VU 15 - "improvement" to decrease the MU even more aka eat some shrapnel, suckers

what about the large mushroom? many players look for this and didnt find it till now. If one large mushroom take a week for all players ingame to find one, will take like 2 years to make one single mod fap 2600 for only one single player who will invest who knows how much ped to buy all the mushrooms. Or maybe someone forget to put it in the loot? or maybe is just not find yet and it is in a secret mob? what mob? what maturity?...fun to find out i guess in a life time..

I have noticed that MA has started to do some nerf on Oesse for two months ago.

The average loot has decreased slightly and it is the first time I have experienced that i have to kill over 100 Osse before a Global as well that i am on Osse kill No. 1900 in a row without a Hof....So MA have made changes where.

what about the large mushroom? many players look for this and didnt find it till now. If one large mushroom take a week for all players ingame to find one, will take like 2 years to make one single mod fap 2600 for only one single player who will invest who knows how much ped to buy all the mushrooms. Or maybe someone forget to put it in the loot? or maybe is just not find yet and it is in a secret mob? what mob? what maturity?...fun to find out i guess in a life time..

Offtopic, but I guess that Large Mushrooms will be looted on Beacons.
It is no coincidence, that we have BP for beacons now...

1) For the moment it looks like the ammo will stay in the loot.

2) I don't know, I'll see if I can get an answer in the coming week.

3) We will be doing some tweaking but don't expect any huge changes like in the last release.

4) There are now hard caps in place on all the "shared" stackables such as oils so in a way they are already affected. I expect they will adjust their loot lists accordingly in order to avoid spamming hunters with 30 small item stacks per mob.

Thanks for the answers

About the comon ammo in loot, it would be very nice if those could be replaced with explosives completely.
Explosives are ammo aswell, and no need to build markup on this (more likely bad if there is markup on it, as it would keep players off using launchers)

Hi Kim,

any thoughts on getting L items with only 0,33-0,5 of full tt? ie 120ped gun loots with 40-70 ped value.
another question is globals with only shrapnel and ammo.
and finally, what about melee users?

Nothing new, this items are still useable.
Maybe not really tradeable, but useable!
Has been that way even in old times, when we haven´t had that much L items, and everybody hunted Feffoid to loot a Korss400(L) :D
IMHO no need to change that!

About the ammo globals, I made an extra thread in economy discussion, where I tried to explain, why this ammo globals are a good step into right direction.

Nothing new, this items are still useable.
Maybe not really tradeable, but useable!
Has been that way even in old times, when we haven´t had that much L items, and everybody hunted Feffoid to loot a Korss400(L) :D
IMHO no need to change that!

ofc its usable and they are tradeable as some1 has already pointed in another post, but my main concern is lets say a 200 ped global with a L gun with 70 ped out of 120 and rest ammo/shrapnel, this will piss of so many people....

and not true about the korss400 period, you would only get small tt guns in small globals (ie 70 ped global 70 ped gun) it was extremely rare to loot a partial gun in a large value global (ie 200 ped global would give you 200 ped gun as to now you get 70 ped gun.)

Not to mention that korss400 was still very eco at 150-170% AFAIK.

once again I can live with it but I foresee it will lead to massive complaints.

and not true about the korss400 period, you would only get small tt guns in small globals (ie 70 ped global 70 ped gun) it was extremely rare to loot a partial gun in a large value global (ie 200 ped global would give you 200 ped gun as to now you get 70 ped gun.)

Well I looted many Korss400 back that days that have been far away from beeing full TT, mostly sold them and used the crafted P5a, less eco but cheaper in markup around 135% back that days.

I have to agree, if I hit a 55 PED global back the days with a Korss in it then the Korss was 55 PED no ammo beside it.

If we could get that back, that globals dropping L items are item only, nothing else beside that unless global is bigger than full TT of the item dropped.

Especially on melee weapons that have very high TT values, it does not make sense to drop a sword (full TT 500+) with 70 PED TT in a 200 PED global.

You got a valid point here.

About the comon ammo in loot, it would be very nice if those could be replaced with explosives completely.
Explosives are ammo aswell, and no need to build markup on this (more likely bad if there is markup on it, as it would keep players off using launchers)

It seems so obvious, like that's the way it always should have been! :ahh:

1) For the moment it looks like the ammo will stay in the loot.

2) I don't know, I'll see if I can get an answer in the coming week.

3) We will be doing some tweaking but don't expect any huge changes like in the last release.

4) There are now hard caps in place on all the "shared" stackables such as oils so in a way they are already affected. I expect they will adjust their loot lists accordingly in order to avoid spamming hunters with 30 small item stacks per mob.

