VU 15.0 bugs

I noticed and while solo, I am going back to FAP healing. I do not like my Universal ammo being used on my heal chip.

Why does it matter what kind of ammo you use? It works the same either way.

I noticed and while solo, I am going back to FAP healing. I do not like my Universal ammo being used on my heal chip.

Why does it matter what kind of ammo you use? It works the same either way.

It is understandable that people are frustrated to see the universal ammo used in priority when they do have Synthetic Mind Essence which are supposed to be the only ammo MindForce is using.

Reverse the priority between SME & Universal Ammos would be best.
People expect the Universal Ammos to be used on their weapons at first, not heal chips.

* Btw I noticed some improvement with the pet position, and that's a good thing.

* Also some new Tricks Names with snablesnot pets.

Anyway, the HARRASSING ninja respawns is still a problem, really boring, PLEASE mindark reduce them...

Fort Troy revive, press t and you get stuck in the floor.

This is not as bad as we experience this bug on FOMA! - you can just tp out, i did this in Miniapolis, there was the same problem.

atm they are 4 ppl constantly reviving because we revived outside in space.

getting the msg:
"[System]: You have entered space without protection and died instantly.
[System]: You take 1.0 points of damage.
[System]: You have entered space without protection and died instantly.
[System]: You take 1.0 points of damage.
[System]: You have entered space without protection and died instantly.
[System]: You take 1.0 points of damage....."

wrote a support case. I also have claims outside that need to be extracted.

Please hurry up.... btw this is an old bug that we get back!!!!

It is understandable that people are frustrated to see the universal ammo used in priority when they do have Synthetic Mind Essence which are supposed to be the only ammo MindForce is using.

People expect the Universal Ammos to be used on their weapons at first, not heal chips.

* Btw I noticed some improvement with the pet position, and that's a good thing.

Anyway, the HARRASSING ninja respawns is still a problem, really boring, PLEASE mindark reduce them...

Why just not an option?

Right click -> Use Universal Ammo -> No

Then those who want to can still use it.

Why just not an option?

Right click on where in options?
i'm missing something here tho
I'm interesting to find where in options is this

Don't know if this has been mentioned but I've gotten revived a few times on the spot. Basically:

1. I die
2. Counter goes to zero
3. I magically start living again and start shooting
4. Two seconds later I get TPd to revive.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but I've gotten revived a few times on the spot. Basically:

1. I die
2. Counter goes to zero

been happening for years occasionally.

1. I die
2. Counter goes to zero

That's becuse of "tp-lag" (server lag).

The delay you get between you revive on the spot and you arrive at revival, you will experience on the other direction if you TP back using a TP-chip.

Still trapped at New Ocford Service Center :(
2nd day now.

CYCLOPS depth dont show message when there is server restart

Why just not an option?

Is it an option? That would be an excellent solution.

Still trapped at New Ocford Service Center :(
2nd day now.

Trapped how? stuck in a wall? Not sure the problem but try turning your graphics to safe mode and see if you can get out of your situation, then turn graphics back to where they were

Not sure if anyone has noticed but damn Heal chip is using Univeral ammo instead of my sythentic mind essence!

This is a real pain since im saving shrapnel to convert to do a full run whilst also using a heal chip!

MA please please remove the use of universal ammo on chips!

I like the universal ammo, what would be nice though is if we were allowed to disignate it to what we wish to use it for.

Not the recent update version but one from the past. MA when are you going to fix the graphics so my Ninja outfit looks correct and my head is not sticking out of it. I mean BS what I spent on it and you F*d it up.

A New Bug - Society List

Using the society list from "my avatar / my society info / clicking on the memberlist button" the titles are wrong. So it shows CEO for mercenaries instead of captain and so on - using the same list from SOC-Terminal everything is okay.

Using the society list from "my avatar / my society info / clicking on the memberlist button" the titles are wrong. So it shows CEO for mercenaries instead of captain and so on - using the same list from SOC-Terminal everything is okay.

It's been like that since the change in the chat system. I'm assuming it's showing a 'generic' soc hierarchy, in much the same way that item links show a 'generic' item rather than a specific one.

SOC-List Bug

It's been like that since the change in the chat system. I'm assuming it's showing a 'generic' soc hierarchy, in much the same way that item links show a 'generic' item rather than a specific one.

Never had it before VU15. And there already were some questions about that from my members lately thinking they are now part of a company :)

Never had it before VU15. And there already were some questions about that from my members lately thinking they are now part of a company :)

I'm a soc leader - I've been using that to lock/unlock our soc terminal and approve soc changes since it became available. (Saves me a lot of running back and forth finding a soc terminal!)

So, I can verify from personal experience that the soc level names were like that from the first time it became available under 'my avatar'.

Back