UBER UBER! Hunter Foot Guards Mentor Edition (M) UL

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
You may have noticed some dude is selling his Hunter Foot Guards Mentor Edition (M) UL for a very special price on auction, yes, a discounted price of,
SB 19000Ped
BO 79000Ped

I am posting this thread as I haven't had my coffee yet and it irritates me.
Now one can infer 3 things;
1. He has no idea what they are worth, ie the highest MV ever was +225.42
2. He has some dream an uber will buy them thinking they are actually worth what he is asking and have no idea about uber armour. LOL to look at the Supremacy and Shadow worth a fraction of what he is asking.
3. He is hoping to scam a clueless new player with Ped to spend or hoping someone makes a mistake...this is what is irritating me. More so is the fact that it has been listed two weeks running now and he clearly wishes to spend the listing fees on this.
I can't name him, but if he is in your soc, have a quiet chat with him :)

Cheers
Bjorn

He's spending the fees on listing. There's no rule on not doing this. People should just be careful with their cash, for fucks sake.

He's spending the fees on listing. There's no rule on not doing this. People should just be careful with their cash, for fucks sake.

True true...

Still i get the point of OP

My father always said: Every day a stupid stands up, you only need to find him.

This guy obviously seeking that stupid, or more likely he is that stupid who stand up for MA, wasting a lot of auction fee :D

Can′t get online for the time being b/c of VU issues.

However, my guess is, it′s the same guy who already did that a couple o′ weeks ago. Tried to talk with him in Rookie, others tried to talk and reason with him.

You′re welcome to try for yourself. Bring a huge drill, ftw.

ec13814c3a2681979404ad492a682b54.jpg

That guy sometimes shows up in Rookie chat and is confirmed to be simply a troll.

Either way, by the time someone makes the mistake of buying that item, he'll have paid the asking price in auction fee's.

I think newbies are safe. I don't know about others, but I didn't depo anything like that in game when I started :)

Back