EK-2600 Blueprint

Anyone know what happens when you upgrade your 2600 with high tier rates to 1 of the new adjusted, then to improved or modified, do the tier rates remain the same or is it changed, like getting a new 2600 with it's own tier rates? Also, wonder if you can go from 2600 right to Modified without stepping to the 1st 2 options 1st. Maybe someone who has upgraded their weapon amps in the past has some knowledge / advice they can share

Thanks for any info you can provide

I would imagine that the fap gets reset to tier 0 but that is just speculation.

Since you need to dissasamble the fap each time i think its safe to assume that the tier is reset.
You will need 6 regular ek-2600 to get to modified and 75 large mushrooms and 7 regenerative gel if i remember correctly but its easy to check at the NPC in Minopolis.

Anyone know what happens when you upgrade your 2600 with high tier rates to 1 of the new adjusted, then to improved or modified, do the tier rates remain the same or is it changed, like getting a new 2600 with it's own tier rates? Also, wonder if you can go from 2600 right to Modified without stepping to the 1st 2 options 1st. Maybe someone who has upgraded their weapon amps in the past has some knowledge / advice they can share

Thanks for any info you can provide

I am sure I have this BP.

Back