Buying: Calypso Land Area

Hannibal

Dominant
Society
Fresh & Funky
Hannibal Daddy Heyes
I'm simply looking to acquire a land area of some sort on Planet Calypso.

Please PM me via PCF or in game @ Hannibal Daddy Heyes.

Please do not spam/troll/anything else my thread :) Keep it clean and if you have a legitimate question, feel free to ask :)

Did you check auctions?
I think among other there is an island on Archipelago for sale lately.
If I had the funds available I'd grab already. :yup:

Last edited:
When I checked auction yesterday, there was one island LA offered at 130k PED

When I checked auction yesterday, there was one island LA offered at 130k PED

just checked and are 2 auctions right now.
Both are for islands on Archipelago
dunno but seem to me very tempting and cool (but also bit expensive), to own an island on Caly.
but if anyone want to buy an LA like these should consider serious an upgrade with a TP,
that mean 75k more (updated: after giuly_adm post, went home and checked myself also)
http://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/estate-development/
anyway good luck with anything you do.

Last edited:
just checked and are 2 auctions right now.
Both are for islands on Archipelago
dunno but seem to me very tempting and cool (but also bit expensive), to own an island on Caly.
but if anyone want to buy an LA like these should consider serious an upgrade with a TP,
that mean 25k more if I'm not mistaken.
But it's worth it in such an investement.
anyway good luck with anything you do.

Purchasing a Teleporter costs 75k PED.

LA are different from Deeds, because there might be a big difference between Land Areas talking about profit.

I suggest to check Entropia Life to see how much these LAs are working... Arcipelago ones are all tracked since each have own global chat name, and it's quite easy to extimate income of each by globals made there.

Good luck buying LA!

Or change planet Arkaida LA's are 150k peds ( but you have to pay in arkoins )

You Also then get a Lodge and Teleporter included.

Or change planet Arkaida LA's are 150k peds ( but you have to pay in arkoins )

You Also then get a Lodge and Teleporter included.

paying MU without knowing if it is available next week/month,
in a product that can purchased straight away on Calypso,
having 1/1000 of potential customers
and 1/500 available DNA's
good bussiness
that can do it only a crazy person like me :silly2:

"numbers are just from my imagination but I think maybe are close to reality"

free bump for Hannibal :)

Last edited:
paying MU without knowing if it is available next week/month,
in a product that can purchased straight away on Calypso,
having 1/1000 of potential customers
and 1/500 available DNA's

Last time I checked Caly had under 1000 pages in auction, last time I checked Arkadia had close to 200 page on auction ... So we are talking about 1/5, maybe 1/6 of potential customers ...

Oki i have a valid question.

Since you are a secondary avatar once created to manage a BA co-owned Mothership ( Gargarin ) what is your real ingame name?

Cheers

ermik

Oki i have a valid question.

Since you are a secondary avatar once created to manage a BA co-owned Mothership ( Gargarin ) what is your real ingame name?

Cheers

ermik

Lol... Well I guess you are ... kind of right... this is my second avatar... bc back in 2008 when I made it... I couldn't remember the username and password of my first one :D... but uhh... yea I hope this answers your question :p

****BUMP****

****This is my edit**** To elaborate further on this very suggestive question... I created this avatar ~1 year from previously playing the game originally( ~2008).. Don't know if when this avatar was created is whats in question ... but I can have a few experienced players confirm that from when I was apart of NBK Legion... i believe it was called.. originally ... I think that covers the "when this avatar was created" ... next it was pointed out that you did in fact say co-owned... well no.. I own the mothership... it was payed for by me and no one else... don't know exactly how I'm supposed to prove that.. but hey it is what it is... and finally I purchased the Motherhsip.. eh ~June of last year...*****End of edit****

Last edited:
Lol... Well I guess you are ... kind of right... this is my second avatar... bc back in 2008 when I made it... I couldn't remember the username and password of my first one :D... but uhh... yea I hope this answers your question :p

****BUMP****

Well it doesent answer my question, but i get the point and in one way i can say i did get an answer :)

Last time I checked Caly had under 1000 pages in auction, last time I checked Arkadia had close to 200 page on auction ... So we are talking about 1/5, maybe 1/6 of potential customers ...

My numbers are just for an example and not accurate (as I mentioned at my post), but I don't think you are even close to correct.
Taking open auctions as an example of the population is total wrong!
Most of my auctions on Calypso are sold in very short time (I guess alot of other fellow players).
So open auctions on Calypso isn't an example of the population.
Also, as an Arkadian starter, I have experience first hand. Arkadia have many Calypso accounts that playing there!
So 1/5-1/6 isn't even near!
If you want a more serious estimate, the real difference it is 1/25 -1/50 and maybe more.
I think you have interest on Arkadia and my comment hurt you alot.
Also I want to thank you in public for the -1 rep that's an achievement for me.

and again bump for Hannibal :)

Last edited:
BUMP FOR .... idk... bump for something!

You can check out the ammounts of globals and total value when it comes to globals on entropialife.

Arkadia: Unique Avatars: 356
on 30 days:
Instance (Turnover: 166 090 PED)
•Hunting (Turnover: 1 570 255 PED)
•Mining (Turnover: 225 349 PED)

Calypso: Unique Avatars: 1449
This is the 30 days based.
Instance (Turnover: 0 PED)
•Hunting (Turnover: 6 957 220 PED)
•Mining (Turnover: 580 271 PED)

Remember that CP and F.O.M.A is a part of calypso income.

And if you check turnover each day you start to see that your 1/25 is a bit off.
1/4-1/6 if you check turnover.

This is a long bump.

According to EL me and 2 or 3 more avi's are the ppl who played on RT yesterday or a day before :laugh:
I know RT as my pocket and I know WELL how many ppl are on my planet!!!!!!

Before posting this you should think...."Can I bring this as a valid evidence?"
the answer is No you can't.
To prove what? To justify that negative rep YOU gave me as a secondary avatar?
no -rep for you, but that's it for me in this issue. Can't argue with ppl who trying to convienced me for something wrong.

BUMP for Hannibal

Back