Shrapnel is what to do with?

if you keep your hunt just convert it :wise:
or send it where is belong ----> TT

If you plan to hunt again, right click it and press "convert to ammo". You will get 101% of the TT value in Universal ammo, which is untradable.

Only do this if you wish to use it as ammo.

Sell it to other players who wish to buy it, 100.5% should be fair on both parts if the buyer needs it for ammo.

If I have "Universal ammo" and "BLP ammo", which ammo will be used first (BLP weapon)?

Maybe it's just a bad hunt for me, but this stuff killed the loot value of my last hunt. A lot of the other loot that had made previous hunts on the same mobs weren't there and the total value was very low compared to the many previous ones camping the same mob...about 20% of ammo used.

If it was just an unlucky hunt that's no probs but if it's common and this stuff replaces a lot of decent value loot it's a problem.

Maybe it's just a bad hunt for me, but this stuff killed the loot value of my last hunt. A lot of the other loot that had made previous hunts on the same mobs weren't there and the total value was very low compared to the many previous ones camping the same mob...about 20% of ammo used.

If it was just an unlucky hunt that's no probs but if it's common and this stuff replaces a lot of decent value loot it's a problem.

When MindArk posted...

Shrapnel will replace a portion of the total loot value formerly dropped in the form of ammo, animal oils, tier components, paint cans, etc.

What they should have done is tell the truth and post...

Shrapnel will replace nearly ALL of your loot that isn't ammo.

Back