CDF General Announcement

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Careful review of the Data Storage Units (DSUs) recovered from The Core below Hadesheim earlier this year has yielded intriguing results. Each DSU apparently contains information about the location of technology caches, as well as instructions on how to open them. Further, evidence suggests that the technology in these caches was developed by the RX units during their alliance with the robots before the War Titan event, then hidden as their pact dissolved.

Determined to retrieve these caches before the robots, the CDF and RDI have jointly dispatched excavation teams to the sites mentioned in the DSUs. To prevent the robots from reaching the target sites first, multiple teams standing by to assist.

Originally Posted Here

sooo what do we do?

Go to Hadesheim!!! :D

OMG! They dug up Marco!

It's the heads-up for WoF.

I guess this is kind of obvious, but - anybody tried to talk to the npcs around the former entrance to the core in Minopolis?

I guess this is kind of obvious, but - anybody tried to talk to the npcs around the former entrance to the core in Minopolis?

Checked NPCs and TP to core - nothing.

BTW I still have active mission Into The Core, did I missed some way/window of time to finish it or it's the same for everybody?

BTW I still have active mission Into The Core, did I missed some way/window of time to finish it or it's the same for everybody?

Same here....

Ya, its cos it had no close-out like MM or Feffox

we need closure :ahh:

Careful review of the Data Storage Units (DSUs) recovered from The Core below Hadesheim earlier this year has yielded intriguing results. Each DSU apparently contains information about the location of technology caches, as well as instructions on how to open them. Further, evidence suggests that the technology in these caches was developed by the RX units during their alliance with the robots before the War Titan event, then hidden as their pact dissolved.

Determined to retrieve these caches before the robots, the CDF and RDI have jointly dispatched excavation teams to the sites mentioned in the DSUs. To prevent the robots from reaching the target sites first, multiple teams standing by to assist.

Originally Posted Here

Mining event?:scratch2:

Its gonna be a bot event in the core at Minopolis and we are gonna loot mushrooms and some nice armor pieces. (Starting in a day)

*this is not a official comment

Same here. In August I tried to go back to Core in case it was some point sum you needed to get to finish it (and try my new armors/skills against the bots there) but could not get in.

Its gonna be a bot event in the core at Minopolis and we are gonna loot mushrooms and some nice armor pieces. (Starting in a day)

*this is not a official comment

I would prefer to have the Halloween MM (even with no rewards) again instead, but Core would be fine too.

Back