about ammo globals

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
With the new shrapnels we already have seen globals that have been pure shrapnel + ammo loots.

Why is it this way, is it good or is that bad.

This needs a deeper look into EU economy.

Old system globals dropped tons of stackables, what crashed the MU on nearly everything.
We got many stackables today with 100.5% marketvalue and less.
This is direcly caused by huge oversupply due to old style (pre VU15) globals, that where mainly filled with stackables, if no item in it.

MA decided to balance loot, make mobs drop less different things and added shrapnels (fixed MU 101% converted to ammo) and still drops normal ammo beside the shrapnels.

The first visible effect, those players that global complain that there is no more stackables in that global.

What I don´t get is why complain.
Who hits globals, normally gets more PED out of one loot, as he spent to kill that specific mob. Speak he made a profit from pure TT value of that single loot event. Example: Mob x cost to kill = 10 PED --> globaled for 50 PED == 40 PED profit.
Well there are some exceptions, where cost to kill is higher than a low global, but thats another thing.

Personally I see this new ammo globals very positive.

To have markup loots this need to drop in small amounts, to keep the markup. To make this happen (and let markup raise on hunting loot), it is definately needed that small loots (no globals) drop a few markup things, while big loots (globals + HoF) need to drop weather items (with high TT value) or pure TT food (shrapnel + ammo). If this big loots would still continue dropping the stackables as it used to be pre VU15, nothing would have a chance to grow markup as there would be still a massive oversupply. Exactly the situation we had pre VU15!

Another positive aspect I see in this ammo/shrapnel globals is fairness.
Lets face it how it is:
If some hits a 500 PED on a mob that cost 5 PED to kill, there need to be 100 no looters or a lot of lowisch loots below 5 PED to cover this single global.
I consider it fair, that those who hit small loots below cost to kill or even equal to cost to kill, get some nice markups, while those that hit loots higher than cost to kill get high TT value items or pure shrapnel/ammo, otherwise this globals would crash markup on whatever stackable it drops.

IMHO every UBER (loots above 1k PED), that don´t hold items covering that value, should drop pure ammo/shrapnels. Leave stackables with nice MU to those unlucky hunters losing against TT, not hitting big.
Who won vs TT doesn´t need even more, by dropping high markup.

We dont know if all EU loot is decreased by 1% and only way to get back that 1% is to be forced to convert shrapnel in universal ammo.
We need wait at least six months to see balancing results.

About "massive oversupply" - oversupply for who?
There are no buyers or there is no massive demand.
For years MU si driven by scarsity as MA is trying to balance number of active players with aviability of items and resources.

To decrease aviability of items and resources each time when number of active players is lower cant be good solution.
We had 500k accounts and growing - once.
Today who knows how many of that accounts are active.
There are several threats with tryes to estimate number of active players using trackers and other metods.
Lets shoot an probably wrong number but just for example.
Let say we have about 50k active users.
With 50.000 active users MA had to invent shrapnel and balance loot.
What if 10.000 users become inactive or quit?
Shud MA invent shrapnel level 2 and remove next 20% of items/ resources from loot?
Who will hunt shrapnel + shrapnel lvl 2 as only lootable thing from mobs with occasional hof containing few stackables?
Who will buy so inflated stackabels/resources/items TT + basic MU, + MU VU15, + MU future VU.
Sure those who sell things could have life easyer but question is - will players accept additional gameplay costs?
Or will they decrase their activity and usage of items and resources wich they normalay buy or even loot themselfs before VU 15 in case they become too expensive?

I do not like shrapnels for one reason:
if you had mob with average markup +110% (this markup includes all loot including amo) - then now it probably has average markup under 110%.

Previously amo drops were ~25-35%. This means that other loot had average markup about 115%+-few. Now amo drops is over 50% (with shrapnel) so about 15-25% of that good markup loot is now converted to 100-101% markup loot.

I agree that probably this part of good markup loot may raise in markup even more but i am sure it will not even out the loss.

So the shrapnel idea is great for players who TTed most of their loot and is very bad for players who actually chased markup mobs.

