Copy Item Link from the Item Info Window

Tycoon

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
GenX000 Caveman Tycoon
can we have a button to Copy Item Link from the Item Info Window?...

so we can copy/paste the item links from people we scan! :smoke:

This .. Cant tell you how many times i just pull an item info screen in auction because a soc mate is looking for something so I go look for them and want to link the item.

This .. Cant tell you how many times i just pull an item info screen in auction because a soc mate is looking for something so I go look for them and want to link the item.

from auction, you can right-click the item from the auction window and copy the link...

but there's no way to get the link from someone you scan... If you scan someone and there's an item you want to link, you'd have to go to an auction house and find the item there... and if there's none on auction, you're out of luck!...

but if you could click a button to copy an item link from the item info window, you could even look up items in the orders section of the auction and copy the link whether there was one for sale or not! :yup:

from auction, you can right-click the item from the auction window and copy the link...

but there's no way to get the link from someone you scan... If you scan someone and there's an item you want to link, you'd have to go to an auction house and find the item there... and if there's none on auction, you're out of luck!...

but if you could click a button to copy an item link from the item info window, you could even look up items in the orders section of the auction and copy the link whether there was one for sale or not! :yup:

I know that but there are a lot of times I only use the info and MU buttons at the bottom of the main auction list to check an item fast just to see if it's what I'm searching for before actually looking at the specific auction window or like I said when I'm searching for something to link to a soc mate because they are wondering what weapon to upgrade to.

I know that but there are a lot of times I only use the info and MU buttons at the bottom of the main auction list to check an item fast just to see if it's what I'm searching for before actually looking at the specific auction window or like I said when I'm searching for something to link to a soc mate because they are wondering what weapon to upgrade to.
yeah, I get what you're saying, it would be nice to have the button for "Copy Item Link" in the main auction window, right next to the MU and Info buttons that are there now... but just by clicking on the item there, you can then copy the link from the item in the window (it's just 1 extra step that the MU and Info no longer require, but can still be retrieved)...

from a scanned avatar though, it's a no-go, so we need the function there... though I agree, it would be more convenient to have the option in both places! :thumbup:

a shortcut to copy item link would be awesome too.. like shift alt right click or something.. so much work to right click and then click copy item info xD

I wish also another thing.
If you put link on your item in chat that evryone can see real stats of that item and not generic.
Many other games have it.
Like if you put link on gold it show gold and also ammount of it.

In EU if someone selling an item with link in chat - generic info dont tell TT value, tier numbers and opened tier slots.
Or it do not tell collors applied, texture applied and TT value.
Or it dont tel QR of BP and so on...
But it shud.

What ever happened to figuring it out on your own like old school, the more MA gives the more everyone wants. Want MA to play the game for you also?

V/R
Wildman

I wish also another thing.
If you put link on your item in chat that evryone can see real stats of that item and not generic.
Many other games have it.
Like if you put link on gold it show gold and also ammount of it.

In EU if someone selling an item with link in chat - generic info dont tell TT value, tier numbers and opened tier slots.
Or it do not tell collors applied, texture applied and TT value.
Or it dont tel QR of BP and so on...
But it shud.

I agree with all of that! :wise:
What ever happened to figuring it out on your own like old school, the more MA gives the more everyone wants. Want MA to play the game for you also?

V/R
Wildman

just because something is the "old school" way, doesn't mean it's the best way!
do you drive a steam powered car? :lolup:

& no, I don't want them to play the game for me... but the more info we have the better, and the easier it is to spread that info the better! :yup:

Last edited:
Back