VU 15.0 bugs

Time to fix the trade windows errors MA.

This is also true of spaceships... currently impossible to trade with a warp customer on board, or to sell repair tools and wire to repairers.
The time lost and the additional expense incurred by owners and or crew having to go to planet to trade, is ridiculous, and you just know a request for compensation would meet with an excuse.

it's not only in space but also on the ground, especially when the lag is higher than normal (Probably due to peopl leaving pets unattended or having too many vehicles spawned.. and even in a low Lag area (even on Arkadia this happened over at Valiant which s perhaps the lowest lag areas on arkadia,me and teh buyer actually had to relog 3 times (3 times Mind you!) just to complete 1 deal.. and even in areas wehr ethe lig is lsightly higher the trades would either end up with either me or both partsies My self and the person I was dealing with, to relog and to try again..

Frankly I'm with Granny, this need immediate attention now, or else each failed transaction will result in loss not for the players but also for Mindark as well..(Think about it, reduced trade means less peds moving around and thus no income for each transaction..)

I mean this is almost as bad and annoying as the knock knock removal of october 2010.

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Pilot callsign "Coyote")
A.k.a. T"The Blind Sniper"

it's not only in space but also on the ground, especially when the lag is higher than normal (Probably due to peopl leaving pets unattended or having too many vehicles spawned.. and even in a low Lag area (even on Arkadia this happened over at Valiant which s perhaps the lowest lag areas on arkadia,me and teh buyer actually had to relog 3 times (3 times Mind you!) just to complete 1 deal.. and even in areas wehr ethe lig is lsightly higher the trades would either end up with either me or both partsies My self and the person I was dealing with, to relog and to try again..

Frankly I'm with Granny, this need immediate attention now, or else each failed transaction will result in loss not for the players but also for Mindark as well..(Think about it, reduced trade means less peds moving around and thus no income for each transaction..)

I mean this is almost as bad and annoying as the knock knock removal of october 2010.

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Pilot callsign "Coyote")
A.k.a. T"The Blind Sniper"

Don´t worry, things that cost MA money are of highest priority! :yup:

Not sure why you think it should add both types of ammo together. :scratch2:
It uses any universal ammo first, then when that runs out, it automatically switches to blp.

Yes I actually like this feature since then I can go for a hunt with 5k peds universal ammo, then see exactly when Ive spent those by not mixing up the sorts.

I know you can track amount of clicks but its tricky if using several weapons

Pets from one planet cannot be spawned on another planet. Awesome work dev team. Some more too add

-Re: the radar, mostly when in a team, most dots dissapear from radar including the yellow team mate dot. They yellow dot/marker then attaches to a mob and follows it from mob spawn to mob spawn instead of displaying your team mates location.

- Team loot for my team hunts has been absolutely dreadful and many times worse than solo loot.

- Trade window not showing your correct ped value of items is STILL PRESENT.

- More bugs incoming.

Last edited:
I don't know if it is bug or new "feature", but if i open inventory or chatting, teleportation chip's focus goes away. It wasn't so before 15.0

I don't know if anyone else noticed but I found Entropia.exe loading time way longer than before once clicked "Launch" button in Client Loader with this VU

yep that too is very slow, along with getting/logging out, I don't use the timer, when I want out I want out......

I don't know if it is bug or new "feature", but if i open inventory or chatting, teleportation chip's focus goes away. It wasn't so before 15.0

On the other hand, chat window loses focus when a popup comes up. Pretty annoying if you are typing in chat window when you're flying in space, and you get that "Do you want to land on Calypso"-popup.

Not sure why you think it should add both types of ammo together. :scratch2:
It uses any universal ammo first, then when that runs out, it automatically switches to blp.

Now try this out:

Once your universal ammo is gone, it switches to the normal one (also works with MF chips, tested with TT ME).
Fire once at least, then go to inventory and convert the shrapnel to universal ammo WITHOUT de-equiping your weapon. The system shows you the amount of universal ammo in the place of your normal ammo.
You might think "Ok, I'm gonna burn that universal ammo now!".
Here comes the trick: the universal ammo doesn't come down when you fire your weapon!!!!!! "Yay, I found an exploit!" might you think!:woot:
And there's where MA got you!:launcher: the ammo is actually burnt, but the NORMAL ammo (look in your inventory) and NOT the universal ammo that shows in the little ammo status bar.
If you switch weapons or die or teleport or de-equip your weapon or run out of normal ammo, the "magic" is gone.

Hope it helps someone.

Oh, and I've seen a guy with a "Ancient something Daikiba" spawned pet on Arkadia...

They probably did this to stop people passing loot off to "mule" avatars at space stations when hunting space mobs or pirating. Not good though i agree for everything else done "above board", and now if you run out of fuel in space or welding wire can't even get someone to sell you some :D.

Hope gets sorted out, will create more grief than it's intended effect.

Lol yeah right...first off, that not even illegal, second, why would they care about that when they let micjack camp the spots where ships warp in and when the pilot crashes because of the bug, he solo's the ship and takes no damage.

They even told me he was exploiting a bug, and yet they refused to do anything about it.

MA doesn't give a shit what pirates do.

Pets from one planet cannot be spawned on another planet. Awesome work dev team. Some more too add

It's possible to spawn ancient pets on other planets so I'm hoping that this is either just a bug or something that will be changed in a later VU

Yo!

Much appreciated creating a thread and gathering all the important bug information in one place, I've talked to the devs and they are working hard to solve all the bugs.
Expect to see atleast 70-80% of the bugs fixed in the patch scheduled to next week.
Keep posting and keep up the good work!

