Buying: Shrapnel

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
Buying price: 101%
Curently required amount: up too ~10000peds TT

(required amount may be out of date and may change very often - depending on my game time i cycle usually from 300 to 5k peds daily).

Hello,

this buying thread is aimed at pure melee users (that would probably dump their Shrapnel loot to TT).
Curently it is in test phase so price might change (it will rather rise mayby even to 101%).

What i gain on this:
- (atm) 2ped on each ~1k ped amo cycled.
- convinience - because its easier to track return log espetially when using laser/blp.

What you gain as pure melee user:
- 8ped markup on each ~1k ped shrapnels you would probably TT (if not used by yourself).

If you want to sell: PM me here on ingame: Falagor Falagor Frostmaster

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Shapnel converting to U.ammo 100:101

Buying price: 100.70%
Curently required amount: up too ~1300peds TT

(required amount may be out of date and may change very often - depending on my game time i cycle usually from 300 to 5k peds daily).

Hello,

this buying thread is aimed at pure melee users (that would probably dump their Shrapnel loot to TT).
Curently it is in test phase so price might change (it will rather rise mayby even to 101%).

What i gain on this:
- (atm) 3ped on each ~1k ped amo cycled.
- convinience - because its easier to track return log espetially when using laser/blp.

What you gain as pure melee user:
- 7ped markup on each ~1k ped shrapnetls you would probably TT (if not used by yourself).

If you want to sell: PM me here on ingame: Falagor Falagor Frostmaster

Falagor
So, is .3% your trading fee? :laugh:

Sounds like a great service! :yay:

Sounds like a good idea to all the melee users

Blp, laser and healing with chip

100% melee users is absent

Sounds like a good idea to all the melee users

Blp, laser and healing with chip

Not so good.

Not so good.

Since you can't TT uni amo the melee hunters are hurting.

I asure you there are 100% pure melee users in this game and they are already very unhappy about this loot change. They already said they will be just TTing the shrapnels. I offer them minimal small profit they can get. Of course the 0.003% difference is still hurting them compared to ranged hunters but like i said - this is test phase and probably i will be buying this at 101% in the end.

Tbh i was surprised i did not see any "buying shrapnel 100.50%, selling shrapnel 100.90%" at Twins so far ;). All the traders do exactly this with ores/oil etc. The shrapnel offers very limited profit gap (and requires lots of peds to have profit) but supply and demand will be huge.

@offtopic:
i thought that shrapnels will fix the economy. But my personal opinion is: the loot balance with them was badly executed.
What could have been done:
- reduced number of different resources one mob type drops but not the amounts.
- removing all regular amo drops and replaceing them with shrapnels.
This would lead to easier stacking (so easier selling) AND increasing markup on more mobs in the game.

What was done:
- reduced amounts of both useless and usefull items that drop but number of different type is about the same (just little reduced).
- most part of both: no markup and markup loot, is converted to shrapenls.
This leads to situation where few of those +110% average markup loot mobs have their average markup on loot reduced a lot - probably to 105-107%. So it seems there will be no "constant profit" mobs anymore - which is sad tbh and i loose interesting in hunting at all (and probably few other hunters too). I will still experiment with this new system a little and hope it will balance out but so far average markup got worse and the +1% TT conversion on part of the loot will not cover the difference in most cases.

Falagor

May be better suggest to MA's coders to make the homework - make Universal Ammo like repairing material for melee weapons and BLP,Laser ammo too... And make a melee warriors happy ....

May be better suggest to MA's coders to make the homework - make Universal Ammo like repairing material for melee weapons and BLP,Laser ammo too... And make a melee warriors happy ....

That would only work for UL.

--

OnT: Not selling mine but this seems like a fair offer. After all, the OP has to do a bit of work for his minimal gains.

I still wait for fix of a problem that i have described in support case i have sent 4 months ago about not working acceleraton buff - atm neither acceleration chip nor adjusted harrier is speeding you up (the icon is shown but your running speed stays the same). I was hopeing this vu will fix it but it did not.

Since it seems like simple fix to me - i really doubt they will design new model of this "new model of loot" to adapt melee users too. Making sugestion to MA usually does not work.

Instead - i try to adapt myself to this new situation ;). Pure melee users have those options:
- wait patiently for MA to include them (aka... "waiting for tame come back").
- adapt and use partially melee and range.
- say "F*** this" and TT their shrapnels.
- look for shrapnel buyers at 100-101% markup.
- other/quit hunting?

@edit:
thx eveyone for positive comments too ;).

Falagor

will add you ingame and thanks for buy thread.

melee user

Price increased to 100.80% ;).

@edit: wow that was fast ;) - got all i need for today - will be hunting later today so still will need more in future so if your melee user - add me

Falagor

Last edited:
Buying again - atm only 1k peds TT but as soon auctions will sell i will need probably 1-2k more.

Falagor

Need more ;) (have 700peds and when auction sell i will have more).

Falagor

Off-topic question: have you acquired enough for its weight to move off 0.0 kg?

Asking just for the purpose of advancing knowledge :)

Off-topic question: have you acquired enough for its weight to move off 0.0 kg?

Asking just for the purpose of advancing knowledge :)

Well having stack +1k peds has still 0.0 weight and knowing game keeps track up to 5 digit after coma i would guess it just has weight 0.0 always. I dont ave budget to reach +10k peds atm so can't tell then ;).

I got enough for now - will need more in future - add me :).

Falagor

Need more ;)

Falagor

Bump ;)

Falagor

Bump this up ;) i need about 3k peds TT of it.

Falagor

Bump this up - need up to 10k peds now :).

Falagor

Bump this - price raised to 101% :)

Falagor

Back