Shroom guy

Aren't you supposed to take them to the shroom NPC, the shrooms and rest of the ingredients? Not put them in a refiner? ?

The recipes listed by the npc use small and large shroom, nothing is said about the rotten. Rottens info tab says its a quest item, same as sm and lg

The recipes listed by the npc use small and large shroom, nothing is said about the rotten. Rottens info tab says its a quest item, same as sm and lg

I meant the FAPs :) Would be cool to know what mobs drop the ones we need as far a shrooms go...if it's specific to certain mobs or randomly over all of them?

I'm wondering if this is a short term mission or is it likely to be gone before we have time to finish it ...that would suck. :)

I meant the FAPs :) Would be cool to know what mobs drop the ones we need as far a shrooms go...if it's specific to certain mobs or randomly over all of them?

The faps are crafted.

I think I missed the location of the NPC for upgrading the 2600's. Can you please share it's location, thanks

At least the price of the 2600s are falling. I thought this would an instance. If mushrooms dropping randomly from random mobs it will be a slow process.

Maybe it would be helpful to list any mobs known to drop the shrooms? We can't say which one's don't because they seem very rare and that could be just bad luck, but if we know the ones that can we won't waste as much time?

Also, does anyone have a clue about the stats of the various FAPs? Some broken ones were discovered which tends to suggest that someone has done one mission at least if they disassembled a working FAP doesn't it ?

Maybe it would be helpful to list any mobs known to drop the shrooms? We can't say which one's don't because they seem very rare and that could be just bad luck, but if we know the ones that can we won't waste as much time?

Also, does anyone have a clue about the stats of the various FAPs? Some broken ones were discovered which tends to suggest that someone has done one mission at least if they disassembled a working FAP doesn't it ?

I think they just put the FAPs into a refiner to a diassemble them.

I think they just put the FAPs into a refiner to a diassemble them.

There's only one reason to do that though isn't there? To upgrade. Or they could be nuts and just want to waste some ped.

To upgrade the EK-2600:
- Large Mushroom are looted from Caperon. Good spawn here (805x686).

To upgrade the EK-2350:
- Small Mushroom are looted from Marcimex and Mind Reaver. They spawn inside the Cyclops Depths cave.
- A guide to get inside Cyclops Depth here.

The Rotten Mushrooms are looted from Kerberos and Cornundacauda, don't know what they are for yet.

The Regen Gel is bought from the token trader. And to disassemble a fap you put it, full repaired, into a refiner.

If someone has more info and wants to share it go ahead :)

Let the grind begin !

There's only one reason to do that though isn't there? To upgrade. Or they could be nuts and just want to waste some ped.

As none of the new FAPs have been discovered yet, i suppose they wanted to test, maybe sell the KITs through auction :dunno:

Anyway pretty sure we will see upgraded FAPs soon.

To upgrade the EK-2350:
- Small Mushroom are looted from Marcimex and Mind Reaver. They spawn inside the Cyclops Depths cave.

I read in another thread they shut down the instance :confused:

Last edited:
To upgrade the EK-2600:
- Large Mushroom are looted from Caperon. Good spawn here (805x686).

To upgrade the EK-2350:

The Rotten Mushrooms are looted from Kerberos and Cornundacauda, don't know what they are for yet.

The Regen Gel is bought from the token trader. And to disassemble a fap you put it, full repaired, into a refiner.

If someone has more info and wants to share it go ahead :)

Let the grind begin !

I did loot smal on Marcimex, but i did also try to loot on Mind Reaver without success.

Did u see anyone getting Smal on Mind Reavers?
i would rather hunt Mind Reaver but have not seen a singel smal be looted on them?

so the idea is to upgrade these faps as there are too many of them ingame ?

yet people are crafting more of them to comeplte the mission ?

Confused :scratch2:

A great spawn of caperon upto stalker is a TP II jump west from chugs btw around [66431, 74304], for the teams ;p

I did loot smal on Marcimex, but i did also try to loot on Mind Reaver without success.

Did u see anyone getting Smal on Mind Reavers?
i would rather hunt Mind Reaver but have not seen a singel smal be looted on them?

I just compared rare hof times with global times, it's not 100% guaranteed. Marcimex I'm sure because the looter told me, Mind Reaver.... I really think they loot them but can't be sure for now.

No, the idea is to let people loot more markup in the form of mushrooms sold to people wanting to upgrade faps.

No, the idea is to let people loot more markup in the form of mushrooms sold to people wanting to upgrade faps.

I think it depends on the new FAPs, what they are worth, what the stats are? Gonna have to spend a lot just on breaking FAPs to get a mod one...it's a bit of a gamble since we don't know what they can do, or how long they will be around for in the mission.

Thanks for the info sharing people, that's what I like about EU ..the people. :)

I think it depends on the new FAPs, what they are worth, what the stats are? Gonna have to spend a lot just on breaking FAPs to get a mod one...it's a bit of a gamble since we don't know what they can do, or how long they will be around for in the mission.

Thanks for the info sharing people, that's what I like about EU ..the people. :)

That one is a gamble yes, but judging by past stuff I would say they will be awesome. (mod 5Bs are awesome, imp/hyper A105,A204 are awesome).

And not only that, rather than one item the faps require 25 on each level. (freeking 25 !!)

Im almost convinced the faps will be great. I hope so anyway.

And not only that, rather than one item the faps require 25 on each level. (freeking 25 !!)

This still easily allows for markup of 10-20 ped per mushroom if the faps are any good at all. Possibly more if the faps are really good.

So the shrooms are basically lootable from caperon, is that right?

There not so many of them ingame. I manufactured and sold about 20-25 EK-2600 last days, MU falling every day, but still close to TT+100.
I still have several EK-2600 in my Shop in Emerald Lakes Mall with reasonable markup, but think they are last.

And yes, Large Mushrooms are lootable from Caperon, all mushroom pickers genocide them in last 2 days

PS If you plan to travel to my Shop, you must know, that televators and teleporter in Emerald Lakes mall is broken. How to enter to 2 floor? Use TP -> stuck -> press T -> from revive using stair in Mall to enter to second floor

That one is a gamble yes, but judging by past stuff I would say they will be awesome. (mod 5Bs are awesome, imp/hyper A105,A204 are awesome).

Im almost convinced the faps will be great. I hope so anyway.

There's one been discovered I noticed on the Hall of Fame. So someone knows now.

There's one been discovered I noticed on the Hall of Fame. So someone knows now.

Yes, "Ive" crafted an adjusted 2350.
Gotta ask them ^^

EDIT :

164421EMT.jpg

Conclusions :
Same maxing lvl.
Double TT (98 PED instead of 49)
Good dura ... Exceptional for modified? ^^ With 41/min ? Yes please.

Yeah I think the mod versions will kick ass, especially after tiering.

Last edited:
Back