Sit

Ron24

Old Alpha
Ronnus Grootus Destructus
Hello all,

Just reached level 4 with my Ancient Daikiba.
Unlocked the trick Sit, but it doesn't work.
(cant click it its not marked white).

Do I need more pet handler skills or what?

Peace!

Hover over the greyed out skill and it should tell you why you can't use it.

I didn't know that could happen where you couldn't use a pet trick. I've been able to use all of the tricks that I have unlocked thus far. :)

~Danimal

Now we are just waiting to see what will be implemented on level 5 pets

Clicked this link thinking he actually meant shit and was going to read some drama. I am thoroughly disappointed.

:laugh:

I didn't know that could happen where you couldn't use a pet trick. I've been able to use all of the tricks that I have unlocked thus far. :)

~Danimal

Me thinks you have a little more skills then I have ;)

About previous stuff. how in the hell can i get those skills.. Tried skilling used whole whip taming bristles, half level pet handler aqcuired (from level 2 to 2.5). Thought will buy some skill from auction, nothing there. Is there any action to gain level in pet handler bit more fun than whipping bristles for few pec loot and unwanted pets?

Or someone willing to sell small chip of either
Animal Lore

Animal Taming

Zoology

My little "Mistake" is overeducated atm, and i cant take full advantage of that.

About previous stuff. how in the hell can i get those skills.. Tried skilling used whole whip taming bristles, half level pet handler aqcuired (from level 2 to 2.5). Thought will buy some skill from auction, nothing there. Is there any action to gain level in pet handler bit more fun than whipping bristles for few pec loot and unwanted pets?

Or someone willing to sell small chip of either
Animal Lore

Animal Taming

Zoology

My little "Mistake" is overeducated atm, and i cant take full advantage of that.

Well the skills i have, came from the old taming system.

Maby with the time people will sell some skills on the auction.
there where some little chips on auction.

GL !

Last edited:
Back