Mostly sunny, occassionally clouded

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
I was running through the desert, and things got dark suddenly. A cloud moved between the sun. I don't recall this from before, so it seems to be new in the last VU. Next step... rain?

Got to go to Twin, buy me an umbrella!

Also, some graphics look different.

Screenshot!

It's kind of difficult making a screenshot of movement ;)

I miss a lot of this, but it's testament to the engine that high-users can have weather, full shadows, moving foliage whereas I can still play on a 4 year old laptop with integrated gfx.

I was running through the desert, and things got dark suddenly. A cloud moved between the sun. I don't recall this from before, so it seems to be new in the last VU. Next step... rain?

Got to go to Twin, buy me an umbrella!

Also, some graphics look different.

That also happened in previous VUs!

And rain, snow and wind-driven sand occur in various places.

Shame, I hoped it was beyond the New Switzerland snow, more like a planet-wide weathersystem or something. Would be cool (although admittedly, quite pointless at the moment, as there are more than enough other important things which need fixing first).

I would love a full blown full planet weather system wouldn't that be cool.... But yes I also have had clouds but don't know if they were there before or not I have not played in a long time and had a junk computer on low settings when I played before anyway.

Back