Dodo Sharky Ratiu

Aeris_is_back

Stalker
Society
My FL
Darcy Aeris Wood : was Darcy Aeris is Back Wood
Blowing up maffs today the above avatar asked if I wanted to do the wave event with him. I said sure on one of the lesser waves a 700 ish peder came with full tt items that did not allow me to get a even split with respect to both of our dps "I got around 170ped". after the event he made a point to share with me and help balance things out with out my saying a word. I sure don't see a lot of that from strangers in EU.

my point is not everybody is an asshole.

Thanks Dodo!

Blowing up maffs today the above avatar asked if I wanted to do the wave event with him. I said sure on one of the lesser waves a 700 ish peder came with full tt items that did not allow me to get a even split with respect to both of our dps "I got around 170ped". after the event he made a point to share with me and help balance things out with out my saying a word. I sure don't see a lot of that from strangers in EU.

Thanks Dodo!
Excellent story! Thanks for sharing! :)

Damn..isn't it normal thing everybody shal do ?

O tempora, o mores!

Good to hear this!

It's exact the opposite to what happened to a friend yesterday, he sold 2 CLDs for the price of one, on auction order, the buyer was so "kind" and returned 500 ped to my friend, is just feel not right to take advantage to someones mistake!

Thanks Dodo!

You normally only hear the bad stories here at PCF but good that you shed some light upon the people of EU :)

+rep to sharing and to Dodo :)

-Vi

Good to hear this!

It's exact the opposite to what happened to a friend yesterday, he sold 2 CLDs for the price of one, on auction order, the buyer was so "kind" and returned 500 ped to my friend, is just feel not right to take advantage to someones mistake!

I did this to a order last week and buyer gave me back 1300 ped. It was my first and last time selling a stack of deeds on auction. Person was very kind!

Back