Elf's pet taming and training service

MarieWoodell

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Marie Elf Woodell
Taking orders for all common pets from all planets - prices negotiable, but they usually work out at costs +1ped per hour spent training. I can also possibly find some of the rare pets but there will be extra costs associated with those.

I can also train a pet that you provide for nutrio bars + 1ped per approx hour trained under my care (worked out based on xp gained on average per hour)

Current stock:
1xlvl7 bibo, 1xlvl7&8 bristle, 1xlvl11corn, lvl10panther, lvl17Corinthian Kanin

For pets from other planets prices will be as above with added fees for moving between planets. These can be negotiated on and several orders for the same planet's pets will make moving cheaper.

Current waiting orders for other planets: None

With the exception of a lvl 1 pet all pets will come with at least 30% in the energy bar (a tt value of around 1.2ped on a hog) and 100% happy bar. Affection resets to zero on trading so nothing I can do about that one.

Discounts can be worked out on orders of multiple pets.

All pets have the tricks Greet and Dance, lvl 2, lvl 4 and lvl 6 unlock tricks, lvl 5 unlocks health buff, and lvl 7 unlocks the pet to be useable on planets other than Calypso.

Contact me on the forums here or in game under Marie Elf Woodell to place an order or reserve a pet I have in stock, as well as discuss the possibility of me training a pet of yours.

Current orders:
None

Total hours to complete orders: N/A

Last edited:
Pets delivered to new owners:
2x lvl10 bristlehogs +2 bibo +3 corn
1x lvl7 hog +1 bibo +1 corn +3panthers
2x lvl5 hogs
4x lvl2 hogs
40+ lvl1 hogs +3 bibo
Daikiba ancient strong 510-6969xp (lvl 2.25-7.00)

Last edited:
Have edited to include prices for lvls 5 and up. They should be accurate but I've not worked out exact costs for the higher levels just estimated based on some combined data of mine and tamlins. If anything I've over estimated costs and prices will go down even further.

My first lvl 10 has been delivered to its new owner, so I've not got a queue again at the moment.

Nice, good initiative, keep it up.

bumping up as these can now spawn on other planets lvl 7+

Updated info in first post as I've had quite a few orders recently, also now including training pets provided as well as the bristlehogs.

Added information for Combibos as the only difference between them and hogs is the initial cost to tame.

Bumping up cause I'm out of orders currently. I'll be training up a bibo until someone orders something.

bumping up as I've got no orders at the moment (almost unheard of). Drop me a pm or find me in game before I get busy again.

Out of orders so I'll work on a hog as they still seem to be the most popular.

I can now do all the Calypso pets so there's corns to be trained up. I've got quite a few orders but plenty of online time the next couple of weeks so shouldn't take me too many days to finish all that.

I am now offering to tame and train all the current pets in game regardless of planet. Planet pets other than Calypso's are slightly more expensive. Contact me for prices.

Up on Rocktropia getting panthers. If anyone else wants one, let me know. I will currently do them for 52ped each for a level 7.

Back on Calypso again now and no current orders, I also have two panthers on me and several other pets in stock at my shop on Monria.

Bumping up. I'm out of orders at the moment so get yours in fast before the next update where passive buffs will be added and some more stable buffs to possibly purchase.

bump for the new pets. working out prices for different levels of the new pets currently. If anyone wants one pm me. I'll also be working out prices for higher levels than shown in my first post and will edit those in as well when I've confirmed them.

bumping as I'm now taking on new orders again.

Bump. Still training

Back