If I were the OP I'd be hopping mad just because my investment is being "revalued" yet again. It seems to me it's like buying IBM stock and 6 months later someone just trades it for AOL stock. Not being a land owner I am hopping mad about another massive change. I do not want to pay to learn this game all over again.

The loot system went off the rails with vu 9. This is when we got less oils and items and instead started getting texturing extractors and make up. While these items appear to have mark up in reality they don't, because they just don't sell very well. These problems were further exacerbated with the tiering components. There are simply way to many of these items dropping. Personally I don't even check MU on these, straight into the TT with all of them. The reason I do that is that they usually don't sell. Give me more oils that I can sell for 103% rather than something that won't sell at 145%

Here is an example:

3X more eye oil has sold so far today than extractors has sold in the last month! Why do I get so many texturing stuffs in my loot?

6X more oil sold today than enhancer component in the last month!

It seems to me that for each different item I TT you lose 50 pec. I TT allot of different items!

I'm not sure what you can do about increasing the texture item usage, personally I'm not changing clothes until that silly fee is removed, I think I have a solution for the enhancer items though. How about you take the enhancer component out of the TT machine and split it up into loot between mining, hunting and crafting?, and reduce the TT value by 1/2. Cut back a bit on the other misc enhancer items and replace that with more saleable stuffs.

Above all stop reinventing the wheel! Just put things a way and leave them be!

Just trying to help, sorry if off topic, seemed as good a place as any for it.

Could someone please fix my picture I'm having problems with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I looted many Korss400 back that days that have been far away from beeing full TT, mostly sold them and used the crafted P5a, less eco but cheaper in markup around 135% back that days.

I have to agree, if I hit a 55 PED global back the days with a Korss in it then the Korss was 55 PED no ammo beside it.

If we could get that back, that globals dropping L items are item only, nothing else beside that unless global is bigger than full TT of the item dropped.

Especially on melee weapons that have very high TT values, it does not make sense to drop a sword (full TT 500+) with 70 PED TT in a 200 PED global.

You got a valid point here.

Actually it does make some sense. It could be something like a limited amount of that weapon in game. Perhaps it's a way to balance the game by restricting the total TT amount of said item in game?

Actually it does make some sense. It could be something like a limited amount of that weapon in game. Perhaps it's a way to balance the game by restricting the total TT amount of said item in game?

yeah players will loose more MU on the remaining/unusable 3% when using more L items. 1 times 3%*MU or 3 times 3%*MU, it will add up very quickly in a detrimental way for the user.

In fact, no one cares if one person or a group of people out there that will stop grinding or go away. Others and newcomers will be enough to continue. No offense, but no one will notice (except maybe friends and LA owners :)). This game need improvement for a long time, so if the game leave some famous people - in fact, it will get better. Ideal if famous people remove with them all cheat mod faps and uber armor/weapons or exclusive BP's. It would be even better for economics. I am sorry if offended anyone, I just expressed my opinion.
IMO, all current improvements will only give us a new breathe.

Added:
I would add that the infusion of new UL items only hurts the economy.
Look at the high-level weapons uncalled or not worth it, only TT food. The situation is similar with armor and FAP. We have a huge overflow of the market, and in this environment inevitably heading to the gaming with TT. Ingame must be only L items, and only in this case I think economics will grow. The current lowering of useful loot and scattering already is good, but this is not enough. This is only the first step. And no matter what the 'investors' think , it is entirely their problem (as well as my, if I make the investment and something changes)

Ideas for MA:
All Modfaps must be limited, from next VU, with TT 200000 PED. Same characteristics. Imp FAP's - 100000 PED TT and so on. Include these limited FAP's in the loot (very low TT, like 5-10 PED)
So it is necessary to do with all unlimited items, guns, armor etc...
Sooner or later, all of these items will be used out, and we will come to a developed economy and trade demand for everything that falls in the loot.
All BP's must be limited and be in the loot, to not give the unfair advantage for me or someone else.
Enter decay on a flight to Quad. Enter decay for all engines MotherShip and Motherships. All around must be limited. Include in the loot all components for building all around (Motherships too), and you will see how changes the world

Last edited:
Nope, they may simply need to hunt other mobs for spleen, black paint etc. And they KNOW they will get more concentrated returns of these things from those other mobs now (once they have found which ones they are)

Maybe that's what makes you cry so?

As I said ... boo fucking hoo! :wtg:

nobody said those "missing" stackables are going to be replaced in quantity (%) from those the mob drops now.
Rare drops of black paint for example it will remain rare no matter what mob is going to drop it.
ammo/shrapnel and specific "rare" stackables that's it! This is a good developement for the Entropia's economy and for the future of the game!
As I say in my first post, I think Girts is getting "nervous" with what he finds in drops now, but he shouldn't.
I believe in a couple of months we are going to see another picture in the markets MU's

In fact, no one cares if one person or a group of people out there that will stop grinding or go away. Others and newcomers will be enough to continue. No offense, but no one will notice (except maybe friends and LA owners :)). This game need improvement for a long time, so if the game leave some famous people - in fact, it will get better. Ideal if famous people remove with them all cheat mod faps and uber armor/weapons or exclusive BP's. It would be even better for economics. I am sorry if offended anyone, I just expressed my opinion.