Falagor
:bandit:

Dunno about you guys, but somehow...I still feel that the shrapnel "ammo" is just "yet another way" for MA to reduce their PED liabilities (regardless of how well they're sugar-coating it).

And once again...we're becoming more and more accustomed to the idea and concept of "PEDs that aren't exactly ours" (can only use but never TTed).

As for the looting stuff part, I still don't see how it helps the overall economy within the game, to be honest.

Stuff are "still" useless and hardly much can be used to make "useful" stuff...and now there's even more "useless" stuff to boot (aka "shrapnel"). Should we even be out hunting any more? If yes, for what reasons should we still be hunting for?

Dunno about you guys, but somehow...I still feel that the shrapnel "ammo" is just "yet another way" for MA to reduce their PED liabilities (regardless of how well they're sugar-coating it).

And once again...we're becoming more and more accustomed to the idea and concept of "PEDs that aren't exactly

You can still tt the shrapnel and get your peds, so it don't have any effect to "lock" the peds. The extra 1% you get when you convert it to ammo is away to add a small bonus if you instead choice to "play" with them again, not a bad thing if they don't make the bonus higher. If they increase it, it creates a too big imbalance in my opinion.

If it's correct that they have converted most of the globals to shrapnel they have made a system similar to the crafting where you get mostly metal residues and/or gems in your globals. I think this could be a good thing, but at the same time they need to have control so that components don't gets too rare and the MU gets too high, with the effect that crafting of some items gets just too expensive.

I think most players complain (right now) because the markup on the items hasn't gone up yet. The scarcity of the stackables that a certain mob now loots will probably take a few weeks to raise in markup. So just keep calm people, markup on stackables will rise so you can sell them with more profit.

As a game designer i say this is a good start to balance the loot.

Changes comes way to late. People already have stacks and stacks available. It would be as MA tried to find another way to use sweat in more different crafting etc. (Seen any rise in sweat price yet?) Changes are way to late. People already have stacks worth in storage to feed the marked for years to come. Making the MU to rise maybe 1 - 3 years before we c any change in supply / demand.

Hunters say good. LA owners etc will get screwed as u now can lose alot of money since people will not choose to hunt the mob as it don't drop spesific loot.

Again, u think MA have planned this carefully. Or just said fuckit just choose random mob and pick some items for it.

The complaints.. Why don't you guys just follow EUs evolution? If you don't like it, leave. Please! can't stand more of this crying after every VU.

The complaints.. Why don't you guys just follow EUs evolution? If you don't like it, leave. Please! can't stand more of this crying after every VU.

+1

I think here is still a things, needs my complains. But these things are not changes!!! Only bugs :mad:.
Changes, what I see now, are good for EU. :yay:

if YOU can't stand the so called complaints, then maybe it's time for you to leave. people have a right to express their opinion and not always is that a complaint, grow up

We dont know if all EU loot is decreased by 1% and only way to get back that 1% is to be forced to convert shrapnel in universal ammo.

For years MU si driven by scarsity as MA is trying to balance number of active players with aviability of items and resources.

To decrease aviability of items and resources each time when number of active players is lower cant be good solution.
We had 500k accounts and growing - once.
Today who knows how many of that accounts are active.
There are several threats with tryes to estimate number of active players using trackers and other metods.
Lets shoot an probably wrong number but just for example.
Let say we have about 50k active users.
With 50.000 active users MA had to invent shrapnel and balance loot.
What if 10.000 users become inactive or quit?
Shud MA invent shrapnel level 2 and remove next 20% of items/ resources from loot?
Who will hunt shrapnel + shrapnel lvl 2 as only lootable thing from mobs with occasional hof containing few stackables?
Who will buy so inflated stackabels/resources/items TT + basic MU, + MU VU15, + MU future VU.
Sure those who sell things could have life easyer but question is - will players accept additional gameplay costs?
Or will they decrase their activity and usage of items and resources wich they normalay buy or even loot themselfs before VU 15 in case they become too expensive?

Valid point about the playerbase itselfs.
We need growing playerbase that EU can survive.
MA needs depositing playerbase, not investors that buy some LA/CLD and then drain money out of the system.
LA and CLD are fine to raise some extra cash for specific projects MA side (example: Server upgrades).
A number given by MA how many active accounts exist would be nice.

