Pet Math - Level vs. Experience

sorry I missed my pet lvl 19, however

hog is lvl 20 at 9234 experience exactly.

sorry I missed my pet lvl 19, however

hog is lvl 20 at 9234 experience exactly.
As expected. 21 will be 10200, 22 11214 and so on.

I am fairly confident (read "fairly" = 100% in this context) the formula is correct. Only any noteworthy deviations could help from now.

A much appreciated data point. If you could also state the "XP" at that Experience, and what max tt of the mob is, it would be useful. Thanks. (btw, no need to send screenies - plain text work just fine, we're not working against MA support here ;) ).

Update 2014-11-01: Daikiba Ancient Strong seems to use the formula

Experience = int_lvl^2 * 160 + int_lvl * 200

Formula seems to apply perfectly: Dakiba Ancient Stong reaches 18000 Experience at level 11.

Level 20 Daiki Strong: 61,585.7 XP points. Didn't do the math, perhaps someone wants to figure out of the formula still holds.

some1 also knows the beifits of having a lot pet skills ?

how much faster can u lvl your pets with a higher lvl ?

Unfortunately, and I really do mean that, dont' think the speed is a function of skill, pure xp points gained per click at optimal level f pet satisfaction. less xp points gained per click with higher pet level, but that is about it.

Definitely would have made lots more sense to tie it to pro standing...but it is MA, so yet another fuck you to skilled tamers:)

I wonder what Pet Handler lvl is needed for the Sit command. My 7 lvl is not enough :ahh:

Unfortunately, and I really do mean that, dont' think the speed is a function of skill, pure xp points gained per click at optimal level f pet satisfaction. less xp points gained per click with higher pet level, but that is about it.

Definitely would have made lots more sense to tie it to pro standing...but it is MA, so yet another fuck you to skilled tamers:)

Higher lvl is pet more XP need to lvl up
Your daikiba will be at 100k XP when your daiki reach lvl 25.3 aprox.

Last edited:
I wonder what Pet Handler lvl is needed for the Sit command. My 7 lvl is not enough :ahh:

Depends on the pet. Lvl 2 is enough for a bristlehog to use the sit command, but no way near enough for the ancients of any kind.

Any easy way to see what pets can be spowned on all planets?

Yes, under basic info panel. it will say either yes or no to spawnable in all territories.

Im interested too, its not enought easy.
For ancient daikiba it say NO.
But i can still spawn it on Ark.
Maybe because it belong to so called generic group owned by MA and not Calypso?
(we have seen daikiba and drones on other planets)
If so, then grab your drone pet, it will serve you in all EU :)

*Im still looking for tamed gibnib lvl 7, if not - as im modest then at least wild umbranoid female joung.

I have absolutely 0 experience or knowledge of the profession taming, found out some info while going though some posts but have some questions left.

1. Can any mob be tamed or is there a lvl requirement in taming?
2. What's the difference between those Ancient pet and a freshly tamed pet.
3. Which equipment do i use, noticed several whips out there.
4. Do i have to do tricks to increase the xp or is any activity sufficient?
5. How many bars of nutrio to get it to 100% and is it the same for every pet?

That's all i can think of for now.

I have absolutely 0 experience or knowledge of the profession taming, found out some info while going though some posts but have some questions left.

1. Can any mob be tamed or is there a lvl requirement in taming?
2. What's the difference between those Ancient pet and a freshly tamed pet.
3. Which equipment do i use, noticed several whips out there.
4. Do i have to do tricks to increase the xp or is any activity sufficient?
5. How many bars of nutrio to get it to 100% and is it the same for every pet?

That's all i can think of for now.

1. not all mobs are taming able. The ones that are have a heart next to their health bar.

2. Cosmetic until the Compet game is released. The Compet will be all about fighting pets.

3. You need a lvl appropriate whip and a brush.

4. just have them out will level them but tricks help as well.
5. Feed the. 100 nutrios at a time untill they are fed. It may be wasteful to keep them overfed.

