pet : what do they do, what it look like

Some info about Pet Handler profession.

Got my Ancient Daikiba Strong to level 3 and he learned Roll Over trick.
Can't make him to perform it because my Pet Handler is too low.

Can perform Greet, Dance, Bow.

My Pet Handler lvl is 6.8045

my daikiba strong got now lev 5.2 but no new trick when you reach lev 5.
it cost me 50 ped nutrios to level up from 4 to 5.

Not realy a cheap hobby!

no new tricks at lvl8 @ bristle

no new tricks at lvl8 @ bristle

how many it have at lev 8? i got 5 tricks at lev 4 and how i told no new trick at 5.

My daikiba strong got sit as trick #5 at lev 4.

Yeah, that's how the old and new pets seem to differ. The hogs don't get anything at lvl 3 and get roll over at lvl 4 and then nothing at lvl 5 and sit at lvl 6. The old pets (or at least the strong ones) seem to get roll over at lvl 3 and sit at lvl 4. I've not heard of anyone getting any unlocks with either type of pet after that.

Well I tamed a bunch of them
Caly-RT-Ark
Since they do only tricks and nothing useful (already paid a ton of money to make 'em happy!!!), I will decorate my apartment with those nice statues of 'em. :laugh:
Pet story ----> "the end" for me
"nice try MA"

Well I tamed a bunch of them
Caly-RT-Ark
Since they do only tricks and nothing useful (already paid a ton of money to make 'em happy!!!), I will decorate my apartment with those nice statues of 'em. :laugh:
Pet story ----> "the end" for me
"nice try MA"

you are aware that all taming features have not been implemented yet???

Entropia Universe 15.0 Release Notes

Taming
Version Update 15.0 includes the first phase of reintroducing Taming to Entropia Universe. Future updates will introduce exciting new Taming features such as pet buffs and equipment, as well as features specifically related to the ComPet app that will be released early next year.
In this first phase, existing pets will become active once again and each planet will feature one new low-level tamable creature:

Please read bold and underlined part!

yeah yeah ..."first phase" blah blah blah :scratch2:
when all the phases come to life maybe I re-consider it
for now I will keep my panther on the shelf

"Pets do not disappear when dismissed in estates"

should say :do not controlled and do not dismissed :wise:

It said something like "Do not spawn your pets in your appartment because they are bugged"... I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Okay, you are right, I am wrong.

Back