IMO the playerbase doesn´t cause issues with MU. Lower playerbase produce less resource the need to be used, its just a balancing issue.

My opinion about low markups:
The drop in MU on nearly everything isn´t caused by reduced playerbase, its just oversupply of stackables.

Let me explain:
If hunter X gets a HoF containing 1000 PED of stackable x, there needs to be crafter that uses 1000 PED of this resource to have a demand for that supply.
And thats the point, we got more hunters than crafters, and hunters hit HoF often. If MA continues to drop stackables in that huge amounts there never could grow a markup on stackables. Even if crafters a willing to skill with all that stackables, it is impossible to reduce the supply, as crafting with 1000 PED on components (skilling) takes time and uses only small amounts (a few pec/click). While the crafter clicks away the last global loot, there surely will someone else hit the next one.
Thats actual situation, what is good for crafters, as they can skill at nearly TT values (~101% input).
What MA has done with actual VU is reducing the amount of stackables in loot, that are used in crafting.
Its an important step into right direction.
You know that we had PED in loot in the past. The shrapnels is like PED in Loot, not used for crafting, lower amount of resource used for crafting, and therefor we got the option that MU on some of that crafting resource will raise. Shrapnel is like the old PED in loot, what was often asked to get back over the years. Now we got it in form of shrapnel.

Another problem I see is the amount of uL SIB items, this situation is seriously unbalanced. One reason why this could happen is the PP. Every planet created his own SIB items (what is fine as long as it is L), and then every planet dropped a number of UL versions of this items.
Today nearly everybody I meet ingame, got his gear uL SIB. Well different levels, sure but nearly nobody needs to use L these days, as there is enough supply of uL SIB available that could be used.
You can see this by dropping MU on uL SIB gear aswell.

Personally I got more than 1 uL SIB weapon: I got uL sword, got uL mace, got uL BLP pistol, got uL Laserpistol, my long range tagger is uL aswell but oldstyle, same as my main DPS gun. Can´t afford the uL high DPS SIB guns.
For normal skilling at my level on low to medium mobs, I don´t need to use any L. For fun hunts I use old style (LVL100 gun), not very eco but who cares? I rarly use L and if so, it is always looted by myself, never bought.

So is my situation in EU and surely many others the same way to approach EU, why pay MU for L when I can get it at TT value with uL SIB.

A solution would be to link uL SIB gear droprate to active playerbase.
Example:
only 1 item x can be dropped / 10k active accounts
If we asume 25k active accounts only 2 of this items will ever drop, untill number of accounts is lower than 30k.
Some theorie was posted in the past, that it is already this way with UBER gear, but MA never made a statement on this. Personally I can´t see that it is this way. To many uL SIB exists! And with every VU there come more of it.
To be honest, very likely its to late to change (balance) this, the child already drowned.

Couldn't agree more... Glad to see there are other oldtimers who think the same.

Seeing this now only in part of what MA trying to do and that they been doing for the past year and a half and thats is to get all MU as near as possible to 100% as I have pointed out since they first started with this.

There is also another mechanism in the game that I think MA has implemented in order to keep the Loot- balance in the game and it is all ninja mobs you are getting and where i have seen a pattern that you get about 20% ninja mobs on average, and I think this phenomenon helps to keep loot-balance in the game.

As I see this, all this is just a method to minimize the profit gain to a minimum and increase all other costs.

Seeing this now only in part of what MA trying to do and that they been doing for the past year and a half and thats is to get all MU as near as possible to 100% as I have pointed out since they first started with this.

Why exactly do you think MA would like to discourage people from playing their game? What is your theory?

:scratch:

I think most players complain (right now) because the markup on the items hasn't gone up yet. The scarcity of the stackables that a certain mob now loots will probably take a few weeks to raise in markup. So just keep calm people, markup on stackables will rise so you can sell them with more profit.

As a game designer i say this is a good start to balance the loot.

I agree, the old markups have no bearing on the new distribution.

