Info: temp. solution to avoid the 2-4min delay Login-window (after a relog).

aframo

Elite
Classified
Aframo Mr Afroman
Before you relog:

• make sure you close the client loader window.
  • close/log out from the game
  • start EU/Client loader (wait few seconds if your OS tells you the client loader is still running)
  • Launch..... :)

Last edited:
Is this to remove the "avatar is already logged in" issue or is it related to my CL after the update, where it takes 5mins or so after pressing "Launch" to load entropia.exe window?

I think this is in reference to, if you logout or lose connection to the game the client loader will freeze for upto 5 mins before it will refresh the launch button. I have just gotten used to ctrl alt delete the client loader and reload. Makes getting back in game a bit faster, but they still need to work out the cause of this issue.

SpikE

Related to my CL after the update, where it takes 5mins or so after pressing "Launch" to load entropia.exe window?

That one :)
Sry for the unclear part....

I think this is in reference to, if you logout or lose connection to the game the client loader will freeze for upto 5 mins before it will refresh the launch button. I have just gotten used to ctrl alt delete the client loader and reload. Makes getting back in game a bit faster, but they still need to work out the cause of this issue.

SpikE

Sure there is some delay for the Launch button to refresh.. like 5-10sec for me... (issue: download dynamic content)

But the problem is after you pressed the Launch button, it takes way to long for the Login Screen/entropia.exe window to appear.

So following the steps on OP will save you a few minutes :)

Before you relog:

• make sure you close the client loader window.
  • close/log out from the game
  • start EU/Client loader (wait few seconds if your OS tells you the client loader is still running)
  • Launch..... :)

I have this problem with a fresh start. How would you fix that with this?:scratch2:

I have this problem with a fresh start. How would you fix that with this?:scratch2:

Yh this is my issue. I just go make a coffee while I wait.

Are you using Client 32-bit or 64-bit? have you tried to change and noticed any difference?

Full screen or Windows Mode?!

Are you using Client 32-bit or 64-bit? have you tried to change and noticed any difference?

Full screen or Windows Mode?!

Full screen and have to use 32 bit since using 32 bit OS.

had this problem 2-3 weeks ago... only happened once tho.
Do you get it often?
Cleared shader cashe?
Repair?

(32bit) cleared shader cache, tried repair (which has deleted all dynamic content and i had to redownload everything again hehe) i get this loading loop like 9 times out of 10 when trying to play. These past 2 days the game is launching much smoother, had that loading loop just few times tho, seems like the problem appears and disappears without any sense

I went to Arkadia yesterday (still there), and ever since then... I been having the launch button refresh delay (tho only on the first 'fresh start' attempt)

This was not the case for me when i was in calypso....

Anyways... I still do the steps i posted on first post when I CTD/Relog = gives me no launch button-/game.window -delay.

Back