The new HP bars...

new health bar on tagged mob is nice and the arrow is good, maybe another color should be better but blue its acceptable too.
Now you can realy see what dmg you done on it :wise:
I like it

hit boxes are still buggy
at least Pop Dragons that I hunt right now are bugged ;/
so huge mob and I can't hit it with my tag weapon?? searching the nose or something??? mercy!!!!

so huge mob and I can't hit it with my tag weapon?? searching the nose or something??? mercy!!!!

Yep been that way for a long time now...MA will never fix it. They don't care. They fixed their own Cersumon, which had the problem really bad, but say fuck you to the rest of us.

They made the problem, it occurred throughout the universe, and a year later they only fix caly mobs???

I have begged them to fix it in countless support cases. They never will.

I am just so sad that they do this shit. I don't know what to do or feel anymore.

To explain myself,
I play always in third person! I use first person only in very rare occasions and only in dungeons/instances; never outside on the fields.
Since my early days, I found much convenient to hunt by dragging the health bar out and with auto-aim on.
Because the health that was on the tagged mob was so small and transparent I couldn't see it good.
Now, in most cases there is no need to drug the health bar :) So I'm happy with this change.

new health bar on tagged mob is nice and the arrow is good, maybe another color should be better but blue its acceptable too.
Now you can realy see what dmg you done on it :wise:
I like it

Did pop dragons recently and had no issues. Was only hunting stalkers, perhaps they are too big to actually trigger the bug?

srr 4 off topic :)

I bet you this change is not something they did out of the blue. It has a good reason, and they had to do it.

If you wanna know why try and tame a creature, and you will see. They have to show not only the health, but also the Spirit and Respect bars all stacked up and changing with different events.

I bet my right arm this was not possible with the old display system, and that's why they had to make it new.

Ok MA does stupid things sometimes, but not all the time. I can see where this change in particular is coming from.

So please relax a bit, share your constructive criticism and enjoy the game.

Back