Shroom guy

461377Imp2350.jpg

:) Darn impressive if you ask me.

I agree, can't wait what the mod version or even the 2600 turn out to be. :)

Nice.
Never got why 100% skill progress didn't give full use...always seemed daft :)

Shame they hid the mushrooms away where they are so hard to get to, or impossible for a lot of folk.
The 2600 mod version's going to be rather nice judging by that. Hope someone manges to get one before the shroom guy vanishes...assuming he's not permanent there. :)

I like the idea of grinding your way to a nice item. It was fun to loot the stackables for the viceroy set, now hunting mushrooms seems to be fun too :D Hope this "event" is around for a while.

A short while later...
Had a few stages left on the marcimex iron and thought - cool, do the iron, end up with a nice fap.
Reality: 2 mushrooms looted so far in 15k kill points, so one per 2k killed mobs (roughly).
Hard. And they loot bad. Might be an illusion to get my hands on a really usable UL fap without paying a fortune.
Maybe one of the other planets start a better FAP incentive for mid lvl players. Like RT and Ark did with armors.

Anyway, I'll finish the iron but if the drop rate doesn't improve I won't get more than the adusted one...

A short while later...
Had a few stages left on the marcimex iron and thought - cool, do the iron, end up with a nice fap.
Reality: 2 mushrooms looted so far in 15k kill points, so one per 2k killed mobs (roughly).
Hard. And they loot bad. Might be an illusion to get my hands on a really usable UL fap without paying a fortune.
Maybe one of the other planets start a better FAP incentive for mid lvl players. Like RT and Ark did with armors.

Anyway, I'll finish the iron but if the drop rate doesn't improve I won't get more than the adusted one...

No other mob ever dropped them? Seems a bit sad to limit them to just that one.

Weren't caperon dropping them as well, remember reading about it in this thread.

So you have to do 20 daily missions to get the 20 Daily mission tokens needed for 1 Regenerative gel and then find the 25 Large Mushrooms...wow that will require some heavy grinding.

So you have to do 20 daily missions to get the 20 Daily mission tokens needed for 1 Regenerative gel and then find the 25 Large Mushrooms...wow that will require some heavy grinding.

Anybody who can handle marcimex at all can very easily and fast do the level 1 and level 2 daily missions per day plus also the feffoid cave. 7-8 days of small mob hunting plus 15 feffoid / day is not really big grinding.

Anybody who can handle marcimex at all can very easily and fast do the level 1 and level 2 daily missions per day plus also the feffoid cave. 7-8 days of small mob hunting plus 15 feffoid / day is not really big grinding.

Sorry, I'm missing your point about the feffoid cave? Is there a daily mission at this feffoid cave? If so, where is it located?

Where are these lvl 1 and lvl 2 daily missions? I know of the feffoid cave but I've never heard of these other two missions evolving marcimex.

Where are these lvl 1 and lvl 2 daily missions? I know of the feffoid cave but I've never heard of these other two missions evolving marcimex.

any terminal for daily missions
cat 1 - 1 token
cat 2 - 2 token (marcimex may be a mob)
cat 3 - 3 token (caperons might be a mob)

And then there's bonus if you are lucky to have, that come on stage 1-3 (so i think) Fugabarga/Chirpy/Gibnib
20 Tokens for those.

Sorry, I'm missing your point about the feffoid cave? Is there a daily mission at this feffoid cave? If so, where is it located?

you get the mission from the lady at the west gate of port atlantis

Reactions: Mac
any terminal for daily missions
cat 1 - 1 token
cat 2 - 2 token (marcimex may be a mob)
cat 3 - 3 token (caperons might be a mob)

And then there's bonus if you are lucky to have, that come on stage 1-3 (so i think) Fugabarga/Chirpy/Gibnib
20 Tokens for those.

He was talking about the standard daily missions - sorry I misunderstood his post. Thought they were some special missions.

Still no use for Rotten Chadriak Mushrooms?

Still no use for Rotten Chadriak Mushrooms?

Maybe they are used as a cure for the zombie apocalypse at zomhattan? rotten bananas + 1000 sweat + 1 rotten mushroom = 1 antidote

1 antidote gun craftable by using 100 nanocubes and 100 alternate ingots + 5 level 7 panthers

Use antidote gun on a level 12+ zombie biker and it turns into a level 25 motorhead uber biker with a chance of improved tommy gun in loot.

i guess no news about the rotten shrooms? noticed they were mentioned on page 3 already the first time like 2 1/2 years ago... :scratch2:

Back