The Friend List is bugged: if people try to send you a friend request when you're offline, the request gets lost in limbo, preventing you from ever being friends.

A similar thing happens to messages from shop sales while you're offline.

This is not a new bug but us, the users, would really love to see MA prioritize this and fix by the next update.

Oh, another big one, the trade window doesn't show the proper total tt value when adding items to it.

Last edited:
It's possible to spawn ancient pets on other planets so I'm hoping that this is either just a bug or something that will be changed in a later VU

I don't consider that a bug.

Exosaurs and Daikiba are considered "universal creatures", and can be implemented on any planet (this came up after Neverdie spawned "calypso" creatures on Rocktropia, such as Ambulimaxes). Also, it was probably because FPC didn't like Daikiba being unversal creatures they implemented Shinkiba.

Snables are not universal, but for completeness of the "small four" it would be nice if they would be. Snables (currently?) not being universal explains why it can't be on other planets.

I just add, it was a bit surprising, but I've seen one or two Oculuses on NextIsland near crystal center.

Last edited:
Yo!

Much appreciated creating a thread and gathering all the important bug information in one place, I've talked to the devs and they are working hard to solve all the bugs.
Expect to see atleast 70-80% of the bugs fixed in the patch scheduled to next week.

The Acceleration buff from either Acceleration Chip or Adjusted Harrier is not speeding you up (ico is shown). This bug is already 4 months ingame.

Please add this to OP list so mayby they will fix that too...

Falagor
:bandit:

Yo!

Hey Suckers!

Much appreciated you guys doing all the hard work for us, i've slapped the devs around a bit with some hard words!.
(pink stars are falling)
Keep doing the job we were hired to do!

Seriously though test stuff before releasing MA, we are at freaking vu.15 already.

Some of the old mobs got made into Universal. RT has Daikiba so why not spawnable as a pet on other planets.

Relax about not using the pets on other planets yet.

Yes, it is intentional. But you WILL be able to use them on other planets in the future.

It will be something to do with the stables, basically it will be one of the services of a stable, (you go to a stable, do x, y, z, and now your pet can go to other planets)

Boom...benefit to stable owners, and your pet just got worth more.

- When typing in chat, very often focus is lost and instead typing one end up executing commands tied to pressed keys

Very annoying!
90% of the times you end up pressing T by accident

- In space revived on top of Privateer (outside)
This happened to be and it is very cool, I didnt try, but im sure I could shoot quads from the top of the ship!

- For some people Entropia.exe loading time way longer than before VU15 (once clicked "Launch" button in Client Loader)

I ended up clicking the Loader 4 times and nothing popped up, then I checked the Task Manager and it was running!

the universal ammo doesn't come down when you fire your weapon!!!!!! "Yay, I found an exploit!" might you think!:woot:

Yes I did think that for 30 seconds

Really annoying that on a 120 ped global if the item is 110 max tt.. that we now get 60 ped tt gun and remaining shrapnels. Personally i think this is wrongful loot distribution and items should not loot the same way as stackables, as in major part of there tt goes to shrapnels. Friend got a 300+ global with an item which has 216 ped max tt at 99 ped tt and and 216 peds of shrapnel and other stuff.

Please look into this as neither do buyers nor sellers want half tt guns.

This is very true and completely ridiculous if its intended to be this way!
I have looted a few guns since, and not 1 comes with full tt, it makes it hard to sell a gun with only 30% TT

I have looted a few guns since, and not 1 comes with full tt, it makes it hard to sell a gun with only 30% TT

The message is clear
MA want people to go hunt and get tons of losses.
Not to make substential profit from MU sells...

So their bla bla bla reason to introduce shrapnel to re-ballance loots is pure BS (lies) - Classic Mindark.

Bugs :

If you tp while a pet is "summoned", a message says your pet is back to your inventory, but NOTHING is back.
As usual, the players must find a way to solve the pathetic mindark bugs = relog.

Already said : Lose focus while typing and open TONS of windows is annoying as hell !!!!!
Are there competent people @ MA ???, at least for cheats and miss features, you are professionals.

Bugs :

If you tp while a pet is "summoned", a message says your pet is back to your inventory, but NOTHING is back.
As usual, the players must find a way to solve the pathetic mindark bugs = relog.

Already said : Lose focus while typing and open TONS of windows is annoying as hell !!!!!
Are there competent people @ MA ???, at least for cheats and miss features, you are professionals.

Known Issues

Pet items do not always reappear in inventory when a pet pet is dismissed due to teleportation. Relogging resolves the issue.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?266432-Entropia-Universe-15-0-Release-Notes

This is what MA intended. You can't sell it so you just use them.

Another bug is when I pull out the TP chip, when the cycle is complete the screen freezes for like 10 seconds

List updated, keep em coming as it looks like this is actually helping to make game better!

Yo!

I'm sure most of us are happy to do small effort to improve Entropia!
Thanks for words of encouragement.

The Friend List is bugged: if people try to send you a friend request when you're offline, the request gets lost in limbo, preventing you from ever being friends.

A similar thing happens to messages from shop sales while you're offline.

This is not a new bug but us, the users, would really love to see MA prioritize this and fix by the next update.

Oh, another big one, the trade window doesn't show the proper total tt value when adding items to it.

To make it clearer and not to mix with new bugs, I added list of old bugs still existing in this VU.

Bugs :

This is known bug, mentioned in VU Release Notes, therefore I'll not include it in list.

- When getting Iron Challenges from terminal, two of previously completed challenges are showing in terminal: Iron Shinkiba/Daikiba stage V and Iron Steelbird stage III. It can be seen on screenshot that I finished those missions.

Back