pet skills?

Butch C v.2

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Butch Butch Carisbrook
Well i been training Trev for a while tonight and no green skill lines what so ever, just 1 zoology line when using a brush plus cant get 5 pets out at once now and the pet bar was much easier to use before but maybe these things will come.

It's a start.

Perhaps Ancients don't give skills, anyone tried a puny?

ermm no :) that's what i just said, stop taming and start reading young man

I read that you couldn't get 5 out... sounded like you could get 4 out.

BTW I have seen Animal Taming skillups when doing tricks with Nusul. My guess is your levels are too high to skill very quickly.

I read that you couldn't get 5 out... sounded like you could get 4 out.

BTW I have seen Animal Taming skillups when doing tricks with Nusul. My guess is your levels are too high to skill very quickly.

ahh i get ya, could be read like that, soz.

hmm i been doing tricks for an 30 minutes, maybe the non ancients skill seeing you were doing a Nusal, thanks for that info i shall stop now.

neither puny nor ancient seem to give skill yet.

Perhaps Ancients don't give skills, anyone tried a puny?

Leveled up my ancient exa to lvl 5
I did receive several skill gains. But very few indeed.
I skilled it up at just 13% focus, so it costed a lot!

Yesterday I received zero skills training a daik, snable and bristle. Today I've received all of 2 lines of Animal Taming skills while skilling a Nusul up to lvl 4. I was crafting while doing tricks with my Nusul and crafting skills were filling up the chat box. Support case sent.

Are you guys sure you are not just so highly skilled already, that skill gains on noob pets will be few and far apart? I mean a top crafter is not going to get a lot of skills from doing basic filters and so on.

I have been training my ancient Exa from level 3 to 4 adn I got skill often but I never did a lot with pets way back so just level 10 in that

Are you guys sure you are not just so highly skilled already, that skill gains on noob pets will be few and far apart? I mean a top crafter is not going to get a lot of skills from doing basic filters and so on.

nah something doesn't seem quite right.

its probably because the actual TT loss per click is so low its like skilling with basic filters x1/2

I get skill gains just by standing there on occasion, when the pet (ancient Exo) focus ticks up.

I dont think the gain can happen once 100% focus though.

and whipping and brushing I did get a couple points of skill when taming bristles.

I get skill gains just by standing there on occasion, when the pet (ancient Exo) focus ticks up.

I dont think the gain can happen once 100% focus though.

and whipping and brushing I did get a couple points of skill when taming bristles.

yeah i got a zoology green line at one stage there while using the brush :)

Yes, with higher skills the number of skill gains is decreased.

its probably because the actual TT loss per click is so low its like skilling with basic filters x1/2

But on the other end we also remember how much it costed us to gain skills back then.

And now it cost a LOT more.

they nerfed skills from what i see.. i remember in the past was getting too much more skills than today..

I am getting loads of skills having puny bristle pet out and tricks with them. But I am fairly noob tamer. Not tried much with my ancients yet.

I'm also a fairly new tamer (did a very small amount before they took it away) and i'm seeing a reasonable amount from training the bristlehog. Not masses, but some. I'm getting more from a taming attempt than I am from leveling though.

So is it possible that MA is actually trying to preserve the skill value by nerfing the new skill gain...that can provide a bit of a postive to having them been dormant for years.

Shame we can't take multiple out, hopefully they can fix that and introduce a new skill crowrd control, where various levels trigger ability to control more animals, say 1 new one every 10 levels?

So is it possible that MA is actually trying to preserve the skill value by nerfing the new skill gain...that can provide a bit of a postive to having them been dormant for years.

Shame we can't take multiple out, hopefully they can fix that and introduce a new skill crowrd control, where various levels trigger ability to control more animals, say 1 new one every 10 levels?

It's like skilling guns to get the unlocks then losing all your unlocks one day without any explanation and thru no fault of your own hey.

Gimme my 5 pets out at once MA, i frikin paid for them.

Back