Beast amp decan cheating

Status

dobrinocb

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
love you too
DobrinOCB
Ok thats some really not cool thing hapend around . Usualy i repair all my inventory after hunts . Last day i repair my beast after a hunt right after the server was up from update . Like everytime i repair it and later that day when i log i saw its not repair and repair it again . Now i log and i see its not repair again but it already tax me 2 times . This is huge problem around here since i am kind of player that really trust in auctions/orders/repairs system from mindark . I really dont pay any atention for that kind of usual player things ..

MA this is disgusting and i want my peds right back !!!!

ps: yea decay not decan
ps2: all the universe must start pay attention now .. keep your peds in storage and do math for everything because believe me in system that is atm you cant trust !!!

I got same problems after buying somethings from the TT, i had to buy it twice to get one but fortunately i got the first item bought two days after ... Wtf happened ?

I dono but thats system is brake . MA act fast because i am sure there is alot more people whit problems just they dont pay atention.

I saw that bug because my amp never go to 50 ped tt . My all runs is 150 or 300 ped amo so it get decay like 35-40 ped and go in like 80 ped but never in 50 . So i just arived caly and saw it again in 50 ped tt . Thats not fair for real :scratch2:

Not log here until this thing is resolve .

Ok thats some really not cool thing hapend around . Usualy i repair all my inventory after hunts . Last day i repair my beast after a hunt right after the server was up from update . Like everytime i repair it and later that day when i log i saw its not repair and repair it again . Now i log and i see its not repair again but it already tax me 2 times . This is huge problem around here since i am kind of player that really trust in auctions/orders/repairs system from mindark . I really dont pay any atention for that kind of usual player things ..

MA this is disgusting and i want my peds right back !!!!

ps: yea decay not decan
ps2: all the universe must start pay attention now .. keep your peds in storage and do math for everything because believe me in system that is atm you cant trust !!!

Hello!

I've personally looked in to this matter and all I can say is that this is NOT true.

Best regards,

Hello!

I've personally looked in to this matter and all I can say is that this is NOT true.

Best regards,

LOL :D nicely handled.

Maybe you can start doing the same on ppl claiming 50% tt returns over very long periods? I´d imagine very many whiners would stop.

Hello!

Best regards,

Very nice, good going with the direct approach.

Hello!

Best regards,

Ahaha

Myth_busted_6719.jpg

Maybe someone has access to your account (relative, friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife) and you do not suspect them of playing your avatar. :confused:

Or maybe you have a split personality and you don't know it. :scratch2:

I am NOT trying to make fun of this situation. If your losing peds due to someone else's actions, please do ALL the research you can to find out what is going on.

LOL :D nicely handled.

Maybe you can start doing the same on ppl claiming 50% tt returns over very long periods? I´d imagine very many whiners would stop.

You mister twin peaks are the bigest baby in forum lately so GTFO .

Thanks for react Joakim! From logs you gave me i believe its my mistake . Really love to trust in system since i lately play more whit auction and stacks and really dont want save everything in notepad . Also i am not going repair amps/guns till it brake to 0 from now on . Thanks for reply everyone and gl :D

Status
Back