WoF 2014: Team Finland

Our next match will be Saturday 13th December 19.00MA time (21 Fin)

We meet at CAMP CARAVAN @ 18:00 MA time (20 Fin)

Hi Team Finland, sorry about the crash that affected your match, nothing we could do. Your score up to the point of crashing has been logged, if you would like to run the last half of your hunt to complete your score please suggest a time and date and I will do my best to get a Judge there. Also could you contact CZECH with your suggestion to see if they would like to attend and get some sort of score (CZECH will only be able to conduct the last half as they were not in attendance for the first).

Thanks

Hurrikane

hello,

Just to notify you that the team captain of France has changed.

Thank you contact now "franck sweetyxx MORE" as captain.

Good day.

Its time for us to do our second part of finland vs czech match. Its gonna last 1,5h match. Czech didnt show up last time :/ And didnt get any reply for their captain for this match.

So hopefully we can do this run.

I offered tomorrow saturday 31.1 19.00 timeslot. Hopefully it will be ok for hurricane and for czech team. Cant wait too long for their response. :(

Meeting at Camp Caravan 18.00 MA time(20 Fin)

Hello TEAM FINLAND.
Welcome to STAGE 4 of WoF 2014/15.

Here are the final standings and scores from Stage 3; congratulations! Your team placed tenth.

As such you were drawn into one of three Groups in Stage 4. Your drawn Group was Group B.
Details of Stage 4 below.

1. GREAT BRITAIN : 665 + 751 = 1416
2. SWEDEN : 727 + 588 = 1315
3. USA : 597 + 699 = 1296

4. DACH : 737 + 556 = 1293
5. FRANCE : 611 + 461 = 1072
6. AUSTRALIA : 405 + 626 = 1031
7. GUINEA : 478 + 492 = 970
8. ITALY : 482 + 463 = 945
9. EUDORIA : 341 + 385 = 726
10. FINLAND : 246 + 405 = 651
11. ROMANIA : 277 + 228 = 505
12. AMETHERA : 142 + 288 = 430
13. AFRICA : 95 + 200 = 295
14. BENELUX : 123 + 50 = 173
15. POLAND : 60 + 80 = 140
16. WALES: 54 + 65 = 119
17. CANADA: 25 + 0 = 25

18. CZECH : 0

THE GROUPS:

GROUP A:
TEAM USA
TEAM AUSTRALIA
TEAM ITALY
TEAM EUDORIA

GROUP B:

TEAM SWEDEN
TEAM DACH
TEAM FINLAND
TEAM ROMANIA

GROUP C:

TEAM GREAT BRITAIN
TEAM AMETHERA
TEAM GUINEA
TEAM FRANCE

There we have it; using the tried-and-tested 2-year-old daughter picking jellybeans from a hat she can't see into, it looks like we're going to have some interesting and close matches in the weeks to come.
Special mention must go out to Finland, who due to the luck to the draw now face three previous WoF winners!

Please Contact Your Opponents and agree a time for each match as soon as possible.
Matches can be played in any order if necessary but please try to keep to the posted schedule.

Available dates are: Feb 14th/15th, Feb 21st/22nd, Feb 28th/Mar 1st.
Available TimeSLots are: 14:00, 19:00 (Sat), 00:00, 07:00, 12:00, 17:00 (Sun)

PLEASE POST IN THE JUDGES THREAD ONCE AN AGREED TIMESLOT HAS BEEN DECIDED.

GROUP B Matches:

Match 1: Team SWEDEN vs Team DACH
Match 2: Team FINLAND vs Team ROMANIA

Match 3: Team SWEDEN vs Team FINLAND
Match 4: Team DACH vs Team ROMANIA

Match 5: Team SWEDEN vs Team ROMANIA
Match 6: Team DACH vs Team FINLAND

Play Details:

Moblist now posted.
Support Cap remains at 100
Main team Size: 4
Support Unlimited.

NAMES OF ALL HUNTING PLAYERS NEED TO BE RECORDED, PLEASE HAVE THE INFORMATION READY TO PASS TO YOUR JUDGE.

Good luck to all teams and see you at the Start!

Hurrikane

hello team Finnland,

i wrote a pm to Sacred last sunday with a timeslot proposal. Team DACH would like to fight the first match against you instead of team Sweden on saturday feb 14th 19:00 MA time. Sweden is informed and they are okay with it. In two days Karneval starts in germany and half my team wont be available this weekend. It took some effort to get a mainteam together for this one timeslot.

Please answer my pm asap Sacred. If this timeslot doesnt fit you, team DACH will have to postpone the first match to a later date.

hello team Finnland,

i wrote a pm to Sacred last sunday with a timeslot proposal. Team DACH would like to fight the first match against you instead of team Sweden on saturday feb 14th 19:00 MA time. Sweden is informed and they are okay with it. In two days Karneval starts in germany and half my team wont be available this weekend. It took some effort to get a mainteam together for this one timeslot.

Please answer my pm asap Sacred. If this timeslot doesnt fit you, team DACH will have to postpone the first match to a later date.

:) This was resolved. Had 12hour work day at saturday, so slept most of the sunday and monday was nuts.

