The new HP bars...

Rave

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
RP Rave Prospector
Nope. Nope. Nope.

Change them back. Awful.

Whatever happened to "Don't fix what isn't broken,"..? Then again, EU has a history of that.

Another bad change... typing. My text window randomly deactivates while typing, causing me to hit a million hot keys...

Last edited:
+1.. Dont like them.. blocks view

MA don't you have more serious problems to fix you can assign ppl to ????? Noone was asking for this sh...t !!!!

I kinda like them :)

I kinda like them :)

Me too, I also like the new "PM" notification that is now coloured to stand out far more noticeably.
Smaller font as well.

More bitching.

Just make the UI customizable like other games and let the player base come up with mods and UI interfaces. No one will ever be completely happy. Just put support on the default ui. Let the players do the rest.

More bitching.

Just make the UI customizable like other games and let the player base come up with mods and UI interfaces. No one will ever be completely happy. Just put support on the default ui. Let the players do the rest.

By bitching do you mean criticizing and voicing displeasure about unrequested changes to a product that I've put countless time and money into?

But yes, the UI customization has always been weak. It's nearly 2015, how does a game not have customization options for that?

By bitching do you mean criticizing and voicing displeasure about unrequested changes to a product that I've put countless time and money into?

But yes, the UI customization has always been weak. It's nearly 2015, how does a game not have customization options for that?

Well , customizable UI need some time and effort. Unfortunately MA staff is wasting time trying "customize" it themself in way most will don;t like anyway, and making taming back which afetr all those years being in "development, to bring state of the art system giving players outstanding emotions" looks exactly same like before CE2 ;)

I like the changes, tho they should increase the font size by 1 or 2.

Message Center / Friend List - now more enjoyable for the eye.. Fresh and clean

+ 1

please remove it!

who wants/needs to see healthbar of mobs, got option to drag it
counts for hunters aswell as tamers

old times tamer, had to drag healthbar aswell to see the morale bar of the animal

Message Center / Friend List - now more enjoyable for the eye.. Fresh and clean

thats true... but it already was clean before they changed it the first time

I really don't like them... I like that they made the health bar easier to see but the box around the rest of the text is annoying.

At least let us chose like in case of loot window vs loot list !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks now. +1

Stoopid poopoo do-do head ruined health bar ka-ka looks like pee poo. I hate the new one.

Is it easier now to actually target a mob? Really annoying to have to click like 12 times before you actually target the mob.

someone post pics please! :) stuck in a sucky vpn connection...

I like the new bars and all the interface changes. Maybe tweak the bars a bit, but I like em :)

I gotta say, I like the new HP Bars and the new changes to the interface :)

I agree, it's bad now.
Would be much better if there would not be huge arrow pointing down and rectangle was pully transparent not semi-.

I really like the new HP bar.

I like the new HP bar, no need to constant draggin the bar anymore due to poor visibility.
good job MA :yay:

can someone post pictures for those who aren't able to go online at the moment? :(

They look a lot better on smaller mobs but here you go.

hmm.. doesn't seem to be too bad? I guess I'll have to try it out myself and decide if I like them or not

Quite like them personally. I might have missed it previously but I'm glad the floating damage amount has gone :yay:

I haven't played with the health bars too much, so my opinion may change... I like them so far.

I like them so far. I think the OP had a bad day.

Back