Hunting People in Big Bulk Form

Funny stuff and hat tip to the hunters who chased him down and killed him!

:laugh:

HAHAH still laughing, tnx for sharing!
Loved this vid and audio comments too!

man slowly walking back at rig was.. hahahaha immense

@Neil

No you don't see that's a player in the big-bulk. But when a big-bulk standing in the middle of PA - what else should it be?

He meant exact name of the controlling player, not if it's controlled - you can see that by the "cursor" icon next to the mobs name. Exact name isn't visible but when you get a hof/ath spree, your victims will sum up 1 and 1 :)

It's sad, that you can't farm scanning skills anymore and it would take tons of time to skill up manually for some high levels to control high maturities.
If MA have put scanner profession for some use, I want old scan skilling back!

Best fun would be with bulk 10 :vampire: You'd blow those chasers in one hit:)

Ya i can't wait for more options..... for the Creature control

Also the expense people have to realize it's not cheap at all and you get nothing back so pure spent.....

no gain cept fun :) guess u have to value that

best video ever !... how i wish to loot some thing else :) thanks for the fun.

Thank you for the video :)

Gratz on your Hall of Fame

strashbigbulk_001.jpg

What is your Robot Investigator level ?
May be higher levels open the 3 other slots, i suppose it does...

strashbigbulk_002.jpg

I have a capsule myself, and should bring more info soon.
I'm L35.75 Robot investigator.

Got some new plans for next time

Maybe next time you can organize an event and ask as many people to gather online at the orthos oil rig to let you kill?

Get an all time high number of kills (100+ or more?) and maybe MA might feature you in their next news article. :laugh:

I agree :)

2 BB can take down people!

You should have went after some ubers instead poor defenseless PA sweaters. :) Kill count would have been much lower though.

Haha nice. Too bad it missed so many time.

that was way cool. I think you killed me that day lol. I had no idea that was a player in a BB suit. I could not figure where a BB came from. I did put on my armor and came back looking for you but could not find you.

Great vid and I didn't even mind that you got me and now that I know I don't mind even more lol.

BTW I didn't noticed but did you get any loot from that, I don't think so. If someone kills you do they get anything from you and is there anyway that we can tell it was you ?

The Loot is I believe from the TT of the Pill

so BB is 50ped maybe you get close to that ? i don't know how it works but yes they get loot from the mob acts exactly like shared loot. to the person...

people know if the person as the mob gets over 10 people
as it will hit the list

The Loot is I believe from the TT of the Pill

so BB is 50ped maybe you get close to that ? i don't know how it works but yes they get loot from the mob acts exactly like shared loot. to the person...

people know if the person as the mob gets over 10 people
as it will hit the list

I barely got anything from you off that when I finally killed you. Think it might have been a couple PEC. Anyway was a lot of fun chasing you down in my Valkyrie to get those last couple shots on you (never realized how fast a Droka runs). You really had me thinking maybe they did one shared loot mob out there like MA did with the one lonely LT young shared loot and some poor noob had agroed it and dragged it back to the auction.

The loot is just like mob loot, not at a set TT value, at least that's what they said it would be... haven't tested to be sure.

Awesome videos Strash ;p

part 2 of the droka

See yourself in droka-skin in 3rd view is showing the HUGE potential of this feature.

I already see fights between 2 teams of drokas vs harbingers,
or teams of robots vs mutants.
Some related skills should be implemented,
and i'm sure this would bring the entertainment mindark is always talking which have been forgotten with the 3 BIG which are becoming really boring after a while.

Yes we play to have fun, and not only to clic clic clic stupidly.

GREAT videos strash !
A good way to hope mindark will complete this feature, and not let it unfinished like saddly so often.

GIVE US CAPSULES !!!

