Longtooth

no ..............

yup, Kim said LT would disappear with VU

Hi Yorki, the LT's are a seasonal mobs, they will return in next years migration - around august 2015

The LongTooth waves were possibly the best thing ever to hit EU :(

The LongTooth waves were possibly the best thing ever to hit EU :(

So true!

I hunted them 3 months, non-stop. I finished all the stages of the LT mission and that was pretty damn hard since I only shot my first LT this year :)
Anyway ... we don't necesarilly need LT's. We need a permanent shared mob with similar stats, a mob that can be shot by everybody. Note that i was an inactive hunter until I started hunting LT's (solo or shared) and those spawns (Minopolis, Jurra, Argus) were similar with the old Ithaca, Nea's or Twin hunting fields. And that's because they were filled with people and it was damn funny and we had a lot of social interaction which we all know is almost impossible to achieve nowadays. Not counting the vast amounts of ped cycled by those groups - another great benefit of LT's.
So yes, I miss the LT's (and I'm not the only one feeling this way).

So true!

I hunted them 3 months, non-stop. I finished all the stages of the LT mission and that was pretty damn hard since I only shot my first LT this year :)
Anyway ... we don't necesarilly need LT's. We need a permanent shared mob with similar stats, a mob that can be shot by everybody. Note that i was an inactive hunter until I started hunting LT's (solo or shared) and those spawns (Minopolis, Jurra, Argus) were similar with the old Ithaca, Nea's or Twin hunting fields. And that's because they were filled with people and it was damn funny and we had a lot of social interaction which we all know is almost impossible to achieve nowadays. Not counting the vast amounts of ped cycled by those groups - another great benefit of LT's.
So yes, I miss the LT's (and I'm not the only one feeling this way).

Amen to that guy :wise:

Back