Unlimited TT guns and armor removed?

Not likely, they have been replaced with limited ones

Ah, I see. From the OP I thought TT was just empty.

I'm not in yet, will report from Ark in a minute if there are any changes.

Interesting. Good thing I bought three Falx the other day then...

More or less the same thing has happened on Ark:
print_screen_2014-10-15_14-54-21.jpg

(TT armor was already (L) before)

Is this changed on all planets or only Arkadia?

Also changed on Calypso. No more Opalos in the TT. The Sollomate Onyxo (L) is new.

Also changed on Calypso. No more Opalos in the TT. The Sollomate Onyxo (L) is new.

Hmm, did not see that one coming. Has anyone seen any information regarding this prior to the VU?

Seems smart.

Unlimited items are not healthy for the economoy in anyway.

Whilst having TT (L) items is exactly the same (in theory), it sets newer players up to expect to play with (L) items.

It is always scary making the leap from TT UL to (L) items, this will make that transition more natural.

UL items, to be honest, simply shouldn't exist in a game like this.

What about cyrene, the same?

Rgds

Ace

Good move for overall economy. Also all newbies will be brainwashed into L items since begining so they will feell better when it come to using most powerfull L items.

For old players is not so good as it means unL will gain value on begining and start loosing it later constantly.
I predict at some point MA will be forced to switch whole economy into L items ( even if they were saying some time ago that it is not their target ) . unL floating on market will get undirect nerf by being outrun by beter stats of new L items.

This is more and more not game for veterans anymore.

You mean it is not the same game it was years and years ago?

I should hope not, if they want to attract newer players.

I meant that other kind of ppl were atracted by project entropia. It is not bad for MA to atract other audience - said that many times. More dumb customers they have, easier money they get. Also there is more dumb ppl than smart. But what is good for MA financials is not always good for game.

What about cyrene, the same?

Rgds

Ace

Same.

I think all TT items are now the same across Universe, just under different names/graphics.

If Eco is slightly better on the new L items, everyone will use them.. if not, gz to the ones who have tens/hundreds of the old TT guns in storage.

They changed these in Ancient Greece as well. The bad thing is, these weapons can't be used there, so if you have the unlimited melee weapons from Ancient Greece, then the values may just rise a bit. :)

The TT on ships still have the old UL TT weapons so get your Opalo before they disappear too!

Opalo has not actually been a good eco weapon for a while now.

The arkadian release notes say that all trade terminals universe wide have been synced.

I meant that other kind of ppl were atracted by project entropia. It is not bad for MA to atract other audience - said that many times. More dumb customers they have, easier money they get. Also there is more dumb ppl than smart. But what is good for MA financials is not always good for game.

New players are always good for the game.

Also, fwiw, the dumbest customers MA have are their oldest.

The TT on ships still have the old UL TT weapons so get your Opalo before they disappear too!

If sync was MA goal i bet those transaction from ships TT will be somehow reverted, so no need to stack opalos and risk account put on hold "for investigation"

Indeed....smart veterans quit long time ago. Addicted masohists left only :)
Amen! Wait does being here 8+ years count? :lolup: Ah well I like a little pain with my gain! ;)

If sync was MA goal i bet those transaction from ships TT will be somehow reverted, so no need to stack opalos and risk account put on hold "for investigation"

Agree, buying at ship TT now, could be seen as bugusing by MA.

New players are always good for the game.

Also, fwiw, the dumbest customers MA have are their oldest.

Bollocks, new players don't stay like they used to, don't deposit as much as older ones with high tt items to maintain, go find a large group of new players like there used to be...there again, you don't know how things used to be do you because you weren't there so you can't compare can you?

You'll pay a hell of lot more for the skills you gain than thy ever did and never loot the gear they own...a lot of them have done very very well from this game.

Shouldn't be UL items in a game like this you say? Why? Because you can't get them?
As for dumbest...if they were dumb, most of the info you rely on here was worked out and shared by those dumb old players...what have you done but been a smartarse?

Wow! This is quite a huge part of the update! I love how MA announces updates - it's always such a broad explanation and they add stuff they don't even mention sometime. This is quite a bomb! Just imagine yesterday I could have bought 100 Opalos... now they are "rare" as in limited supply.

Wow.

Three of five weapons are essentially in the same niche - 5 dmg, small range (handgun, powerfist, knife), fast (70 to 80 attacks).

3-5-7-9-11 would be much better than 5-5-5-7-11.

Same.

I think all TT items are now the same across Universe, just under different names/graphics.

If Eco is slightly better on the new L items, everyone will use them.. if not, gz to the ones who have tens/hundreds of the old TT guns in storage.

I would say eco is significantly better than before especially if you're using the right amps, and now that you can get a fresh supply at any TT on any planet there's no reason they shouldn't be L. This table compares the eco of the new weapons, Ark models (I understand that all the planets have equivalent stats now, can someone confirm that the caly versions have the same stats and decay?). As you can see, they're all quite good beginner weapons.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/5/6/4/4/new_ark_tt_weapons.jpg

Seriously .. what is this opalo aching all about? It has been a bad gun to have for a while now, the newer ones are much more eco.

Well it's kinda dumb to offer UL items when MA have started selling UL items on their website aka starter packs.

MA wants more money.

Why depo ingame if u need ammo. And pay 3,5 fee % and get less. when u can buy from MA's webshop and get 100 % back + freebie items aswell.

"lowering costs to play". Don't kno if I should laugh or cry.

it is a good change
those new L weapons are good and eco
great for start

Back