The shrapnel conundrom

101% from 100% is awsome for those with smaller ped cards, shrapnel is awsome for newbies and can be awsome for ubers aswell if handled right.

If we can help the new players to grow, the market will grow. (see it as an investment) so ybers dont yell your socks of right away.

Specific loot will help us stay alive longer, hunters as new or medium players who didnt have 100k peds to circle will have a fighting chance.

All im saying is we all win in this VU if we use our head and play it smart.

Remember... entropia players won in this VU not MA.

/Andreas Bubba Mayhem

I call it a breakdown; my therapist calls it a spiritual awakening :laugh:

why cant universal ammo used to repair melee weapons??????? this system is disadvntaging melee hunters

why cant universal ammo used to repair melee weapons??????? this system is disadvntaging melee hunters

:laugh::laugh:

too early for me, wrong thread

I feel for girts. Seems like based on what he is saying, his mobs are borked. If any LA owner knows what that is like.. it is me.

As for shrapnel, it is a good thing in my opinion HOWEVER you have to stop allowing ammo to be looted and shrapnel can't be affected by any resource caps. I want hunters to have items with markup because I would like to hunt myself. But hunting has too far -EV for me to consider it viable.

Let's hope they tweak it properly. Arkadia has already undergone a bit of this loot change. In my opinion, the loot resource caps are too strict.

At first i thought changes were a step backwards, but on reflection long term will be good for the game. I'm sure rebalancing will be tweaked as we go along.

Dibs

I waited a bit before posting here, wanted to see it ingame :) Some valid opinions and explanations already, what I can add is:

If loot remains exactly like it is now(distribution of loot, not % of return - that's still dynamic...):
- short term we will see a rise in MU of extractors, oils etc.

- long term prices will go back to relative normal. Why? Cause right now only the big grinders really stack up everything. Small/medium hunters, sunday hunters, they would normally have tt-ed anything under 105%; As the mu rises the same hunters will start selling those stackables => Ammount of stackables in auction will probably be back to the previous level => mu goes down again. (i would expect however the 101% oils to stabilize at around 105%)

Please do not start explaining to me how you and everyone you know keeps everything they loot. Managing events, fapping people, advertising, trading etc. showed me that there's a high number of people that don't have an account on pcf, don't read it and/or don't understand why we get so heated about everything :)

However: the likelihood that everything remains the same as it is now is close to 0% imo. It's a new system, every little patch will probably bring a small change here and there.

You want to know what to invest/not invest in? Roll a dice, give a prayer, close your eyes and click the buy button in auction cause it's dynamic :))

After reveiwing hundreds of item globals andf hofs (not all mine), not only will the price of many stack go up, but so will all the L guns we loot and use.

55ped Calytrek spirit MKII's?

40 ped L eon pieces...

< 50% tt on 90% of the items I have looted...

I think a lot of looted items just got a bit more rare.

Now, obviously, it is too early to tell, but if MA is still allowing the same tt value to drop overall, then there will be just as much tt of items out there, albeit, in much smaller pieces. MU shouldn't be affected in that case, as long as people don't start tt'ing 40 ped eon pieces because the mu on that piece is only a few ped when it's tt is that low...

Aside from maybe making more "pieces" available for people to loot, what good will this accomplish...I suppose there will be more different size pieces available, thus allowing more players with tighter budgets the opportunity to own some of them...

But MOST IMPORTANTLY, I will say this...MA, if you want us to hold on to stuff and NOT tt it, then: YOU BETTER INCREASE OUR STORAGE!!! Half my tt'ing isn't because I need ped...its because auctions are filled and storage and containers on 5 major planets is full too.

500 items was ok when there is one planet in 2004. End this archaic practice post haste! Don't tell me about containers either, any of you know-it-alls out there. I am on my way to having an inventory filled with 500 containers as it is, and I sure as fuck HATE having to dig through everything to find shit.

500 item limits can suck it. Same with 200 on my avatar, I need over half of that 200 just for armor types.

I would pay $100 USD right now on the webshop if I could have 1000 capacity on each planet, and 500 on my avatar.

Last edited:
500 items was ok when there is one planet in 2004. End this archaic practice post haste! Don't tell me about containers either, any of you know-it-alls out there. I am on my way to having an inventory filled with 500 containers as it is, and I sure as fuck HATE having to dig through everything to find shit.

500 item limits can suck it. Same with 200 on my avatar, I need over half of that 200 just for armor types.

I would pay $100 USD right now on the webshop if I could have 1000 capacity on each planet, and 500 on my avatar.

second that
beside that possibilty of naming of containers would be very nice
then you could find your things much easyer

There are 1000 point storages on Caly, Ark, RT, and NI (not sure about Cyrene anymore with the rework of the planet never been there since that update) in form of two 500 point storage containers. Caly has one on main planet and one in New player experience, Ark has on on main planet and one in underground, RT has on on main planet and one in Arctic and maybe one in hell, and NI has one on main planet and one in Ancient Greece.

Although inconvenient you do have 1000 free storage points which you are asking for on a planet.

There are 1000 point storages on Caly, Ark, RT, and NI (not sure about Cyrene anymore with the rework of the planet never been there since that update) in form of two 500 point storage containers. Caly has one on main planet and one in New player experience, Ark has on on main planet and one in underground, RT has on on main planet and one in Arctic and maybe one in hell, and NI has one on main planet and one in Ancient Greece.

Although inconvenient you do have 1000 free storage points which you are asking for on a planet.

OMG, I wonder if I have something in storage in the new player starting zone for Calypso! Haven't been there in so long, and was such a newb...

OMG, I wonder if I have something in storage in the new player starting zone for Calypso! Haven't been there in so long, and was such a newb...

Back