Once old stocks sell, then markups should start to rise on mobloots from mobs people don't hunt as often, and be saturated (same or lower) when everyone is hunting the mob (like an event mob)

It would make a great opportunity for many enterprising players looking to fill economic gaps in mob loots.

Ammo+Shrapnel loots are just like pureped loots/globals in the past. In my opinion, they're necessary.

It was obvious the old system of consumable drops was not working - average MU was 100-105 on all items bar a select few. This was only of benefit to those who had 20k+ liquid ped.

Whether or not the new system works is (and can't be) decided yet - lets wait to see how MU reacts and where the new MU mobs will be.

Everyone it affects will have an opinion, but I think this change for the hunter (not the LA owner or the crafter) can only be positive.

Why exactly do you think MA would like to discourage people from playing their game? What is your theory?

:scratch:

Simple business MA wants to get as much profit as possible.

As I always say from the player's point of view, you have to be ready to lose the money that you have put into the game as lost money and that you will be able to afford to lose them ... That i know. but it is not the thing I want to touch.

I want touch term game amusement...My thinking is that if you are an ok depsitor you sould be able to have fun and and be able to enjoy yourselves in the game without to lose thousands of peds in a few days even if you are doing activities in your skill lvl.

I'm not saying that one should make a profit because I am ready to lose that money I put in, but I do not want to see just a black hole that swallows money with great speed ..... but I want to enjoy myself in the game for that money I put in.

Last edited:

There is also another mechanism in the game that I think MA has implemented in order to keep the Loot- balance in the game and it is all ninja mobs you are getting and where i have seen a pattern that you get about 20% ninja mobs on average, and I think this phenomenon helps to keep loot-balance in the game.

As I see this, all this is just a method to minimize the profit gain to a minimum and increase all other costs.

Thats completely wrong!
Actual changes in loot, are aimed to get markups on loot that actually got none.

Beside that so called Ninja spawns is absolutely not right.
I have hunted Eviscerators yesterday (WoF support), and there was not a single Ninja spawn on me (3h constant shooting, wiithout a break)
During last week I have been at Formidon, not a single Ninja spawn.
Well have hunted some noob mobs, mainly 1-2 shots to kill them, insane speed. Got a lot of Ninja spawns, but thats logical. Lots killed lots respawn, increased chance of Ninja spawn.

If you talk about the shared loot BB, well the area BBs spawn in, isn´t very large, and lots get killed. Due to very high aggression and huge aggression radius, its logical that respawns directly attack someone after spawn. If you stand in the middle of that area where BBs spawn your chance to have Ninja spawn is much bigger than tagging single ones at borders of the spawn area. Beside that I managed to walk directly through that area, mining without getting aggroed by a single BB, always close to hunting team. No Ninja spawn, but the hunting team often had 2-3 BBs on them, well because they tagged 2-3 same time :D

If you hunt a dense spawn with high DPS (killing lots of mobs in no time), well somewhere mobs have to respawn.
If you hunt at an LA, where also 10 others hunt the same time (events), somewhere the mobs have to respawn inside the LA.

It happens that it respawns next to you, well can´t care less.
If you can´t stand one or two additional mobs on you, I have to say you hunt way over your level.

But I don´t expect any positive statements from you, all you do is bitching against MA and thats not new, you do that several years now.

Well if you hate MA, cash out get as much of your money you actually can take and go, as everything you write here is weather constructive nor based on hard facts, its just bitching, nothing more!

Beside that did anybody already say that?

Discoverd a lot less CTDs with VU15 - good job MA, finally increased server stability!

Well its not only about motivationg new/old players sharing positiv news, its also about encoraging MAs developer team, with some positive statements, if they did something good, what they definately did with VU15 !

Sorry for OFFTOPIC
But that has to be said!

Simple business to get as much profit as possible.

In that case MA should be interested in getting and keeping as many people as possible to play their game and not discouraging participation by trying to manipulate MU to the downside.

people have made some good points, but what I still see for myself is that - in recent times I TT almost 90% of all my loot. You can argue that doing that isn't smart, but that's what I do. When everything is under 103% MU - it's not worth it IMO to horde it for weeks or months to get that few extra peds. (Or I dont' have enough bankroll to do so)
That means 90% of my hunting loot is TTed and turned back into Ammo on the same transaction. Now MA will give me 1% extra if I get universal ammo (UA). Sounds nice to me!

