EK-2600 Blueprint

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Do not want to engage in speculation, but the demand for these FAP's will grow, due to it will be possible to improve them where FAP's will be spent as Cause or Evil amps.

What is the price for this BP can be now @QR=58?

Last sale was 2K +, the highest price was about 10-15k (in 2007-2008).

if you cant sell it this week, you can shit on the bp:p, so try to be fast. My opinion around 8-9k if your fast. You have any ideea how many 2600 are out there? 17.500 sells so...must be many. Gl with the sell!

sententz,
Thank you!
I know that around is too many EK-2600, and demand will grow maybe for 100-200% from usual, but ... I dont know :) Maybe 8-9k will be not enough, based on fact that ingame is only 3-4 these BP's... Fact that sales may be double or triple or multiple, so i think 17500 FAP's is not correct quantity ingame.

It could potentially be worth a loads.

if you cant sell it this week, you can shit on the bp:p, so try to be fast. My opinion around 8-9k if your fast. You have any ideea how many 2600 are out there? 17.500 sells so...must be many. Gl with the sell!

You would pay five times last MU without knowing shit about the modifications...?

1. It is a common fap
2. It is UL
3. It is uneco as hell
4. No sib means you need level 100 paramedic to Max it

I wouldn't have too high expectations. Put it on auction for 24h at peak time and see what you can get. There will be some hype right now and prices may go up for a short while.

You would pay five times last MU without knowing shit about the modifications...?

1. It is a common fap
2. It is UL
3. It is uneco as hell

I wouldn't have too high expectations. Put it on auction for 24h at peak time and see what you can get. There will be some hype right now and prices may go up for a short while.

You don't need level 100 to max it.
Maxing it takes very little skills on old school fap and once you max them, you always heal fully at maximum interval.
Now the upgraded version might be interesting, we need to wait and see the stats.

I hope you are right as I have 8 of these BP's, 7 with QR 0 and one with QR 36
But for some sad reason, I doubt it will be worth much

I hope you are right as I have 8 of these BP's, 7 with QR 0 and one with QR 36
But for some sad reason, I doubt it will be worth much

Pics or it did not happen :p.

Sales will initially peak but then they will be dependent on how many mushrooms drop. A few people will get themselves a small stash of faps straight away but most people will buy a fap once they've collected the mushrooms.

Sell while it is hot, in a few weeks its worth same as now again, they are cheap to craft with no uncommon resources so why would the price be high in the long run?

qamori,
Why the sales history so 'big' then?

FAP-2600.jpg

I'll do even better.
I will sell them all to you for 50k If we do the deal today!

Thanks, but one modified emt kit 2600 will probably be enough for me :D.

the price will be high for everything in this new industry for 4-5 days, when something will be very high and the rest very low. The 2600 bp will not be high more then one week, becouse are more then 10 in the game or around that number, maybe more , maybe less, but not 4 or 5. The material who will be very high and new high or low prices, we will know when all the dates will be available for the 2600 mod fap. That will be posible in one or 2 days. So we just need to wait and the 2600 bp owners to sell fast. And the bigest problem will be how eco that mod fap will be so to be able to fix a price. After that all prices will be fixed naturaly after this mod fap 2600 price . My personal opinion ofc.

Yep, here it is more than 4 BP's, but not more than 10-15.

http://www.entropialife.com/Item.aspx?I=221&F=TopCrafters

Quin Perv amorim is not in the list.

Added: I understood, that for this BP will be better in my book :) 3-4-digit price is nothing (or not enough) for me.
But If the price will be 5-digit, I can think to sell it ;)

Last edited:
Quin Perv amorim is not in the list.

Just because I have a bp doesnt mean I need to be on the list
I also have:
19 EMT Kit Ek-2000 bp and only had 4 globals (1 bp is QR 54)
12 EMT Kit Ek-2500 and only 2 globals

Dont worry, I am not trying to buy you bp cheap

I prob sound like an idiot asking this, but oh well... why even bring this up????? Mod 2600 faps coming out???? Do we have a link showing this?

lol figured it was a dumb question. I can't log on, at work and can only check out forums. Will look later, thanks! :)

Just because I have a bp doesnt mean I need to be on the list
I also have:
19 EMT Kit Ek-2000 bp and only had 4 globals (1 bp is QR 54)
12 EMT Kit Ek-2500 and only 2 globals

Dont worry, I am not trying to buy you bp cheap

Pics or it did not happen.:D

I mean, we did not ask you to show us a possible list of pointless bps that you may or may have not.

It's a emt 2600 bp thread.:ahh:

You braggued about having that much emt 2600 bps, go to the end of it now.:rolleyes:

ek-2600 actually maxes at level 20 paramedic. i used this fap for 2 years before switching to fap-90

ek-2600 actually maxes at level 20 paramedic. i used this fap for 2 years before switching to fap-90

I stand corrected.

However, the other things still apply. It is indeed a great emergency-fap, but today there are so many options. Before the L-faps it was a great tool, had one myself until I got my hands on a FAP-110.

I stand corrected.

However, the other things still apply. It is indeed a great emergency-fap, but today there are so many options. Before the L-faps it was a great tool, had one myself until I got my hands on a FAP-110.

We don't know how many faps will get destroyed per each upgrade, we don't know what kind of stats those adj/imp/mod will have.
So going to conclusions before hand without any of the variables concerned, is like going to see a "medium" to tell you what the future will be.

We don't know how many faps will get destroyed per each upgrade, we don't know what kind of stats those adj/imp/mod will have.
So going to conclusions before hand without any of the variables concerned, is like going to see a "medium" to tell you what the future will be.

True.

We need someone to finish the missions.

I wouldnt worry too much about this change.

This is what will happen.

1. During 1-2 weeks a few of the usual suspects will spend insane amounts on gathering the materials needed for the Mod EK-2600, then when it turns out to be shit they will start a whine rage quit thread on forum, and life will go on as normal.

2. MU will again drop down.

I wouldnt worry too much about this change.

This is what will happen.

1. During 1-2 weeks a few of the usual suspects will spend insane amounts on gathering the materials needed for the Mod EK-2600, then when it turns out to be shit they will start a whine rage quit thread on forum, and life will go on as normal.

2. MU will again drop down.

possibly that but i would like to see the stats of the fap first,maybe it won't be shite :)

The EMT series FAPs and Blueprints are WAY TO COMMON of items for them to skyrocket in price. There will be a brief spike in price fueled purely be speculation that the price will go up, after that, it will crash again.

Selling my tier 0.9 2600 for obscene amount @ boxes! ;)

i dont get why the emt-ek2600 bp owners aint crafting them now ?

they are like 110 % in markup to craft and there are orders in auction right now for + 100

Anyone know what happens when you upgrade your 2600 with high tier rates to 1 of the new adjusted, then to improved or modified, do the tier rates remain the same or is it changed, like getting a new 2600 with it's own tier rates? Also, wonder if you can go from 2600 right to Modified without stepping to the 1st 2 options 1st. Maybe someone who has upgraded their weapon amps in the past has some knowledge / advice they can share

Thanks for any info you can provide

Back