client compacting content again and....again!

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
I logged couple of times after yesterday's VU but always with some delay from client while trying a "compacting of contents" about 13 GB!!!!
Today EU launcher became non responsive for long and after that I tried to see what is happening, in contents, inside the tools.
Surprisingly I discovered that was missing contents from most of the planets not that I'm on right now (RT); check and re-checked boxes onto download content (a couple of times) and it worked again (for now!).
When I launched the EU client....!!!!there we go again!!!!! "compacting content"!!!!!! 13+ GB!!!!
There is an issue in that tho
Do we need to re-install Entropia from scratch?

I logged couple of times after yesterday's VU but always with some delay from client while trying a "compacting of contents" about 13 GB!!!!
Today EU launcher became non responsive for long and after that I tried to see what is happening, in contents, inside the tools.
Surprisingly I discovered that was missing contents from most of the planets not that I'm on right now (RT); check and re-checked boxes onto download content (a couple of times) and it worked again (for now!).
When I launched the EU client....!!!!there we go again!!!!! "compacting content"!!!!!! 13+ GB!!!!
There is an issue in that tho
Do we need to re-install Entropia from scratch?
Have same problem, it shows compacting content, but i ignore it and press start and play the game, happens everytime i exit and enter the game. Dont know why.

Pets now follow you . So we probaly get some small updates at some time ? I got that in every login :)

Have same problem, it shows compacting content, but i ignore it and press start and play the game, happens everytime i exit and enter the game. Dont know why.

in my case "launch" isn't an option, it is disabled ;/
because always there is a need for new content to download....(forgot to mention that!!!)
after that I need to wait for that compacting procedure to end again!
not that much from one login to another but is still there

in my case "launch" isn't an option, it is disabled ;/
because always there is a need for new content to download....(forgot to mention that!!!)
after that I need to wait for that compacting procedure to end again!
not that much from one login to another but is still there
Ah k.. maybe disable all planets to download except the one you are on?

For me no new content downlad, just compacting after every exit enter.

Ah k.. maybe disable all planets to download except the one you are on?

For me no new content downlad, just compacting after every exit enter.

I don't think that works.

On my gf pc I had disabled everything except Calypso. Last night the client loader got stuck at downloading content. After I started to check planets in the Tools menu, it resumed downloading.

Maybe not all, but at least a few of the planet like entities that we see in Tools menu are interconnected to each other.

Back