Casually browsing Twitch on Thursday night, I found ...

Zophon Zoo

Guardian
Society
Lazy Outcasts
Zoo
Only 2 streams. Kinda bummed. 1 Was a well-known Miner I watch a lot.. and the other one was .. wait wut?

Twitch is a site where you can stream your gameplay. Whatever game it is you're playing.

Hmm .. so someone called Scambuster had made the effort to put up a stream with a title directly referencing the Miner's name and adding the accusation of scammer behind it. You see, not too long ago a guy made a thread looking for that miner who refused to pay him back a loan in Entropia. And since the guy who loaned the PED's but refused to pay it back, is streaming on Twitch, Scambuster called him out on a second stream. With a static screenshot of the accused Miner behind his PC and a link to the now closed thread on PCF.

It looked like this ..

Anyways .. not long after people started asking questions, presumably becuase they got the same search result on Twitch after searching for Entropia. Wondering what this was about.

It didn't take long before people got banned for linking the the thread, calling the Miner out on his loaning practices. All in all I counted 3 bans. And now he has his stream behind a password. Not sure what that means but okay.

Anyway .. I have never seen anything like this before. I have no idea who is behind all of this (I really don't) and I blacked out some details to make sure I didn't break ANY forum rules. The reason for posting? Like I said, never ever seen a novelty account created for this purpose. Also .. it was quite funny watching the drama unfold and seeing people getting banned.

Last edited:

Uh, lower left part of the picture?

Ok, what the hell? Did he stream the game before putting that image?

As far as I'm concerned the other guy deserves it 100%. I also got banned from his twitch, and the only thing I said was that raven was looking for him on forums.

I hope nobody else loans anything to that douchebag.

:laugh:

EDIT: Why did you censor your twitch username? :)

No idea ..

I searched Twitch for Entropia and that was what I got on my landing screen.

Scambuster had nothing but that picture with explanation up for well over the duration of the other streamer. Nothing but a static picture with links to PCF thread. Channel had like 10 viewers max, including some high rankers who, by now, must know about this. No idea who this Scambuster is, seriously, but it was extremely weird. And funny at the same time. And yeah, it seems that anyone who mentioned Scambuster's channel or dared to link to the thread got the good ol' banhammer.

Ok, what the hell? Did he stream the game before putting that image?

As far as I'm concerned the other guy deserves it 100%. I also got banned from his twitch, and the only thing I said was that raven was looking for him on forums.

I hope nobody else loans anything to that douchebag.

:laugh:

EDIT: Why did you censor your twitch username? :)
No idea .. think I got a bit over enthusiastic with Paint .. soz :ahh:

Last edited:
Anyone ..

Have more screenshots of that particular evening?

If so, could you please tell me about it. And more importantly, link me to it? Imgur, photo_bucket, you know what I mean, anything.

Please PM.

Much appreciated.

Z00

Last edited:
Not surprised at all, knowing the nationality of the little p**** (and its not a formerly famous nation in similar affairs, tho close). Hope you read this.

This guy admitted to the scam (lou), he's been hiding on ark lately...if anyone see's him, shoot me a pm in game, because I don't know why, but I always feel the need to drive my pitbull in circles wherever he is hunting...it's weird...I must just like intimately exploring the immediate area and the mobs nearby wherever that guy goes :D

I can't believe noone has mentioned the twilight and bieber posters....

I can't believe noone has mentioned the twilight and bieber posters....
I noticed the latter and for a moment thought it was photoshopped in to ridicule the guy. But perhaps there was no need to. :laugh:

is that a dildo below the twilight poster? :lolup:

Hey Taco <3

This guy admitted to the scam (lou), he's been hiding on ark lately...if anyone see's him, shoot me a pm in game, because I don't know why, but I always feel the need to drive my pitbull in circles wherever he is hunting...it's weird...I must just like intimately exploring the immediate area and the mobs nearby wherever that guy goes :D

As much as I would love to react on that (hint, if you have any tips, PM!) ... I was looking for screenshots from people watching the same stream on Twitch. Meaning, the stream on Thursday with Lucy Lou Povey.

We're talking about a stream of Lucy Lou Povey .. someone who has been accused of stealing PED's (not proven) ,, and who has been getting Globals left and right.

Anyone with screenshots of that night... or info .. please PM me .. or post here ..

Your help is GREATLY appreciated,

Z00

Uh, lower left part of the picture?

So... we have a scammer who has bragged about his scams on Facebook then decides to stream on twitch revealing the Justin Bieber poster in the background and a dildo alongside of him?

WTF? :scratch2:

I think we are only scratching the surface of this guy's issues :wise:

So... we have a scammer who has bragged about his scams on Facebook then decides to stream on twitch revealing the Justin Bieber poster in the background and a dildo alongside of him?

WTF? :scratch2:

I think we are only scratching the surface of this guy's issues :wise:

No mention of the Twilight poster HW,are you a fan? :silly2:

nice PS touch from the streamer ;)

No mention of the Twilight poster HW,are you a fan? :silly2:

nice PS touch from the streamer ;)

I've never seen it... what is Twilight? The way the ads look for it, it seems dumb

I dont know what is most repulsive... the scamming ... the sh't colored dildo... the twilight and biber posters...
I almost can't take it!! :eyecrazy: Someone please repair my eyes!

I dont know what is most repulsive...

Lets try ;)

If someon would like to donate any money i exept at the moment only on Pokerstars my user its Jewelcy Ty

Back