Thats completely wrong!
Actual changes in loot, are aimed to get markups on loot that actually got none.

Beside that so called Ninja spawns is absolutely not right.
I have hunted Eviscerators yesterday (WoF support), and there was not a single Ninja spawn on me (3h constant shooting, wiithout a break)
During last week I have been at Formidon, not a single Ninja spawn.
Well have hunted some noob mobs, mainly 1-2 shots to kill them, insane speed. Got a lot of Ninja spawns, but thats logical. Lots killed lots respawn, increased chance of Ninja spawn.

If you talk about the shared loot BB, well the area BBs spawn in, isn´t very large, and lots get killed. Due to very high aggression and huge aggression radius, its logical that respawns directly attack someone after spawn. If you stand in the middle of that area where BBs spawn your chance to have Ninja spawn is much bigger than tagging single ones at borders of the spawn area. Beside that I managed to walk directly through that area, mining without getting aggroed by a single BB, always close to hunting team. No Ninja spawn, but the hunting team often had 2-3 BBs on them, well because they tagged 2-3 same time :D

If you hunt a dense spawn with high DPS (killing lots of mobs in no time), well somewhere mobs have to respawn.
If you hunt at an LA, where also 10 others hunt the same time (events), somewhere the mobs have to respawn inside the LA.

It happens that it respawns next to you, well can´t care less.
If you can´t stand one or two additional mobs on you, I have to say you hunt way over your level.

But I don´t expect any positive statements from you, all you do is bitching against MA and thats not new, you do that several years now.

Well if you hate MA, cash out get as much of your money you actually can take and go, as everything you write here is weather constructive nor based on hard facts, its just bitching, nothing more!

Beside that did anybody already say that?

Discoverd a lot less CTDs with VU15 - good job MA, finally increased server stability!

Well its not only about motivationg new/old players sharing positiv news, its also about encoraging MAs developer team, with some positive statements, if they did something good, what they definately did with VU15 !

Sorry for OFFTOPIC
But that has to be said!

Quite right ... I'm allergic to the large amount of nerfs and will always be there until the company shows up something else but games conceptet I love with the great diversity and inclusion of the ability to do different things that you never get tired of it.

But dont forget the rest of the text.

As I always say from the player's point of view, you have to be ready to lose the money that you have put into the game as lost money and that you will be able to afford to lose them ... That i know. but it is not the thing I want to touch.

I want touch term game amusement...My thinking is that if you are an ok depsitor you sould be able to have fun and and be able to enjoy yourselves in the game without to lose thousands of peds in a few days even if you are doing activities in your skill lvl.

I'm not saying that one should make a profit because I am ready to lose that money I put in, but I do not want to see just a black hole that swallows money with great speed ..... but I want to enjoy myself in the game for that money I put in.

If they had managed this "balance" had they always been profitable and the average player always been satisfied, Because I think we are here primarily for the experience of the environment in the game is not to get rich.

:twocents:

Once old stocks sell, then markups should start to rise on mobloots from mobs people don't hunt as often, and be saturated (same or lower) when everyone is hunting the mob (like an event mob)

Or a mission mobs, which I've always maintained screwed with the EU economy. With the change it might see people selecting mobs by the resources they drop again. Players used to select mobs based on the global and hof tables or purely from a personal need. We may even see resources returning to mobs where it had previously been removed, lower drop rates but better than not at all.

The huge HP mobs also contribute to the problem, players didn't want single item drops going to a single player so they ended up having to drop large amounts of resources. This change eliminates the problem even if it's not popular with some.

The fact that mobs were dropping almost everything was make a mess of the RCE and making it pointless to move up the mobs except to be able to hof. You could kill low level mobs and higher ones and get very similar selections of loot. Even at the newbie level it seemed pointless to change mob except to do missions.

They're trying to get away from where EU currently is, possibly as a result from input from the new head guy.

Adapt and survive in the past in each VU they'd be adding items to mobs and then removing them a few months later.