1. not all mobs are taming able. The ones that are have a heart next to their health bar.

2. Cosmetic until the Compet game is released. The Compet will be all about fighting pets.

3. You need a lvl appropriate whip and a brush.

4. just have them out will level them but tricks help as well.
5. Feed the. 100 nutrios at a time untill they are fed. It may be wasteful to keep them overfed.

Cheers for the info.

On the 3rd point what do u mean with a lvl appropriate whip, based on my own profession lvl? And what's a brush used for?
And do certain mobs have higher success rate due to certain whips?

And the 4th point. so just standing idle will increase pet xp too but activity (tricks too) faster?

I bought several pets back when folks were selling out for cheap to keep till later. Now i got em and i was wondering, whats the point of taming past lvl 5 HP buff (at present) ? Just for tricks ? :girl:

I bought several pets back when folks were selling out for cheap to keep till later. Now i got em and i was wondering, whats the point of taming past lvl 5 HP buff (at present) ? Just for tricks ? :girl:

Most ancients can spawn on any planet, so currently no use for higher than L5 for the HP buff.
The new pets require L7 to spawn on other planets.

(I don't think snablesnot is universal so it probably needs L7 for other planets as well)

lvl 7 will allow you to spawn them on other planets (Daikiba and Exarosaur "spawnable" at any level, at least in past).

Any clue if the ancient strong male snable follows the daikiba?

Trying to figure out rough cost from 11-16 and 16-20.

Any clue if the ancient strong male snable follows the daikiba?

Trying to figure out rough cost from 11-16 and 16-20.

I'd assume so, but you should be able to check yourself next time it levels up. Use the formula to see if the xp under the info tab matches what the formula says it does. If so I can give you the accurate data from the daikiba.

I'd assume so, but you should be able to check yourself next time it levels up. Use the formula to see if the xp under the info tab matches what the formula says it does. If so I can give you the accurate data from the daikiba.

I will most likely not be online the same times as you this weekend. If you have a minute to spare I would be happy for the data, so I could compare it once I log on. Thanks in advance!

wront thread sorry

The formula for a Corinthian Kanin:

int_lvl = UI_lvl.XP - 1

Experience = int_lvl^2 * 48 + int_lvl * 60
OK. I expected the second was 1.25 of the first. Good to have more data verifying that suspicion.

I'd be willing to say that part is now verified. I.e. the actual formula is (with redundancy for clarity):

Experience = (int_lvl^2 * x) + (int_lvl * x * 1.25)

where x is yet the unknown.

P.S. Please don't over-quote.

Last edited:
OK. I expected the second was 1.25 of the first. Good to have more data verifying that suspicion.

I'd be willing to say that part is now verified. I.e. the actual formula is (with redundancy for clarity):

where x is yet the unknown.

P.S. Please don't over-quote.

I've got the formula for the devil, silver kanin(this one needs a little confirmation) and another of the ancients as well. I will post those at some point.

They all follow the observation with x so we can eliminate y from the equation.

I've got the formula for the devil, silver kanin(this one needs a little confirmation) and another of the ancients as well. I will post those at some point.

They all follow the observation with x so we can eliminate y from the equation.

Looking forward to seeing the data, and I'm also curious about the silver kanin formula as well once this is confirmed :)

TY

With this in mind the pet formulas I have are:

For all the new pets pre the recent VU (Bristlehog, Combibo, Cornundacauda, Panther, Arret, Tabtab and Nusul) x is 24 as tamlin worked out and started this thread with for the bristlehog.
Daikiba Strong: x=160 (again worked out already here)
Snable Strong: x=136
Kanin: x=48 (confirming the above figures)
Silver Kanin: x=88 (needs confirming)
Devil: x=56

That's all the pets I've got the data for at the moment. I could easily test the dragon, I've just not bothered yet. If anyone has any of the other pets and wants my help working out the formula feel free to pm me.

Back