Would you Play Entropia anywhere?

Status
Bad idea!

Why involve the ()@*(#^#^*& government in your love life?

Pay a "fee" to get a "license" for a dog - do the same for someone you love?

Forget that shit ;-)

:twocents:

And nice set up ;-)
Im in Canada, so you dont need a ring to involve the government... after 6 months of living together you are common law.
But im not worried, she is the one

When you are in an abuse of anything, it is not worthwhile to take the advice of others or listen to others and let them help you for it does not work as you expect der it will be their fault in the end because there is always someone else's fault that you now in a abuse of something or addicted to something.

But you must first come to the point yourself that you would stop not because of someone else, but only for yourself when you realize this then outer help work to help you stop with that kind of addiction you have.

But under an abuse, it is quite common to sneak, hide, cheat and lie but the truth is that you do not lie to the other person but only to yourself.

So one can never stop a addiction because of someone else, but only because of yourself.

I admire the tenacity and the innovation to make it happen, humans have some interesting solutions. Was someone who had an outdoor megascreen (20ft event screen) hof this year too.

What concerns me is that it is a work vehicle, and where I would draw the line on anywhere. Seems it would lead to an inevitable bad ending. Unless you work for yourself ofc.

Losing a job over an addiction can be a devastating effect to everyone around you. This is far more risky and dangerous than letting even some OJ noob have your expensive virtual fap.

I disagree with the work ethic part (boss or customer is usually getting shafted) and risk if it exists, but that is after-all your choice.

That said if I had to sit in a truck all day long, I would probably have the same thing, similar to my mobile hotspot -solar powered(accent solar)- laptop -play while I fish gitup I am working up to hopefully by next spring since the solar line comes out in the next few months.

What concerns me is that it is a work vehicle, and where I would draw the line on anywhere. Seems it would lead to an inevitable bad ending. Unless you work for yourself ofc.

No worries m8.
I work in the Oil field (Oilsands) So, unfortunately I do not own the $100 Billion company, but my set up is all legit, company approved and company paid.

Umm, What's with all the car fresheners?

HAHAHA this is awesome it brightened my day :lolup:

Status
Back