As this is the start of the changes I'm sure we'll see more things people will or won't like. Personally I'd like to see the removal / merging of some things. In my storage I've got 21 different extractors from only 2-3 mobs and I'm sure thats only a small selection available. Will people be upset if they were all merged into a generic type with only 5 versions.

I'm sure there are other things people would like to see merged to make the loot simpler.

Last edited:
Im a new mid lvl player and all i can say is that i can see alot of good things comming from these changes.

Ninja spawns are easy to avoid if your not hunting "afk". Ninja spawns only happens if your standing right in the fight zone.
The faster you kill the faster the reaspawn.

Ammo loot is a good thing, not every global is a all ammo loot.
Before this VU only player with gazillions of peds had an advantage, now noobs and mid players can stay alive more from the increased MU on the loot.
Not everyone have the funds to drop in 100k peds and enjoy a game.

If you play it smart and adapt to changes you can strike it big or be stubborn and lose it all.

MA shall go one step further and leave in game just one kind of ammo used for laser,blp,explosive and mindforce.

Ideally would be removing all other ammo stack ( regular ) from loot and turn all into shrapnels. Explosies are diminishing positive results they are achiving this way.

If all consumables to use items ( ammo for guns , and probes for mining ) could be changed for universal consumables ( lets call it energetic unit - something liek universal ammo but usable in mining ) and add it to loot from other profesions (yes mining and crafting ) then all ammo used in game could be from loot even in system when we spend more TT to kill mob than we receive TT loot on average - but that may be to far for one change.

As for now leaving universall ammo in TT and be it only kind of ammo we can loot (through shrapnels) would give their economic reasoning more sense.

No won´t go that far, it kills the diversity
I remember when we had small, medium and big weapon cells.
I remember when we had bombs and probes in mining.
We also had different refiners for ore/enmatter.

IMHO it was more fun to have different forms of ammo used for different weapons, and the diversity in mining (ore/enmatter).

Well that got removed long time ago (no need to whine again), now we have left weapon cells, BLP cells, synth ME, probes, explo(lootet)
With UniAmmo, all other ammo beside probes and explo became obsolete, MA could simply remove it and replace it with UniAMMO in TT.
I know some will cry NO uni ammo is not tradeable (well who cares, you buy it to shoot it not to trade it!)
Only problem I see with untradeable ammo is ocatinal situations in team hunts, if some friend runs out of ammo he is forced to go to a TT to get more ammo, you can´t trade him his demand for some more kills.

We still could use shrapnels for all that forms of ammo, if we can decide into what ammo we convert it.

Example:
You click convert and then have a choice box into what you may convert it
- probes
- ammo

The result would be the same, shrapnels could be used for everything, but it would keep some diversity.

Beside that we need to find a way that pure melee fans, can use it aswell.
Options that have been suggested so far:
Repair tool for UL weapons that use shrapnel at the same 100:101 ratio
Repairable melee amps that could be repaired with above mentioned tool
Melee amps that consume serious amount ammo.

Another thing is the ammo packages from web shop, thats really bad for melee hunters, they really can´t take advantage of this offer.
Not that I think its bad, I already used that offer and bought my ammo for WoF quali1 through web shop. Saves deposit fee.
For fairness:
There should be a way that melee hunters could take that advantage aswell, and surely miners.
Including miners its easy, just offer probe packages at web shop, too.

But thats another topic.

@GoNi

Well..melee users going melee to not mess theirself with ammo and have simple repair option at terminal, so no need to chnage anything here.

3 kinds of refiners, 2 kinds of finders is not something making diversity feeling ingame - it was rather frustration "ahh i bought wrong refiner again" or "what kind of refiner i shall put this to"

Universal ammo during team hunt is not a problem at all - u can always pass some shrapnel to friend and he will turn them into ammo itself.

As for packages from web site i also think it is stupid by MA to make that in RCE game, but adding other packages (for miners etc ) wil be worse than removing posibility of buying other stuf than betwen players or TT ingame completly.
Long time ago even Gold Card set could be bought via TT and it was worked perfectly.

@GoNi

Well..melee users going melee to not mess theirself with ammo and have simple repair option at terminal, so no need to chnage anything here.

