is not right

Lost sound to my Gravis, can't hear it doing squat

Sign off screen you can't log out early and there is a sort of freeze up.. I am sure there is more

If ancient pets are tradable, then I take everything back.

All I wanted to say is: Giving UNIQUE items that cannot be achieved ever again no matter what to a group of people in mmorpg (10x in real cash economy) can never EVER go right.

*Nothing but a fair game can entertain*

I fully agree. It is an outrage that people who worked for something, and then had it taken away from them and replaced by "promises" for years, followed by a return of what they had 10 years later would have something a newcomer won't have.

Just as it is ridiculous that not everybody owns a Merry Mayhem certificate for each year from the first edition.

*sigh*

[/sarcasm]

FuckU,MA = 8 characters. Just enough to send a message.

I don't give a rats ass about pets apart from the additional lag they're causing, but what the hell were MA thinking when 70% of loot is either ammo and/or ....ammo?

Last edited:
I don't give a rats ass about pets apart from the additional lag they're causing, but what the hell were MA thinking when 70% of loot is either ammo or ....ammo?

Maybe they were thinking about ammo? :D

jk sorry couldn't resist :)

FuckU,MA = 8 characters. Just enough to send a message.

I don't give a rats ass about pets apart from the additional lag they're causing, but what the hell were MA thinking when 70% of loot is either ammo and/or ....ammo?

Well actually, getting 101% for it is better than what you could get for most of the stuff before, and it's necessary to put more tt food in loot for the rest of the stuff to have a potential of markup. This is a good development that's been a long time coming, and even better than expected due to the 101% tradein value.

Even Microsoft broke out of the 8.3 hell 2 decades ago. Cost per character in this case makes most GSM carriers SMS charges look favorable.

Back