Compet Deed in loot

giuly_adm

Elite
Society
Synergen
Giuliano adm Noooo
I just saw a Compet Deed has been Discovered, that seems like we now can find em inside loot.

My question is... is this a present from a planet partner or MA, or the Compet Deed is intentionally substituted in place of something else (Oil probably) with a worth of 100 PED, using this way to "sell" the Deeds, since it seems like the 200k Deeds won't be sold before game launch as planned checking auction history?

...in others words is MA "selling" em to players at desired price regardless how much players value these Deeds?

Please drop your opinion, and if you are a MA employee, it would be wellcome to get this detail explained.

Giuliano

I just saw a Compet Deed has been Discovered, that seems like we now can find em inside loot.

My question is... is this a present from a planet partner or MA, or the Compet Deed is intentionally substituted in place of something else (Oil probably) with a worth of 100 PED, using this way to drop the Deeds elewhere wouldn't be sold to players, in others words to "sell" em to players at MA planned price regardless how much players value these Deeds?

Please drop your opinion, and if you are a MA employee, it would be wellcome to get this detail explained.

Giuliano

If it was dropped as loot and not some bug, then I must applaud for this ingenious move to unload unsold deeds. Whether good or bad is another matter.

MA did the same thing with CLD's.

Might expect some cumpet deeds to drop in mining as well

Unless someone was the first to buy them from the EU WebShop? Weren't the armours sold in packs discovered that way? :dunno:

I asume (just a guess but very likely that), someone bought Compet Deed from webshop

When I bought ammo package from webshop, I logged in and what I bought was in a loot window.
If Compet Deed went into a lootwindow at login after purchase from webshop, this could trigger the discovery meassage as nobody got that in a loot window befor.
Same thing may happen if it is an event prize from LA owner using ingame event mechanics.

Someone willing to test it? Will cost some PED.
Install an event at your LA, No of Participants 1, 1 reserved ticket for yourself, CLD deed as price, you will win. Lets see if this triggers a CLD discovery :D

Well very likely that kind of bug.

Official statement about that issue would be nice, deeds in loot is not good idea, unless it is single events triggered loots manually.

EDIT: Forget about that test thingy, seems there already a discovery on CLD happened :D

Interesting...

about CLD it wasn't exactly the same thing (if Compet Deeds was discovered into loot), because Planet Calypso explained that these 1000 Calypso Land Deeds was a gift, added to regular loot, and not substituted to something else worth 1000 PED or so.

Back