Would you Play Entropia anywhere?

Status
Lol.. it's like you are cheating on your wife with the game.

I think you should just explain the situation with your wife and make dalas pay up... which from what I understand. . He will make right.

Lessons learned and move on to have fun. :)

Just realized you said girlfriend and not wife.. well I wouldn't listen.. she can leave you after you deleted the game forever and then you are really screwed.

i do not know whether to laugh or cry, crying because i empathise with the loss of the fap, laughing cos having a fully portable go any where EU capable 4 x 4 is, total addiction - and then some - hope you get the fap back

and it sounds like you have a quite tolerant girlfriend

Last edited:
you should never lend out anything to anyone, until Mindark finally invents a lending system.

Just realized you said girlfriend and not wife.. well I wouldn't listen.. she can leave you after you deleted the game forever and then you are really screwed.

She is GF but like wife, she already has half of my houses and we have a Princess together! :laugh:

Gratz on the hof ... and on the huggggge addiction mate :)
Cheer´s

Damn, you have good connection it seems.

Addicted? Slightly... Innovative? Fucking eh!!! :yay:
If your having fun, then that's all that matters and I'm sure she would rather see you happy then sad! ;)

Last edited:
+1 Addiction or Dedication? :D

The fun part has to be that to feed your "addiction" u have to resort to those kind of standards to play EU ;).

I just hope you don't play while driving ;)

Recently I had a Fap Scammed from me on the tier system, and my girlfriend told me if they dont return it, you should never trust that company (MA) again, and delete that game forever.
[...]

Did you tried to explain to her it's not MA's fault but those involved in trade?

What did you use to mount it?

Oh dear...

This is a little sad. Shouldn't you just... work during work hours?

to me this looks like a cry for MA to return ur fap.. u even put a nice hof print screen to ur car laptop

LOL!!! one question: does your wife read the forums here?????:scratch2::lolup:

Took me a while to realise you play when parked :ahh:

I thought you played whilst driving. :smoke:

Nice setup. Plenty of worse addictions! :)

Oh dear...

This is a little sad. Shouldn't you just... work during work hours?

I do work to, just Tab the windows

LOL!!! one question: does your wife read the forums here?????:scratch2::lolup:

She never did until this weekend, when I was bidding on a Cap-50 that was for sale, i was bidding on my phone and she made me stop at 29k
I really wanted the freaking Gun

Damn, you have good connection it seems.

Its pretty good yes!
Its a 4G tethering from a Samsung galaxy Rugby pro.
It has twice the stenght my iphone does.

Last edited:
I'd play it with a fox... I'd play in a box.... I'd play Entropia if I had chicken pox!

I'd play it with my cat.... I'd play it on a mat... I'd play Entropia until I'm fat!

Buy her a ring!!!!

I'd play it with a fox... I'd play in a box.... I'd play Entropia if I had chicken pox!

I'd play it with my cat.... I'd play it on a mat... I'd play Entropia until I'm fat!
What he said! :yup:

Buy her a ring!!!!

listen to him,:wise: he's been always wise with advices :yup:
as about you?..... R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
I call this devotion (to find an excuse for myself too)!
+1

So you are hoffing while not being at the laptop yourself ehh?
Tell us the secret! It's Optimus Prime playing Entropia!?

So you are hoffing while not being at the laptop yourself ehh?
Tell us the secret! It's Optimus Prime playing Entropia!?

Thats just the screen saver

To answer the question:
No, I would not play anywhere.

The amount of money I have poured into the game, and the "value" of my "ingame assets" is too high for me to just log in through any network of which I do not know the security level.

What I have learned from this thread is that I am dedicated to certain substances.

:silly:

Status
Back