Added:
Look at the high-level weapons uncalled or not worth it, only TT food. The situation is similar with armor and FAP. We have a huge overflow of the market, and in this environment inevitably heading to the gaming with TT. Ingame must be only L items, and only in this case I think economics will grow. The current lowering of useful loot and scattering already is good, but this is not enough. This is only the first step. And no matter what the 'investors' think , it is entirely their problem (as well as my, if I make the investment and something changes)

Ideas for MA:
All Modfaps must be limited, from next VU, with TT 200000 PED. Same characteristics. Imp FAP's - 100000 PED TT and so on. Include these limited FAP's in the loot (very low TT, like 5-10 PED)
Sooner or later, all of these items will be used out, and we will come to a developed economy and trade demand for everything that falls in the loot.
All BP's must be limited and be in the loot, to not give the unfair advantage for me or someone else.
Enter decay on a flight to Quad. Enter decay for all engines MotherShip and Motherships. All around must be limited. Include in the loot all components for building all around (Motherships too), and you will see how changes the world

You are wrong in so many ways. Removing all UL items would be ruining the game completely, and MA knows that. Many people play hoping to hit big. If we remove everything UL, the incentive to play will be less because chances to to win big gets smaller.

Obviously, if this is going to resemble a real economy we need to keep those items that you refer to as cheat items in game, otherwise we will just be playing the house.

You are wrong in so many ways. Removing all UL items would be ruining the game completely, and MA knows that. Many people play hoping to hit big. If we remove everything UL, the incentive to play will be less because chances to to win big gets smaller.

I do not see your arguments. You can use Isis LR32(L) or Doa Longbolt (L), or looted Mod FAP (L) with same result as with UL Isis or Doa. Only without advantage on other players, and little higher cost to play. Game will not ruined. It will be rised. If you think that the economy rests on 100 people who have invested in the cheat items - you're wrong. Can you imagine how many people will kill feffoids if they find out that they can very-very rare to loot Imp FAP with TT 5 PED (but L)? These players will not be ubers, they are mid-level players.

Obviously, if this is going to resemble a real economy we need to keep those items that you refer to as cheat items in game.
Again, no argument but an unfair advantage of players with lots of money.

If all players will buy items they need from each other at all times and here will not be marginalized groups of players who have bought, loot or stolen UL only once, and will nothing more to pay - the economy will be improved, and all items will have markup, different from 101%.

Just all the items here need to properly distribute and balance the other way.

Last edited:
Ideas for MA:

You forgot deeds for estates, LA's, CLD's, vheicles, motherships, shops.
Once deed decay all return to estatebroker wich wil ofer them on auction for biding again.

You forgot deeds for estates, LA's, CLD's, vheicles, motherships, shops.
Once deed decay all return to estatebroker wich wil ofer them on auction for biding again.

And it is also a good idea. Using for limited time, then again the auction. Not sure for CLD, its shares.

There is nothing constructive in it, just "power to the poor" and "destroy everything that exists". This game is supposed to be about RCE (yes, middle letter is for cash) and be somewhat stable. Maybe should remove the cash part as well so that all are equal and happy?

Added:

Ideas for MA:

There is nothing constructive in it, just "power to the poor" and "destroy everything that exists". This game is supposed to be about RCE (yes, middle letter is for cash) and be somewhat stable. Maybe should remove the cash part as well so that all are equal and happy?

I think we're all idiots, and if we (you and me) are to be compared who do much depo, maybe you will be the loser. However, it's not about that, but about how to raise MU and improve economic. Most things in the game are not needed or not used. You can offer something different? Or are you just whine? While I see that you whine and complain about the most. You should be ashamed )
'Bring back my plates in loot - without them my mobs are not wanted' ....

And it is also a good idea. Using for limited time, then again the auction. Not sure for CLD, its shares.

Be an example then.
Stop smoking whatever you use.
Your shop deed with value 1 pec or 0 pecs is probably already decayed.
Give it back to MA.

I do not see your arguments. You can use Isis LR32(L) or Doa Longbolt (L), or looted Mod FAP (L) with same result as with UL Isis or Doa. Only without advantage on other players, and little higher cost to play. Game will not ruined. It will be rised. If you think that the economy rests on 100 people who have invested in the cheat items - you're wrong. Can you imagine how many people will kill feffoids if they find out that they can very-very rare to loot Imp FAP with TT 5 PED (but L)? These players will not be ubers, they are mid-level players.

