Weapon names!?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Would be fun to hear your thoughts on the weapon names. I've been browsing entropedia quite a bit recently and noticed a ton of wierd names. I am thinking that these horrible names are scaring new players away. However, I won't mention which of the ROCKs I am talking about out of courtesy...

What do you others think!?

Should MA really give the PPs free hands when it comes to naming stuff? I am afraid it is hurting the game.

Edit: No need to be rude, cut out unnecessary bashing.

Last edited:
Can you give an example of a weapon name that is scaring away players? Haven't run across any bad ones myself.

Can you give an example of a weapon name that is scaring away players? Haven't run across any bad ones myself.

How bout the "Orgasmatron" or "Killed by death axe"!? Or the "Cheap a$$ mk1 rifle"!?

Have not seen these names, but also never been off of Caly. They seem rather like they're trying too hard.

A weapon named Orgasmatron should have Penetration kind of dmg, not Impact/Cut, and more impressive speed than somnolent 37 attacks/min. Apart from that I see no problem :silly2:

A weapon named Orgasmatron should have Penetration kind of dmg, not Impact/Cut, and more impressive speed than somnolent 37 attacks/min. Apart from that I see no problem :silly2:
This! Maybe it just needs lube! ;)

It's well known he's a wanker.

Thankfully I don't think the new MA tolerate him quite as much - but unfortunately, PP naming content is their "style" so he can keep going around naming guns "THE LOL GUN" or "I'VE GOT AN IQ OF 47" freely I guess :dunce:

How bout the "Orgasmatron" or "Killed by death axe"!?

Both Meele Weapons come from Rocktropia,Orgasmatron is an Album from Motorhead.

Killed by Death is a famous song from Motorhead too...
Nothing to scare about :)

But if we could name Weapons... imagine Greed`s Smasher :boxer:
Greetz,
Greed

Both Meele Weapons come from Rocktropia,Orgasmatron is an Album from Motorhead.

Killed by Death is a famous song from Motorhead too...
Nothing to scare about :)

But if we could name Weapons... imagine Greed`s Smasher :boxer:
Greetz,
Greed

I get the theme, I recognized a few of the less ugly names. But it doesn't feel like it is in the right game. That's something you would expect from a free app made by Motorheads record company.

He's planet, he's "pie" and he can "eat" it the way he want
if you want to buy the planet come and change 'em all
names are a PP property :wise:

Well RT was fun planet from begin, and Motorhead big investor.

So whats bad about it, thats metalheads!

I like it.

Wonder that there is no

Headbanger MKx
Stagediver Splash Mace
Pogo Gauntlets

or some other weird things that come to mind of metalheads :D

Beside that, at RT they dig for MaiTai Cocktails and other mixed drinks in the earth

Don´t take all that so damn serious, its a game. In games there should be that much room for fun, too.

Not to forget, there are mobs named FORUM TROLLS at RT, too.

Lets slay some forum trolls :yay:

This was a problem foreseen from the announcement of PPs, and it would have been avoided if they had made the PPs different, as in, different skills/professions/weapons that are unique to the planet. Not for everything, of course, but for the "local branding" type items.

At this point it's really late to be closing the barn door.

Back