CDF Urgent News

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Only hours ago, robot forces launched multiple attacks against CDF excavation sites, using teleporters connected to the Hadesheim Core. It appears that CDF has unfortunately severely underestimated the robot force’s capabilities. Our analysts now believe that The Core may have been built specifically to allow quick insertion of robot forces on Calypso to retrieve the RX caches.

CDF forces are being routed at all points. Federal Imperial forces are unable to assist, due to political reasons (any larger Imperial forces landing on Calypso may cause massive riots by colonists, as it would be seen as an attempt to assume direct control, bypassing the colonial administrations).

Therefore, we ask that any combat-capable colonists travel to the coordinates listed below to assist in keeping these excavation sites secure while intelligence is gathered.

Robot Locations:
Steelbird Elites, Attackers, Defenders, Warriors, Spider Bombers
  • Low level - 86889, 84843
  • Mid level - 68819, 82678
  • High level - 67931, 87815

Steelbirds, Legionaires, Eviscerators, The Eviscerator
  • Low level - 86370, 84887
  • Mid level - 74485, 92191
  • High level - 74251, 92718

Drones, Drone Co-ordinators, Warrior Elites
  • Low level - 87235, 94631
  • Mid level - 88027, 79347
  • High level - 88021, 95004

Drone Elite and Warrior Elite (Shared Loot)
  • 83106, 78137

Steel Bird Elites (Shared Loot)
  • 82549, 78380

Originally Posted Here

shared or non-shared??

Ones I just went to see were all non shared

Bad mixes...

Guess we'll have to use ordinary spawns for WoF.

seems ok. good enough to check out but was really hoping for another halloween mayhem. whos knows maybe we will still get one.

The spawns are ok, but low level support will have a very tough time.

OK so...... how we get in the core Bertha?

and really we appreciate how you mixed the dmg type mobs, basically rendering most armor ineffective and making the ability to hunt a specific mob type a huge pain in the ass

I'd think if these robots were smart enough they'd leave some elite robots with the nooby/support robot's spawn and put some support robots in with the elite robot's spawn. They need to have a more coordinated assault if they want to wipe out/enslave the humans of Calypso.

I for one welcome our new robot overlords, even if they are idiots

OK so...... how we get in the core Bertha?

and really we appreciate how you mixed the dmg type mobs, basically rendering most armor ineffective and making the ability to hunt a specific mob type a huge pain in the ass

I think its above ground LB, dont think its inside the core

Come join me here :
/pos

exaclly that, really fucked

Errrm, let me think about this.............:scratch2:

No. No thanks. I'll just sit this one out.

So many annoying new revives, in middle of nowhere always......arghhhh

Really?

Mix 8 different mob with varying dmg types together, and I mean together, like next to each other. Was scouting the area and saw just 1 hunter trying out there. Never seen anything like this before. This time I'd rather do shared wave with single mob, got to find those spawns now. GL with this version of Bot Invasion

Bring back Shared Longtooth Wave.....heck no we wont go, heck no....

bring back the old funny hadesheim robo wars... this time robots will win !:laugh:

I spent last night out on the various spawns hunting bots and it worked out quite well despite the different damage types. However, I am really impressed by the AI. They must have been reading up on PCF prior to the invasion, cause they all knew not to bring loot when traveling through space...

Hey BerthaDark,
add new spawns was more important than fix all the bugs ?
No need to wonder why the VU15.0 have been released in the rush a wednesday just before WOF...
When bugs affect mindark they are fixed immediately.

...and really we appreciate how you mixed the dmg type mobs, basically rendering most armor ineffective and making the ability to hunt a specific mob type a huge pain in the ass

WOF 2014 is going to be a DISASTER.

I did a test this morning with my friend Joey / DACH Team
I stopped with a high stress like I never felt before (even I know what bugs can feel).

Incredible ninja CHEAT respawns.
Ninja Mobs attack even OUT of their range attack area
Mobs attack the fapper even shot 10 times (officially said it was a fixed bug)
Attached mobs shoot you by 2 (bug/feature reported many times since the Eomon event)

Notice that I never used my VTOL for the so called VTOL Exploit.
NO, I spawn it to escape from the DISGUSTING NINJA CHEATS !!!

And like said 1000s times since this VU, lose focus on chat is a fucking annoying bug/feature that I can't believe mindark had the LACK of professionalism to fix yet, which leads to the question, was it intended ?...

Lose focus on chat, windows open non-sense until i have access to nothing anymore.
Impossible to come back to the task manager, the game pops-back.
NO OTHER SOLUTION THAN SWITCH OFF MY COMPUTER !!!!!!!
FIX YOUR FUCKING BUGS MIND-DARK :(
(I am not the only one to who this happened).

No Honnest society in the world would volontarily do an update with so much incredible bugs affecting at such level the customers.

In conclusion, MindArk is looking forward to an exciting and productive 2014 for Entropia Universe and hopes all our participants will enjoy the improvements and efforts we have planned.

Best regards,

David Simmonds
CEO MindArk PE AB

Originally Posted Here

Last edited:
Where are the lowest maturity shared bots?

82549, 78380 - not a single mob here...
83106, 78137 - not a single mob here...

I spent last night out on the various spawns hunting bots and it worked out quite well despite the different damage types. However, I am really impressed by the AI. They must have been reading up on PCF prior to the invasion, cause they all knew not to bring loot when traveling through space...

good one, I see this from time to time

Back