Vaingloves (M), Enblade 11, Supremacy arms (F), Niflheim tier 7,4, trauma IV amp, aurlibones (x2), Improved Evil

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
Ok so have some assorted goods up for sale.
If any questions or trade requeest please do so in PM here or ingame.

Vaingloves M Sold

Castorian Enblade 11 BO +2000

Supremacy Arms (F) BO sold

Genesis Niflheim tier 7,4 BO +28000 (I can allso accept trades for this1)

Trauma Amp IV Only sold after the blade or together with it

Mutated Aurli bones x2 Used to upgrade my own set

Improved Evil amp Sold Trades accepted here aswell

I could allso conscider, but only sold as a set of all 3 parts to sell my modified shadow parts (3 of them) at the neat price of +24k per unit (helm, feet and arms tier 2.9 and only helmet t1)

Happy shopping/ Linz

Last edited:
/mod note/ moved to Shops section as items for sale in ingame shop. Please note:
ForumRules said:
5.8 - Shops
Any thread relating to items available for purchase in a shop within Entropia Universe should be posted in the Shops subforum, NOT in the Selling subforum. Also, please create only ONE thread for your shop, NOT individual threads for each item available in your shop. Any post in violation of this provision will be deleted without notice.

------------------------
and moved back to Sales section after items removed from the shopkeeper.

Last edited:
Supra arms leaving my inventory tonight, the rest is still up for sale :)

Boooooooooring to say BUMP!

Nobody wanna imp evil for mayhem?? :)

Imp evil sold, a few toys still up for grabs !

Amazing UL blade for PK and for hunt, with the new amps it has great eco and can be used for bigmob hunting aswell as PVP. It has a pretty high req but for those that can handle it its the best!!!

The rainbow deals a little more damage but due to the many damagetypes the rainbow is strictly good for hunt, this sword with so much electric damage is far superior for PVP

Not much left but big ass sword is still there ?

Back