Sure it was nice video.Looking at thread all seem to enjoy it.But the poor newcomers stopped hunting their punys,the smart ones didn't shoot the Droca knowing they cant kill and area became PVP.Nice way to burn ped,good for bored ppl but I am not going to follow.If I hunt punys I have setup for punys not Drokas and sure I wont chase a running target all around Calypso to take some shity loot.My haloween pills will either go to TT or I will invite soc mates to loot something easy.If those pills become common I am thinking that changing profession to crafting will be the only way to not be interrupted in your game activities and loosing peds .Have fun!

And since all enjoy lets ask MA to limit spawns of controlled mobs only at newcomers area(Camp Icarus,Port Atlantis etc..).MA will enjoy the new depositors that will have after 1-2 weeks and happy entropians will enjoy searching the deserted places for a spree ATH(like poor pirates at space searching for victims at the other MAs enjoyable success story.)Again good killing sprees.!(already put my armor and ammo at storage,no need to decay by accident,you can all kill me while sweating).PS .Akbar this is worst than ninja spawns(you are prepared to kill that mobs in certain area,not robots in PA puny area...)

Last edited:

hahaha it's all in good fun
:)

Hopefully it does not get out of hand. If this had happened to me repeatedly when I started I would have waved the game goodbye quickly.
However I understand why people go there...most easy kills.

The feature itself is very cool, but I think it needs some restrictions. They have no-fly zones. Why not no-capsule zones.

No need to mess with ppls fun.As I was saying above its nice addition.If you don't want to join mayhem you are forced to shoot one while hunting punys or going to Twins or the Malls for shopping.Or you can wait till the happy guys timer ends.I will also advise that some go to Calypso Gateway to welcome the newcomers and so on.EU is allways dynamic but I choose not to kill anyone (there was somewhere written to not mess with others gaming)

IT looks fun, but in reality it's absolutely classic bullying behaviour, attacking the weak and running like hell from anyone capable of fighting back. Like the nasty kid at school. What happened to MA's "not spoiling other player's enjoyment" rule? Seems to me that they are earning money from spoiling other player's enjoyment here.

Some rich dick can ruin countless player's fun the way this stands, lose poor people's peds too since they don't sweat because it's better than hunting etc., but because it's their way to finance their gameplay. How many n00bs were killed there after wasting their few peds half killing something? Is there a hall of fame for most people shot in the back or AFK?

It needs places where creatures under control can't go where people can relax and play safely, I wonder how many n00bs will abandon the game if it gets too popular ?

It needs better rules to be fair on everyone and then it could be fun. Creature vs creature would be ace, or in events where anyone could pop a pill like land grabs or similar.

Sad that you have to be certain levels to use these. That leaves a lot of people out......... Holds up hand

IT looks fun, but in reality it's absolutely classic bullying behaviour, attacking the weak and running like hell from anyone capable of fighting back. Like the nasty kid at school. What happened to MA's "not spoiling other player's enjoyment" rule? Seems to me that they are earning money from spoiling other player's enjoyment here.

Some rich dick can ruin countless player's fun the way this stands, lose poor people's peds too since they don't sweat because it's better than hunting etc., but because it's their way to finance their gameplay. How many n00bs were killed there after wasting their few peds half killing something? Is there a hall of fame for most people shot in the back or AFK?

It needs places where creatures under control can't go where people can relax and play safely, I wonder how many n00bs will abandon the game if it gets too popular ?

It needs better rules to be fair on everyone and then it could be fun. Creature vs creature would be ace, or in events where anyone could pop a pill like land grabs or similar.

I'm not sure I can agree with that. Yes, a few noobs died last night. But I would think most of them found it funny. I for one enjoyed the fact that a big pumpkin jumped out of nowhere when I was skilling mf last night.

Also, it keeps the mentors, traders and higher level players busy when they hang around the arrival zones. I just can't imagine that any noob would consider last night at Icarus boring with all vehicles flying around hunting these down. I even saw some very high level players there. Compare that to the endless sweat grinding and I think most of them was having a blast, especially as they all had the opportunity to try it out.

As long as it doesn't start happening in ridiculous amounts it will be a fun element in game.

Reactions: jod
Back