Shroom guy

maxwellhawk

Prowler
Society
Damage Inc.
max hawk phoenix
Anyone figure out where you get the mats he asks for to upgrade the 2600?

My guess would be .. big robots.

Can you list the ingredients?

Adjusted EK-2350 needs:

Small Chadriak Mushroom x 25
Regenerative Gel x 1
Disassembled EK-2350 x 2

Improved EK-2350 needs:

Small Mushroom x 25
Regen Gel x 2
Disassembled Adj EK-2350 x 1
Disassembed EK-2350 x 2

Modified EK-2350 needs:

Small Mushroom x 25
Regen Gel x 4
Disassembled Imp EK-2350 x 1
Disassembed EK-2350 x 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adjusted EK-2600 needs:

Large Chadriak Mushroom x 25
Regenerative Gel x 1
Disassembled EK-2600 x 2

Improved EK-2600 needs:

Large Mushroom x 25
Regen Gel x 2
Disassembled Adj EK-2600 x 1
Disassembed EK-2600 x 2

Modified EK-2600 needs:

Large Mushroom x 25
Regen Gel x 4
Disassembled Imp EK-2600 x 1
Disassembed EK-2600 x 2

Last edited:
Look for a meadows with dung ;)

Mushrooms? Fungoids maybe ? Someone mentioned another mob that's new to me that looks like a mushroom.
Regen gel...new to me, but a lot of things are nowadays.

I think I have seen Regen Gel at the daily token trader.

Hmm... Do you need to brake a FAP in order to get the parts for the improvements?

Gel is token trader, and it seems the shrooms are dropped from mobs. There was a global on a corn from the one guy who had a rotten shroom listed yesterday. Also I have heard Kerbys can drop them.

Perhaps it is the southern jungle region mobs?

Also, I make 2350 kits, for when it comes time, feel free to holler.

After filling and opening my .Point Shop on second floor of Emerald Lakes Mall (in 1-2 days), EK-2600 will be almost always there for sale.

After filling and opening my .Point Shop on second floor of Emerald Lakes Mall (in 1-2 days), EK-2600 will be almost always there for sale.

What's your planned MU? I'm looking for one right now.

What's your planned MU? I'm looking for one right now.

If Gold Ingots will be @120-130% MU, i think lower than +100, if MU for gold will grow, MU for 2600 will grow too. Previous price was +25 (up to +35 from time to time) (gold was 104-106%)

Added... right now I have 4 pcs in storage and one in my Shop on Ark (but price in Shop set to speculative high value :) )
Dont be in hurry, and prices will be acceptable, and Gold MU remain low :)

Last edited:
He-he, Calypso Devs, it's time to adjusted/improved/modified F-105!!! Too many F-105 ingame!!!!!!!

Gel is token trader, and it seems the shrooms are dropped from mobs. There was a global on a corn from the one guy who had a rotten shroom listed yesterday. Also I have heard Kerbys can drop them.

Perhaps it is the southern jungle region mobs?

Also, I make 2350 kits, for when it comes time, feel free to holler.

Whats in the Kits? is a kit all that's needed to preform the upgrade with my 1 2600,? do you need the kit and still more parts to upgrade? Where is the information from MA about what's included in kits and how to use them? This is such a frustrating waste of time trying to understand all the things MA introduces, why can't they just supply the info. with these introductions, I really hate them for this

Whats in the Kits? is a kit all that's needed to preform the upgrade with my 1 2600,? do you need the kit and still more parts to upgrade? Where is the information from MA about what's included in kits and how to use them? This is such a frustrating waste of time trying to understand all the things MA introduces, why can't they just supply the info. with these introductions, I really hate them for this

all ingredients are listed in this thread!!! post #4

all ingredients are listed in this thread!!! post #4

I saw post #4 and the ingredients for each upgrade. My questions was, what's in the kit? or are those the ingredients for each kit? The post doesn't say these are the kits

Thanks for helping

[EMT Kit Ek-2600]

The faps are "kits". Fapping kits, not fap upgrade kits :)

I saw post #4 and the ingredients for each upgrade. My questions was, what's in the kit? or are those the ingredients for each kit? The post doesn't say these are the kits

Thanks for helping

the 'kit' that the guy says he makes and will have available, is the fap (ie EMT Kit Ek-2600) - you would then break it (them) in a refiner, and give the pieces and the shrooms and the gel to the shroom guy or whatever.

Shop is opened already ;)

EK-2600 for TT+153 PED

Last edited:
the 'kit' that the guy says he makes and will have available, is the fap (ie EMT Kit Ek-2600) - you would then break it (them) in a refiner, and give the pieces and the shrooms and the gel to the shroom guy or whatever.

There was a "Disassembled EMT kit-2600" discovered yesterday, is in AU right now, check it out. It looks like several parts may already be in it, but you cant see the specific parts and the description doesn't say either. Was wondering if all the necessary parts to upgrade were in this Discovery kit, without having to buy to find out.

Hmmm, I think I get it now, the discovery may have been the 2600 disassembled in the refiner and not a kit with all ingredients to give to the Shroom guy with my 2600 for upgrade. was a little confused with the wording of "kit"

There was a "Disassembled EMT kit-2600" discovered yesterday, is in AU right now, check it out. It looks like several parts may already be in it, but you cant see the specific parts and the description doesn't say either. Was wondering if all the necessary parts to upgrade were in this Discovery kit, without having to buy to find out.

Believe that's what you get when you put your elbow in a refiner. Only one of the parts.

Rotten Chadriak Mushroom won't go into a refiner.....

And what mobs drops shrooms...?

Rotten Chadriak Mushroom won't go into a refiner.....

I think there need a right sequence, for example something else, then rotten mushroom, then something else... Like in McGrangus Logs. Try Dung first! :laugh:

Aren't you supposed to take them to the shroom NPC, the shrooms and rest of the ingredients? Not put them in a refiner? I thought the refiner was just to take the FAP to bits. You need another complete FAP too ...so you won't be putting that in a refiner if it will go with other stuff, you'd just break it and maybe not be able to fix it?

When I have a go I'm going to collect what he asks for and go see him with them. Possible there could be something else needed to be done...or that''s it, and he does the upgrade?

Back