MUSHROOMS in Cyclops depths

sententz

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
seems like Grave Digger find one small mushroom in cyclops depths, so small and big ones should be there too. We just need to discover them:)

Good shout. Makes sense when you think about it, though it would have been nice to spread the upgrade fap items away from the upgrade amp mobs. Ah well! Marci mission needs finishing for me ?

That's too bad. I hate these caves, because it's so far from civilisation.( a deluxe service station and a tp)

That's too bad. I hate these caves, because it's so far from civilisation.( a deluxe service station and a tp)

I dont know if you are being serious or joking, But I hate the caves and will not go back.
My avatar is lazy and will refuse to walk all the way down every time she dies.
F#@^ the caves!

Maybe some other mobs drop that mushrooms too, just not discovered yet.

Tried something nobody normally hunting, like Rippersnapper, Calamusoid, Razortooth, Moursosilex (or whatever this jumping stones are named), there is so many mobs in EU

:D

Tried something nobody normally hunting, like Rippersnapper, Calamusoid, Razortooth, Moursosilex (or whatever this jumping stones are named), there is so many mobs in EU

Calamusoids, just as umbranoids, are still not re-implemented in the game.
and Taming neither...

Add Fungoid to the list, no joy.

Calamusoids, just as umbranoids, are still not re-implemented in the game.
and Taming neither...

my mistake, meant this other fish - calypsocod

BTW miss the Calamusoids a lot, hunted them insane to get a salamander helmet or angel gloves.
No luck, only paladin and hunter from them, then they vanished from Eudoria.

Very sad, old PvP1 was cool place to hunt.

yap, and is posible to be mushrooms everywhere, just very rare, could be just a coincidence finding one small in cyclops and many rotten on cornu. Will find out soon enouth.

Back