Again, no argument but an unfair advantage of players with lots of money.

If all players will buy items they need from each other at all times and here will not be marginalized groups of players who have bought, loot or stolen UL only once, and will nothing more to pay - the economy will be improved, and all items will have markup, different from 101%.

Just all the items here need to properly distribute and balance the other way.

You don't see my arguments!?

If I loot Modfap (L) I can sell it at slightly above TT. If I loot Modfap I can sell it art TT+200k. That's 200k in the loot that doesn't come from the lootpool. If the (L) version had a TT of 200k, it would need to be an ath. So instead of giving me an ATH they could give me an ul modfap which I can sell and keep the 200k in loot.

The only reason you want L is because you are a trader. You are clearly biased.

Be an example then.
Stop smoking whatever you use.
Your shop deed with value 1 pec or 0 pecs is probably already decayed.
Give it back to MA.

I do not mind this, it means I will be able to buy it again or buy (paying rent) for another, paying for it at auction. Those who sells shit - will be the loser and no more buy shops. So there will be only those who work in his shop.
<removed>

You don't see my arguments!?

If I loot Modfap (L) I can sell it at slightly above TT. If I loot Modfap I can sell it art TT+200k. That's 200k in the loot that doesn't come from the lootpool. If the (L) version had a TT of 200k, it would need to be an ath. So instead of giving me an ATH they could give me an ul modfap which I can sell and keep the 200k in loot.

The only reason you want L is because you are a trader. You are clearly biased.

I am not a trader, but hunter, miner and crafter. I was talking about replacing the current owned items on the market value (200000 PED TT for Mod (L) for exchange to UL Mod), so as not to infringe upon those who have paid these huge amounts of money. No more FAP will be UL, will only L with 5 PED TT

Same rules with other items. Current price with MU - UL changed to L with similar TT as TT+MU

Last edited:
I am not a trader, but hunter, miner and crafter. I was talking about replacing the current owned items on the market value (200000 PED for Mod (L) for exchange to UL Mod), so as not to infringe upon those who have paid these huge amounts of money. No more FAP will be UL, will only L with 5 PED TT

some1 paid 350k, while some1 else 180k, who will decide? You? Trader or merchant, same thing, think you are mixing it with reseller.

some1 paid 350k, while some1 else 180k, who will decide? You? Trader or merchant, same thing, think you are mixing it with reseller.

This will do MA, as you wrote, life is unfair. Why you think that it would be not unfair to you?
Inflation, the global crisis, wars ... all this affects our lives, why you should get all yours back?

We had maintainance fee on estates (shops, appartments), many many many shops just didn´t pay the fee and got closed and never reopened.
Finally MA removed that maintanance fee, much more shops are operational these days.

It is not a good idea, and thats why MA removed it!

We had maintainance fee on estates (shops, appartments), many many many shops just didn´t pay the fee and got closed and never reopened.
Finally MA removed that maintanance fee, much more shops are operational these days.

It is not a good idea, and thats why MA removed it!

I pay a fee 10 PED every month for my broken Shop on Next Island.
But I whine only about fact that my Shop is broken, not about fee.

I am not a trader, but hunter, miner and crafter. I was talking about replacing the current owned items on the market value (200000 PED TT for Mod (L) for exchange to UL Mod), so as not to infringe upon those who have paid these huge amounts of money. No more FAP will be UL, will only L with 5 PED TT

Same rules with other items. Current price with MU - UL changed to L with similar TT as TT+MU

How about no,leave the UL items and gear out of this shit i love how everytime someone who can't afford something uber is trying to find a way to acquire it with silly sugestions like we don't need MU put mod fap on tt blah blah,it's like RL for some goodies beter have $$$ if you can't afford it don't cry or be jelly,so mod fap(L) is just silly

You can use Isis LR32(L) or Doa Longbolt (L), or looted Mod FAP (L) with same result as with UL Isis or Doa. Only without advantage on other players, and little higher cost to play.

I dont need to comment what u already answared urself right? :laugh:

same same but different?

Last edited:
I dont need to comment what u already answared urself right? :laugh:

I understand you, but let's include imp FAPs UL in the loot to feffoids back, 1-2 every month
Your gear cost drops down as roket. You will be first whiner :)

PS For other who try to call me a 'poor boy' - I can depo 100K$ and more, but don't do it because i'm not an idiot. This is the game, I have business IRL, no need to do it here.

<removed>

<removed>

So lets take something from some1 who has paid for it in a fair business transaction. Mind you not talking about duplicated items!

Notions like you make a seriously frowned upon in most places.

Do love your way of using your arguments, keep on, will have something to smile on today.

Back