Team Finland and Team DACH will have match saturday feb 14th 19:00 MA time ( 21.00 Fin )

We will meet at camp caravan 18:00 MA time ( 20:00 Fin )

oki doki, ty for heads up

14th :( You know what day that is?
Won't be around then, sadly and luckily.

14th :( You know what day that is?
Won't be around then, sadly and luckily.

You should bring that woman ingame. You could stand next to each other with those heart pillows on your hands.

Just make sure you switch to guns adn back couple times so you get couple hofs at the same time :girl:

Just throwing out a hook here...

You're not obliged to, since you are going to meet Dach saturday, but would you be interested in meeting Sweden on Sunday, the day after meeting dach? (this will mean two matches for you same weekend)?

At least for me Sunday is a no-go, I have to attend a double birthday party.
Will be in action today for the agreed match though, but I might be a few minutes late from the usual meeting time. I'm still at work for an hour or so and gotta start installing Winblows on a new rig once I get home. (Don't worry, old one is still operational...)

Next weekend it is sweden-Finland, and we need to decide a time.

17:00 sunday is the time I Think fits best for personal reasons (if you want to do something saturday).

Any suggestions?

Next weekend it is sweden-Finland, and we need to decide a time.

17:00 sunday is the time I Think fits best for personal reasons (if you want to do something saturday).

Any suggestions?

Saturday 19.00 MA time is timeslot which most of the time is best for us, but i think sunday 17.00 can be done too.

Saturday 19.00 MA time is timeslot which most of the time is best for us, but i think sunday 17.00 can be done too.

Thanks. Let's confirm sunday 17:00 to Hurrikane, and hope it won't be too much of an inconvenience for you.

hmm... well, sat would been better for me.

hmm... well, sat would been better for me.

There is a group of finnish players who always have something to do at saturday evening, so maybe they are able to participate if its @ sunday.

So the match is Sunday 17.00 MA time(19.00 Fin) -20.00 MA time(22.00 Fin)

Meeting at 16.00 MA time(18.00 Fin) @ caravan.

Härmäläisen on välillä vaikeaa koordinoida muita Härmäläisiä.

Translation: Something about leading Finnish players :p

Game on, im in :D

GROUP B
FINLAND 245 + 427 = 672
SWEDEN (2 matches left to play) 665
DACH (2 matches left to play) 577
ROMANIA WITHDRAWN = 0

Only two team goes to next round.

It seems our Team have impossible task ahead.

So instead of asking you to burn more peds for the glory of our team and that small chance of success. I have decided to give our most dedicated/valuable players a possibility to go for the other prize, calypso cross.

The other prize up for grabs is the Calypso Cross; awarded to the team who in one match, score the most points per person. I mention this because it was expected that teams who don't think they will progress might use their last match to go out with a small team to try for a Calypso Cross score. To get this, the entire team must score more than 80 points per person (the record set by Poland with a solo player). So a 2 man team would need to score 161, a four man team (example, 2 in Main, 2 in Support) would need to score at least 321.... and you are guaranteed the win and loot bonus too for 115 points.

This is up to you.

Main team members that have a said on the matter, make a wise one.

2. Gem Jeny Lake
8. Brastem Sendaran Funkaros
9. Aleksiane Mrs-Zap Greadon
10. Zapra Zap Greadon

Timeslot is up to you. Team Romania is not playing. You decide the timeslot and the group that goes for the calypso cross(Or you can do it or you can skip it).

Thank you for all Finnish and not Finnish players who have got us this far. Its been my humble duty to lead our team. Now i let you to choose how you are going to play this last match or just skip it.

I can shoot stuff during the same slot as last weekend, 17:00 MA today, which I believe was originally the planned slot proposal anyway. And if we are seriously trying for the Calypso Cross, then a support team of 2 would probably be optimal. The sweep bonus is just too high to ignore. Having no opponent gives us better options for the wild card choices though, for which I have some ideas for both main and support teams...

RULE CLARIFICATION:
The two teams of each group that achieve the best combined total scores from all three matches go through to the SEMI-FINALS (Stage 5).
STAGE 4 Moblist Thread updated with special spawn co-ords.

LEFTOVER MATCHES:

SWEDEN need to play their match against the absent ROMANIA.
DACH need to play their match against the absent ROMANIA
FINLAND need to play their match against the absent ROMANIA

These matches should be scheduled for NEXT WEEKEND (7th/8th March) in any usual TimeSlot.

CALYPSO CROSS AWARD:

This mystery award is for the team that in one single match scores the most points per person.

The front-runners are currently TEAM AMETHERA who scored 251 with 2 people.
This is a score of 125 points per person (rounded down to nearest whole point), beating POLAND's previous record of 80.

So you require a score which, divided by the number of hunters you use, is more than 125 points. You will have the advantage of a win bonus and loot boost over your absent rivals but Amethera did as well. (Poland's score included 20 points bonus for being a solo hunter.)

Only one team, the hunters on that day, can win the Calypso Cross.

A serious challenge, good luck!

Hurrikane

Good luck our Finland friends ... may lootius be with you out there. :D

Hi Team FINLAND

LEFTOVER MATCHES:

SWEDEN against the absent ROMANIA : SATURDAY 7th 19:00
DACH against the absent ROMANIA : SATURDAY 7th 19:00
FINLAND against the absent ROMANIA : SUNDAY 8th 17:00

Good luck and see you there:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Back