Question: Where's arkadia PP update info?

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
Stupid time for ark to change forum software, where's the PP update info?

ffs, my link in browser goes to /forum.php and shows me forum error page and it didn't occur to me to just check the standard url as I would have put i redirect on that page if I'd been doing the site.

Read the update, thx. for some reason I thought it was some massive update but there's very little in it :(

Forgot password and forum software isn't sending reset email. Why the fuck do people have to mess around with things that work perfectly well?

signed up second account, email confirmation goes to error page so that account can't post in forum. ffs, if it ain't broke don't fix it. pissing me off, will leave it a week and see if they fix this shitty forum software.

Just wait a while, they're reimplementing all the features. The old forum software was a mess and they need to fix some things manually. No need to sign up for second account.

The following are changes that come with Planet Arkadia Update 2014.3. This information is provided to the extent that the IFN and ACA are at liberty to discuss at this time. Log in today and check things out for yourself, to discover how the changes affect you!

NEW CONTENT

Arkadia Underground
Underground Vaults 4 - 10 enabled, be on the lookout for treasure maps.

New TT weapons and tools
Trade Terminals across Entropia Universe have been synchronized.

Start Room enhancements
Significant development has taken place to ensure new arrivals to Planet Arkadia are given the best experience possible. Many new NPC's have been added, some giving missions, others introducing new players to various aspects of life on Arkadia.

Tameable Nusul pet
New spawns of tameable Nusuls have been added.
Spawns can be found at the following temporary locations
[8779, 31893, 123], South of Tannery
[15279, 16150, 237], North East of Repulse FB Academy
[17929, 13681, 189], West of Steadfast FB
[23168, 21212, 203], South of Redoubtable FB
[24178, 29889, 142], South East of Sanctuary Island
[30918,26736,308], South of Taipan digsite
[21424,13485,186], South West of Robot Factory
[17376, 17545, 320], South East Rocky Ridge
Mining resources
Sweetstuff has been reintroduced on Planet Arkadia

Rename of LA 6