First sight right, thats why started as melee hunter, and still like melee a lot.
But with shrapnels and ammo packages that give a nice advantage, someone should take care of melee hunters in form that those could profit from the new system same way as ranged hunters do. Speak, portable repair terminal, to use shrapnels to repair (at least uL) melee weapons at ratio 100:101.

Even with this repair tool implemented, melee still can´t take advantage from web shop saving deposit fee.
So if the repair tool could also be used with Universal Ammo at rate 1:1 it would be fair for melee, bad side of that coin. It could be abused - buying ammo package to save deposit fee, repair any TT food melee weapon to dump into TT in order to free the PED for anything else but hunting.

3 kinds of refiners, 2 kinds of finders is not something making diversity feeling ingame - it was rather frustration "ahh i bought wrong refiner again" or "what kind of refiner i shall put this to"
Not that hard to learn.
Now its easyer, thats true. Its also possible to search for ore + enmatter in one drop, lets miners cycle PED a lot faster than old days. Maybe good, seems most miners like that old update. Now it is it this way, and we already adept to it. So will say leave it how it is now.

Universal ammo during team hunt is not a problem at all - u can always pass some shrapnel to friend and he will turn them into ammo itself.
True, forgot about tradeable shrapnels :)

As for packages from web site i also think it is stupid by MA to make that in RCE game, but adding other packages (for miners etc ) wil be worse than removing posibility of buying other stuf than betwen players or TT ingame completly.
Long time ago even Gold Card set could be bought via TT and it was worked perfectly.

Well again we got a two edged sword here.
Positive aspect is that those who buy ammo package, definately play the game (hunt)
Same would count for miners if MA decides to offer packages containing untradeable probes.
Thats healthy for the loot pools.
Negativ aspect:
Less income for MA (no depositing fee)
Lower amount of pure PED ingame, someone has to buy the loots (if not TTed), and those buying it are still forced to deposit normal ways (CC, Paysafe, Debit ...), some may refuse doing it.
Those who do other proffession than hunting (or hunt melee), can´t profit from the option getting TT value (deposit) without deposit fee. Unfair advantage for ranged hunters.

Nunc nostalgic

• Oils popped up into loot window- whining.
  • Oils replaced (partially) with sharpnels- whining.
  • Pure golden stacks of PEDs in loot window, with 0 MU, like it used to be- not a single whining.
No 101-103% MU stackable items can compensate the feeling to get nice golden stack of PEDs staring at me from the loot window...

Well again we got a two edged sword here.
Positive aspect is that those who buy ammo package, definately play the game (hunt)
Same would count for miners if MA decides to offer packages containing untradeable probes.
Thats healthy for the loot pools.
Negativ aspect:
Less income for MA (no depositing fee)
Lower amount of pure PED ingame, someone has to buy the loots (if not TTed), and those buying it are still forced to deposit normal ways (CC, Paysafe, Debit ...), some may refuse doing it.
Those who do other proffession than hunting (or hunt melee), can´t profit from the option getting TT value (deposit) without deposit fee. Unfair advantage for ranged hunters.

not that far :)... agree MA won't do that anytime soon to avoid aditional bitching from players. I was rather refering to non visible at 1st look aspects of that :

1. Less peds deposited is fact but not that big disadvantage compared to that MA will get their first 8% cut out of all bought in online shop consumables ( universal ammo have to be circulled at least once to convert into peds ingame )

2. That 1st MA cut out of that is bigger than any deposit fee.
3. Less intangible assets in MA anual reports.
4. Less contingent liablities in MA annual report.

...that all makes them look better even if consumables bought by shop will be just few % of all used out in game.

• Oils popped up into loot window- whining.
  • Oils replaced (partially) with sharpnels- whining.
  • Pure golden stacks of PEDs in loot window, with 0 MU, like it used to be- not a single whining.
No 101-103% MU stackable items can compensate the feeling to get nice golden stack of PEDs staring at me from the loot window...

interesting...seems ppl are more happy while getting "gold coins" over other stuff even if they are worth 1 % less. That must be some psyhological dependant thingy :)

Back